Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

I don't normally follow this thread so I don't know if this has been posted already, but from the CBC:
Prince Andrew accusations left out of Epstein-Maxwell case

Virginia Guiffre will not be called as a witness against Ghislaine Maxwell and her accusations against Prince Andrew and others will not feature in the trial.

The prosecution against Maxwell will focus on four other women, none of whom have made claims about Prince Andrew.

The article mainly focuses on Guiffre's claims against Prince Andrew, although it doesn't go into great detail about them. The CBC don't go so far as to say that Guiffre's claims are false, but they don't seem to find her story particularly compelling, given the numerous contradictions in it and the lack of any supporting evidence for the more dramatic parts of it.

of more interest is if the names of Clinton or other high profile Democrats crop up in the trial from Maxwell or any of the 'victims' - the US authorities have been very studiously targeting Randy Andy whilst ignoring Clintons documented 20+ flights to pedo island!

Many commentators believe that Maxwell knows where the videos/other evidence are stashed and that she is going to either produce it at some point or is holding onto it hoping to use it to either stop her from being 'Epsteined' or to somehow get a reduced sentence by turning states evidence against the perpetrators

Personally, I dont think she has anything because it makes no sense to hold onto without trying to do a plea bargain but I cant help think that she is the scapegoat to protect the 'elites' who are being protected

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
of more interest is if the names of Clinton or other high profile Democrats crop up in the trial from Maxwell or any of the 'victims' - the US authorities have been very studiously targeting Randy Andy whilst ignoring Clintons documented 20+ flights to pedo island!
"Clinton ?
No, I can't say I've ever heard the name."

Unless she wants to be taken seriously ill or become suddenly suicidal.

It's not all bad for Miss Maxwell, at least someone named a dessert after her.....

IMG_20211204_080212_3.jpg

Mickey West

Old-Salt

Many commentators believe that Maxwell knows where the videos/other evidence are stashed and that she is going to either produce it at some point or is holding onto it hoping to use it to either stop her from being 'Epsteined' or to somehow get a reduced sentence by turning states evidence against the perpetrators

Personally, I dont think she has anything because it makes no sense to hold onto without trying to do a plea bargain but I cant help think that she is the scapegoat to protect the 'elites' who are being protected

Another wacky US alt right/QANON bollocks of a conspiracy theory. The bunch of broken brained retards.

Mickey West

Old-Salt
Exactly.
Because St. William of Clinton is beyond reproach.
He’s quite possibly a wrong ‘un. That doesn’t mean the right wing broken brained retard conspiracy theorists aren’t broken brained retards.
I mean, fcuk me, they voted for a war dodger who’s walk on music should’ve been ‘Fortunate Son’.

Exactly.
Because St. William of Clinton is beyond reproach.
Well clintons definitely been a bit of a philanderer in his time as we all well know but Trump still seems to leave him at the starting post in terms of the volume of his alleged sexual activities outside of the martial bed.

Trump is also alleged to be a bit heavy handed when it comes to some of his women. A former wife accuses him of rape and he has handed over large sums of money to keep at least one woman quite about what he used to get up to with her.

I have seen something written about allegations of rape against Clinton in the past but the allegations of being part of some global cabal abusing children etc and enslaving us all seems quite ridiculous.

Clinton did more or less play by the rules when he was in office. I obviously don’t include the Lewinsky thing in playing by the rules but Clinton did have a huge job quelling the storm and ending the attempts to throw him out of office over his rather stupid indiscretion.

Trump from the very beginning has said bugger the rules. This is all about me full stop. He’s single handedly taken American politics and turned the whole thing into a freak show. He almost overturned a democratic election and yet he’s lauded by many who still support him.

In some instances it’s been very worrying and given the Americans leadership role in the democratic world as a whole, his antics affect us all.

And it is solely Trump who’s done this. I’m not aware of any other POTUS from either side of the political divide in American politics who has behaved like Trump has.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well clintons definitely been a bit of a philanderer in his time as we all well know but Trump still seems to leave him at the starting post in terms of the volume of his alleged sexual activities outside of the martial bed.

