Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If only people on ARRSE didn't slavishly follow their story in articles from Vogue and the Daily Pulse so they can be outraged, then maybe we would hear less about them.
It's the Daily Throb to the devotees.

In her defence, she is a patron of the Teenage Cancer Trust and does a lot of awareness-raising, support and visits.

However, toe-sucking jibes and appearance-based insults must carry on so in your own time...

It's easy enough to lend your name to emotive charities like teenagers and beautiful little blue- eyed kids with horrible afflictions.

Does my work and patronage with the Trust for Grumpy Incontinent Old Bastards Stinking of Piss get me any invites to dinners and garden parties ?

My contributions aren't to be sneezed at, I just try to keep my powder dry, and try not to laugh.......

Truxx

LE
However he did inflict fergie on us all. Most of us hadn't heard of her until he started pumping it.
While nothing to do with kiddy fiddling he should be punished for it.
I met her when the pair of them got married and boarded Brittania via a sneaky trip through Marchwood port.

She was absolutely gorgeous and seriously, seriously hot.

So whilst it might not have turned out quite as "Hello" magazine would have liked there is no doubt in my mind that at the time Andy was simply following in the WAFU tradition of punching (or maybe pumping?) well above his weight.

RTU'd

War Hero
Have you got some inside gen ?
She is a Maxwell and will not fancy doing jail time in the USA.
My friends in the US expect her to do a deal with the DA.
Decent prison, with less likelihood of rancid lesbians attacking her/or gangs shanking her.
And in return she spills the beans on all the info on Andrew & others.

Her brothers got UK prison & justice.
Yank jail terms run in to hundred of years & life with out parole as a bonus.
And 20 or 30 years means just that no two thirds off for being good like in the UK.
The money not in Switzerland or Bit Coins will soon go on legal fees.

So if she does not hang herself accidently she will soon be singing louder than bruce springsteen.

philc

LE
Decent prison, with less likelihood of rancid lesbians attacking her/or gangs shanking her.

And 20 or 30 years means just that no two thirds off for being good like in the UK.

So if she does not hang herself accidently she will soon be singing louder than bruce springsteen.

What are you wibbling about neither Kevin or Ian Maxwell have been in prison, they were the involved with the Mirror group, tried and acquitted.

I met her when the pair of them got married and boarded Brittania via a sneaky trip through Marchwood port.

So whilst it might not have turned out quite as "Hello" magazine would have liked there is no doubt in my mind that at the time Andy was simply following in the WAFU tradition of punching (or maybe pumping?) well above his weight.
Had the Press left them alone and not poked their noses into their private lives so much, they might have made a decent go of it.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Had the Press left them alone and not poked their noses into their private lives so much, they might have made a decent go of it.
Significant that neither of them has remarried, I think.

1617642877058.png

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Have you got some inside gen ?

Do you get paid by the word or can't you spell "no" ?

I seem to recall on here many moons ago someone claiming insider knowledge stated the Diana was an expert at milking the media, whereas Fergie didn’t have a clue - so suffered as a result.

It was also stated that Fergie was a really genuine and nice person whilst the People’s Princess (TM) definitely wasn’t...

Truxx

LE
I seem to recall on here many moons ago someone claiming insider knowledge stated the Diana was an expert at milking the media, whereas Fergie didn’t have a clue - so suffered as a result.

It was also stated that Fergie was a really genuine and nice person whilst the People’s Princess (TM) definitely wasn’t...
Never met diana but did meet Fergie; she had us all the moment she walked into the room and smiled...

philc

LE
This looks like a huge error arresting Ms Maxwell, a lot of work is being done to discredit the accusers which seems to be working.

Looks like the so called woman victims are nothing more than opportunists at best.

This looks like a huge error arresting Ms Maxwell, a lot of work is being done to discredit the accusers which seems to be working.

Looks like the so called woman victims are nothing more than opportunists at best.

Have you got a link to a proper site rather than one from Jay Beecher who appears to be a bit of a nutjob?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

This makes me sad for future genuine victims, who may well be labelled as liars because of these women.

philc

LE
Have you got a link to a proper site rather than one from Jay Beecher who appears to be a bit of a nutjob?

I must confess trying to find other more reliable sources has been futile, however as with the Andy photo evidence which has not been forth coming when asked I think the lack of actual evidence from those making the allegation's is going to have a rather large spotlight shone upon it and some red face for those who rushed to publish and trumpet the allegations.

Its a case of wait and see.

Prince Andrew was interviewed this morning as he and the family Wessex left church. As far as I am aware this is the first public appearance York has made since being put on the naughty step.

He came across very well, and I was intreated to see that it was he, rather than a Wessex who faced the camera. Perhaps the sad demise of Pip is the first, tiny, step to The Duke of York being put back on the front line.

As others on here have said he has only, to date, been found guilty of having disreputable friends, and of no illegal act.

Latest Threads