Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Same faux outrage when Charles married old horsey face

she kept her head down fora while , she is now acceptable as the future kings wife

Ginge will do the same when it all blows over

BUT! BUT! BUT!....... I is outraged .....................outraged I tell ya

Really? This from that well-known tabloid; Yougov

Like it or no, the future of the monarchy relies on its popularity with the people. Even Queen Victoria was forced by PM Benjamin Disraeli to come to terms with this. Their future survival is not a given.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The Judge seems to think he is a shifty s*** trying to wriggle out on a technicality.
The "Judge" being social media, or someone with knowledge of the law who understands that these "technicalities" are there for a purpose ?

Like it or no, the future of the monarchy relies on its popularity with the people. Even Queen Victoria was forced by PM Benjamin Disraeli to come to terms with this. Their future survival is not a given.

You know you’ve fücked it when Meghan is more popular than you.

A big part of Andrew's problem is he's gone through life leaving people with the feeling that he is a proper cnut. Clearly the only experience I have is third hand, but its at times like this you find out who your mates are and it would appear he's not got many. Perhaps if he'd been a good lad and personable, he may have found himself with a lot of people behind him which would have given him the confidence boost he needs to face up to this.

My mantra is if you are good in life, life is good to you. A bit late for Andrew to take that one on board. I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with him.

This made me chuckle.

IMG-20210913-WA0002.jpg

anglo

LE
Everyone else as quite happy to paint in standard small type under the helicopter cab window

'Lt 'x' Wales'

Not our Andrew, oh no indeed.In BFO letter across the whole door

'HRH THE PRINCE ANDREW'

He's an incredible arrogant individual who relishes and ruthlessly exploits his privilege
He's an incredible arrogant individual who relishes and ruthlessly exploits his privilege

Now that's interesting, I take it that you either know him or have some irrefutable evidence
of what you state, not just hear say evidence.

Everyone else as quite happy to paint in standard small type under the helicopter cab window

'Lt 'x' Wales'

'HRH THE PRINCE ANDREW'

what an utter cock.

this YouGov you speak of , what actually is it ?

Now that's interesting, I take it that you either know him or have some irrefutable evidence
of what you state, not just hear say evidence.

There will always be a warm welcome awaiting him at the Pizza Express, Woking.

'Lt 'x' Wales'

'HRH THE PRINCE ANDREW'

It's not that big.

Screenshot_20210914-153801_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Like the CP notebook saga, do you believe everything on ARRSE?

No. I've formed my own view of HRH The Prince Andrew having more recently seen him in action in his interview with Emily Maitlis

No. I've formed my own view of HRH The Prince Andrew having more recently seen him in action in his interview with Emily Maitlis

You based your entire view on one interview?

Also you just stated he was an utter cock, for something that turns out to not be true.

No. I've been following your posts in this thread too.

What's my posts got to do with it? I don't make up stories about CP notepads or writing on helicopter doors.