Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

The 25th June, 2020!

I wrote something on the above date and not only can you remember it, you can also post what I wrote up on here within a few minutes.

If that’s not a sign of some kind of pathological obsession, I’m a chinaman…..

And I’m not a Chinaman!

Yes its really hard to put your name and a couple of words into the search facility :roll:

Yes its really hard to put your name and a couple of words into the search facility :roll:
You made the detailed comment straight away mate.

The actual post followed just a few minutes later.

It’s also not the first time you’ve done it is it!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile over on the poo poo thread...

And I’m not a Chinaman!
So you say wan hong lo

But couldnt you, the ever intractable Stacker and Bugsys mate (Tiger stacker**) bugger off to the poo poo thread to continue the handbagging.

Tanking you vely vely much

**Edit now ive remembered who it is

You made the detailed comment straight away mate.

The actual post followed just a few minutes later.

It’s also not the first time you’ve done it is it!

I take it as well as telling fibs regularly, you dont know how to use the search option?

"Just a a few minutes later" is actually pretty slow.

If you feed it, it will bite, DO NOT FEED.

If you make up lies (Like being at the sharp end twice) Im obviously going to comment on your lies.

So you say wan hong lo

But couldnt you, the ever intractable Stacker and Bugsys mate bugger off to the poo poo thread to continue the handbagging.

Tanking you vely vely much
I‘m not interested in getting into it with the d*ckhead to be honest so I’m going to leave it here because it’s obviously getting on other peoples tits.

I‘m not interested in getting into it with the d*ckhead to be honest so I’m going to leave it here because it’s obviously getting on other peoples tits.

And because you dont like it when I highlight that you are spouting shite.

14mm-feature-Jumbo-9.jpg

Because you haven’t just written that in the last half dozen posts…
Did you bore for Britain when you were in uniform?

Made you comment though eh?

Mickey West

Old-Salt
Sort of back on topic, re the tin hat wearing, Trump knoshing swallowers. Here’s a bunch of rootin’ tootin’ deranged nut jobs with their Christmas card photo.

0ECD93F2-5AEF-40EA-8B00-8F9E68FEBFFC.jpeg