Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

syrup

LE
‘Fortunate son’ is on Trumps rally playlist, they don’t comprehend the words:

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one

He should form a super group with Clinton, Bush and Biden and release it as a song
The Ex Presidents.

Obama did go to Vietnam

TamH70

MIA
So did Jane Fonda...

Yes. To Hanoi. The filthy treacherous Commie bitch.

Mind you, if I was of age at the time I would still have been all over her like a tramp on chips.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Given that most of them seem to end up killing family members or other innocent members of the public, rather than the mythical gangs of marauding homicidal maniacs that they are so shit scared of, Mommy might want to teach the little dear some NSPs.
Most US gun owners kill people ?

I'm impressed you're about to run out verified stats on that.

Given that most of them seem to end up killing family members or other innocent members of the public, rather than the mythical gangs of marauding homicidal maniacs that they are so shit scared of, Mommy might want to teach the little dear some NSPs.
Based on the number of guns in the US if this was the case then there would be no one left

Based on the number of guns in the US if this was the case then there would be no one left
That's why they want to get rid of abortion, bigger families means more targets.

syrup

LE
Forty years after the conflict ended and as a US president.
He was hardly flying Arclight ops at about thirteen when the US involvement stopped.

Oh yes I knew that just threw it in for fun as I find it funny that only Trump's military record get's brought up

Bordon/hants

Old-Salt
Nope - doesn’t offend me in the slightest. It is more a matter of public ridicule of a bunch of inbred window lickers who feel the urge to pose with weapons. WTF has Daddy Window Licker got an M60?
Plenty over here too.....not as bad as in the past when say going to pistol 85 at Bisley where people had Model 29's in shoulder holsters and some even had ankle guns, or Pythons with basket weave rigs and speedloaders.

But any practical day will have the odd cammo jocky.

As why an M60 ?,

Well why in the U.K. a FCSA ?...... or .338's or F class or even some of the rigs seen at a local Badger cull assesment which even the old Bill were a bit shocked by some of rigs presented (Flir on 6.5x55 etc.). God knows why, as they issue and clear the calibres, but hey ho.

Does anyone need this stuff for putting holes in paper?........Well, it's all legal and no problem for me, but as in any sport you get a few who go over the top. In the 80's again you would be a range with people trying to get 25 M groups with loaded down Model 10's or Webley .455's and some muppet would turn up with a Dan Wesson and take the paint off the sides of the range seperators, or a storm of dust and spiders as they had fitted the 4 inch barrel to get the maximim noise and blast......like the shooter version of people with big exhaust cans!

Most shooters are 100% sensible and safe, but guns also attract walts Worldwide, is the real answer I reckon.........

At least the Airsoft lot can't hurt anyone, despite spending a fortune looking like "operators"

Attachments

• airsoft special forces.jpg
    airsoft special forces.jpg
    574.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Mickey West

Old-Salt
Most US gun owners kill people ?

I'm impressed you're about to run out verified stats on that.
Have another read Cut old chap. But on the assumption that you still won’t understand it, I shall simplify:

Of those killed by gun owning nut jobs, the majority are other family members or other innocent members of the public.
Gun owning nut jobs rarely have used their mighty arsenals to fend off marauding hoards or home invaders.

Clear?

Could you Define gun owning nut job and how you determine from the stats - gun owning nut from a gun owning non nut

Oh yes I knew that just threw it in for fun as I find it funny that only Trump's military record get's brought up
And also the relevance - its political point scoring

Does a head of state need to be experienced in absolutely every area of life, or should they have relevant advisors?

Conscription in the US hasn’t been relevant for about 50 years, Obama was still a child so neither went to war nor evaded. The only potential matter being that be never signed up into a volunteer army since then
Trump and Biden are old men so were of an age that at some point they could have been conscripted

Mickey West

Old-Salt
Could you Define gun owning nut job and how you determine from the stats - gun owning nut from a gun owning non nut
Pleasure - have Glock (or similar) hidden around house, plus M4 (or similar) for home defence purposes = nut job.

But to make it less contentious - let’s use all incidents, nut job or otherwise. What is % of incidents in which those pesky ‘home invaders’ have been engaged by armed householder versus % of family members and/or innocent bystanders killed by legally owned guns.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Have another read Cut old chap. But on the assumption that you still won’t understand it, I shall simplify:

Of those killed by gun owning nut jobs, the majority are other family members or other innocent members of the public.
Gun owning nut jobs rarely have used their mighty arsenals to fend off marauding hoards or home invaders.

Clear?
Ok goalposts here, now burble, burble, burble, and...

Goalposts there !
It's like magic.

You plank.

Mickey West

Old-Salt
Ok goalposts here, now burble, burble, burble, and...

Goalposts there !
It's like magic.

You plank.
Nope - goal posts have been in the same place, on the same pitch all the time. You’ve just not been able to figure out where they are, which is why you keep scoring own goals.

Or to use a gun based analogy……

SWIDT?

Pleasure - have Glock (or similar) hidden around house, plus M4 (or similar) for home defence purposes = nut job.

So your own personal definition then - fair enough - but not one that cn be applied to statistics which dont detail how, why or where the firearm was kept
But to make it less contentious - let’s use all incidents, nut job or otherwise. What is % of incidents in which those pesky ‘home invaders’ have been engaged by armed householder versus % of family members and/or innocent bystanders killed by legally owned guns.
Rather than less contentious its a tacit admission you couldnt determine said data from the stats.

Im not sure I agree with your definitions - I know / knew and know of a few people who kept a Browning 9mm in their home for personal protection - cant recall any of them being particuarly gun nutty.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nope - goal posts have been in the same place, on the same pitch all the time.
Untrue, you're now adding things to your original statement in an attempt to appear slightly less of an ill-informed clown.

You’ve just not been able to figure out where they are, which is why you keep scoring own goals.
To you irony must a method of pressing your shirts.
Or to use a gun based analogy……

SWIDT?
Yes, you added a video originally posted by the subject himself who did so to let others understand that full concentration is necessary to prevent accidents.

Not everyone would be willing to show the world that they've made a dick of themselves but have learnt from their mistakes, you manage the former well but fail miserably at the latter.

Yes. To Hanoi. The filthy treacherous Commie bitch.

Mind you, if I was of age at the time I would still have been all over her like a tramp on chips.
Good to see political considerations are no bar to wanting to bone someone into next week. And quite right too!

Mickey West

Old-Salt
Untrue, you're now adding things to your original statement in an attempt to appear slightly less of an ill-informed clown.

To you irony must a method of pressing your shirts.

Yes, you added a video originally posted by the subject himself who did so to let others understand that full concentration is necessary to prevent accidents.

Not everyone would be willing to show the world that they've made a dick of themselves but have learnt from their mistakes, you manage the former well but fail miserably at the latter.
Christ on a bike this is painful - I’m starting to have sympathy with the teachers who have to teach the school retards.
Although you are struggling to comprehend what’s been written it’s all consistent and non contradictory - what I’ve tried to do is elaborate to help you comprehend. Which is clearly futile.
The bloke shooting himself is there to illustrate the figurative point of shooting oneself in the foot.

For the sake of everyone’s sanity let’s pause and reconvene on the USA Domestic Slaughter thread after the next high school murder rampage committed by a gun freak with a legally held weapon.