Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

That may well be the case, but it poses questions around PA’s behaviour.

For a man who has professed to be ready to assist the FBI with their enquirers, he appears to have been less than forthcoming.
The narrative now is one of ‘why won’t PA help

Who is NOONE?
Peter Noone, singer in the popular 1960's music band called "Herman's hermits" ?

1631728813557.png

That'll be lost on anyone who isn't a boomer. Come to think of it, most things are lost on anyone who isn't a boomer.

This is probably lost on anyone who isn't a boomer

200px-TROS_Boomer.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
This is probably lost on anyone who isn't a boomer

200px-TROS_Boomer.jpg
And here's a song by everyone's favourite children's entertainer.

Not sure if it's racist or the animation just shows roos formation pomping.

Not sure this will (eventually) sit well with the judge hearing the case when it comes to court:

How can it be Private & Confidential when they've taken pictures and released them to the media?

And it still means eff all as they will not have actually served him the papers.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
the Judge has ruled he’s been served, so he’s f*****

Not sure this will (eventually) sit well with the judge hearing the case when it comes to court:

How can it be Private & Confidential when they've taken pictures and released them to the media?

And it still means eff all as they will not have actually served him the papers.
In the UK the papers do not have to be served directly to the defendant. They can be served to his lawyers, family members or even friends in some cases. Also newspaper adverts can be taken out and social media can be used. There is no way, in this instance, that the DoY will be unaware that the papers have been served so he will have no defence on that count.

I don't know what the rules are for serving by post but I am sure someone else can fill in the gap for me.

In the UK the papers do not have to be served directly to the defendant. They can be served to his lawyers, family members or even friends in some cases. Also newspaper adverts can be taken out and social media can be used. There is no way, in this instance, that the DoY will be unaware that the papers have been served so he will have no defence on that count.

I don't know what the rules are for serving by post but I am sure someone else can fill in the gap for me.
I believe the papers have been served to his lawyers in the USA. Doesn't alter the fact that unless this woman has actual evidence that what she alleges took place this case is based purely on he said/she said with a bit of here's the evidence of him meeting me and being in the place I alledge it happened.

Irrespective of what really happened* any judge that has a micron of impartiallity and integrity would laugh the case out of court.

*Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it did, actually proving it instead of allegations and tarnishing what's left of his reputation is the crux of the matter and I doubt that will happen. Cue lots of continued allegations afterwards in an attempt to gain some "compensation" (blackmail).

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That'll be lost on anyone who isn't a boomer. Come to think of it, most things are lost on anyone who isn't a boomer.
It’s Saturday and. I woke up this morning feeling fine.

what she alleges took place this case is based purely on he said/she said with a bit of here's the evidence of him meeting me and being in the place I alledge it happened.
The problem is, if he doesn't appear before the court it's a case of "she said" - there will be no "he said" for the judge to rule on.

*Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it did, actually proving it instead of allegations and tarnishing what's left of his reputation is the crux of the matter and I doubt that will happen. Cue lots of continued allegations afterwards in an attempt to gain some "compensation" (blackmail).
If I were a cynic, I'd say the recent 'scoop' that HRH is to remarry Fatarse Fergie may just be a PR exercise.
Still, it'll give us a chance to laugh at his offsprings' ridiculous hats, won't it?

Latest Threads