Trump is also alleged to be a bit heavy handed when it comes to some of his women. A former wife accuses him of rape and he has handed over large sums of money to keep at least one woman quite about what he used to get up to with her.

I have seen something written about allegations of rape against Clinton in the past but the allegations of being part of some global cabal abusing children etc and enslaving us all seems quite ridiculous.

Clinton did more or less play by the rules when he was in office. I obviously don’t include the Lewinsky thing in playing by the rules but Clinton did have a huge job quelling the storm and ending the attempts to throw him out of office over his rather stupid indiscretion.

Trump from the very beginning has said bugger the rules. This is all about me full stop. He’s single handedly taken American politics and turned the whole thing into a freak show. He almost overturned a democratic election and yet he’s lauded by many who still support him.

In some instances it’s been very worrying and given the Americans leadership role in the democratic world as a whole, his antics affect us all.

And it is solely Trump who’s done this. I’m not aware of any other POTUS from either side of the political divide in American politics who has behaved like Trump has.
Bring back President Clinton !

Or even her husband.

Mickey West

Old-Salt

And Trump was a regular on Epstein’s pedo jet as well. Only a matter of time before things come crashing down for Trump - the war dodging Cnut.

And Trump was a regular on Epstein’s pedo jet as well. Only a matter of time before things come crashing down for Trump - the war dodging Cnut.

No he wasn’t, the flight logs record him travelling on it once, from Palm Beach to Newark, in 1997, when his own plane was u/s

But, you know, facts.

He’s quite possibly a wrong ‘un. That doesn’t mean the right wing broken brained retard conspiracy theorists aren’t broken brained retards.
I mean, fcuk me, they voted for a war dodger who’s walk on music should’ve been ‘Fortunate Son’.
‘Fortunate son’ is on Trumps rally playlist, they don’t comprehend the words:

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one

Mickey West

Old-Salt
‘Fortunate son’ is on Trumps rally playlist, they don’t comprehend the words:

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one
Largely because he packs his rallies with a toxic mix of mongs, retards, inbreds, and fcukwits.

Mickey West

Old-Salt
No he wasn’t, the flight logs record him travelling on it once, from Palm Beach to Newark, in 1997, when his own plane was u/s

But, you know, facts.
Apologies. Trump normally used his own aircraft down to Palm Beach and then only a quick limo ride over to Epstein’s place.

TamH70

MIA

But, you know, facts.

Presumably when the rich and famous are hopping on and off private aircraft flying to secluded luxury facilities on private islands for sex with young women who might or might not be of questionable legal age for that activity, the logs are meticulously filled in with the details of passengers on each flight!

I mean someone might want to check flight logs at a later date to see who had been visiting the island for champagne and cigars, I can’t imagine why anybody might possibly want to do that but you never know peoples reasons for doing things like checking records these days?

We are of course discussing pillars of the community here who are known for their truthfulness and honourable behaviour particularly around attractive females and it would never cross their minds to hide their travelling destinations in any way!

Nor of course would any employee on their payroll agree to such behaviour and contribute to such insidious tactics by not entering truthful details on aircraft logs!

“Facts”. Not always the proof you might think they are!

Last edited:
Presumably when the rich and famous are hopping on and off private aircraft flying to secluded luxury facilities on private islands for sex with young women who might or might not be of questionable legal age for that activity, the logs are meticulously filled in with the details of passengers on each flight!

I mean someone might want to check flight logs at a later date to see who had been visiting the island for champagne and cigars, I can’t imagine why anybody might possibly want to do that but you never know peoples reasons for doing things like checking records these days?

We are of course discussing pillars of the community here who are known for their truthfulness and honourable behaviour particularly around attractive females and it would never cross their minds to hide their travelling destinations in any way!

Nor of course would any employee on their payroll agree to such behaviour and contribute to such insidious tactics by not entering truthful details on aircraft logs!

“Facts”. Not always the proof you might think they are!
Oh dear. That’s a very long way of saying ‘I’ve just made all of this up in my head’.

Latest Threads