Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Virginia (was anyone ever so wrongly named?) Roberts strikes me as being little more than a gold-digging ex-prostitute.

Having said that, I would (have).

This is what they are all worried about - Ghislaine Maxwell has lost her legal battle to keep sworn depositions giving intimate details about her personal life under wraps.
I am sure there are going to be prepared resignation speeches in draft boxes!
Should keep many Arrsers masterbation fuel tanks full for a while.

Seems he really is that thick after all: the best thing he can do for 'the Firm' is keep his head down and his name out of the media. From the front page of today's Sunday Times:

'The Duke of York intends to return to public duties and 'serve his country' again, claiming he has the Queen and the royal family's backing. Prince Andrew, 60, who stepped back from official duties a year ago over his friendship with the convicted American paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, is determined to 'support the monarchy' and resume a 'public role'.'

PFGEN

GCM
Seems he really is that thick after all: the best thing he can do for 'the Firm' is keep his head down and his name out of the media. From the front page of today's Sunday Times:

'The Duke of York intends to return to public duties and 'serve his country' again, claiming he has the Queen and the royal family's backing. Prince Andrew, 60, who stepped back from official duties a year ago over his friendship with the convicted American paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, is determined to 'support the monarchy' and resume a 'public role'.'

Another way of him saying he needs the cash. What needs to happen is that PtG takes the black marker pen and silhouettes him in the group photo. I suspect he has already done this with a few family members.

philc

LE

I am sure they must have a spare castle he can go and live in, some where remote so he can’t be a nuisance, the Queen Mums old place springs to mind, I know it’s Charlie’s now but it would be ideal.

I see the Times has borrowed the Mails "source" to print random shite.

B890103F-3898-4B30-AFDF-788B44461A4D.jpeg