Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

If the girl was paid a single penny, it doesn’t make her a victim, it makes her a whore.
That doesn’t make it legal does it?
If you paid to have sex with a 4 year old you committed a crime,

Awol

LE
She seems damaged, vulnerable, confused and open to suggestion. What her relationship with Epstein and Prince Andrew has yet to be proven.
Everyone negatively portrayed in the public eye always claims to be ‘damaged, vulnerable and confused’ these days.

It means squat.

Does he have to go there?
They'd appreciate it very much but he's still having none of it. Is he?
Again I dont know but then I dont make up conspiracy theories
You're the only person talking about conspiracy theories.
It doesnt matter where they were published first, any country in the world could copy it.
It matters loads if they've been withdrawn and they'll be copyrighted.
You clearly do, there must be an injunction because their is no story.
I clearly don't, it's a possibility, as is a factually wrong story. But we don't know do we?

Did you hear the story of Graculus selling his arse for beer token? No? He must have got an injunction.
Enough of your sexual fantasies already...
Of course not, you just talking about injunctions for some other reason.
They exist and are used. Aren't they?
I have no idea how fast it happens, it make no odds, generally other countries dont have to pay attention to the country an injunction is issued in.
It does matter, if a story is withdrawn and under copyright it would need someone to releasetranslate it on a web site elsewhere. It could still happen. Or not.
How does it work? Lets hear your excuse/
Have you never watched a story being killed? Ever heard of companies like these?

Negative Search Results Hurting Your Reputation? We can Help.

1,They'd appreciate it very much but he's still having none of it. Is he?
2,You're the onlky person talking about conspiracy theories.
3,It matters loads if they've been withdrawn and they'll be copyrighted.
4,I clearly don't, it's a possibility, as is a factually wrong story. But we don't know do we?

5,Enough of your sexual fantasies already...
6,They exist and are used. Aren't they?
7,It does matter, if a story is withdrawn and under copyright it would need someone to releasetranslate it on a web site elsewhere. It could still happen. Or not.
8,Have you never watched a story being killed? Ever heard of companies like these?

Negative Search Results Hurting Your Reputation? We can Help.
1,They can appreciate what they like, he doesnt have to does he? Does any none American have to talk to the FBI?
2,Says the man that thinks there is an injunction based on the fact there in no story
3, Scrapping the bottom of the barrel now, Plenty of newspapers often say where they got the original story from. If there was any evidence, then it wouldnt be copyrighted, anyone could report it.
4,A possibility, or to put it another way make something up and say its a possibility
5, Are you trying to cover up the fact you took out an injunction?
6, Injunctions are only effective in the country they are served, its been like that for about 20 years when the internet took off and people realised a law in a foreign country didnt apply to them.
7, You can copyright a fact, when the twin towers were brought down the first to report it, didnt own the rights to any story about the twin towers,
8, Yes they are con for gullible mugs, have you used them? **** knows why notorious people put up with past indiscretions, they just need Graculus expert advice.

Everyone negatively portrayed in the public eye always claims to be ‘damaged, vulnerable and confused’ these days.

It means squat.
What’s your excuse? My wife left me? I got I’ll?

They can appreciate what they like, he doesnt have to does he? Does any none American have to talk to the FBI?
So there's a story. Glad we have that sorted.
Says the man that thinks there is an injunction based on the fact there in no story
I don't think that. HTH. It's a possibility, along with several other possibilities.
Scrapping the bottom of the barrel now, Plenty of newspapers often say where they got the original story from. If there was any evidence, then it wouldnt be copyrighted, anyone could report it.
They have to get permission. Who says there isn't any evidence. It may not be available just now. for legal reasons.
A possibility, or to put it another way make something up and say its a possibility
The only person who has made anything up is your good self. Saying the story was scrapped because it was wrong. You don't know why it was pulled do you? I may have a good guess but I'm enjoying this.
Are you trying to cover up the fact you took out an injunction?
A dozen gins already?
Injunctions are only effective in the country they are served, its been like that for about 20 years when the internet took off and people realised a law in a foreign country didnt apply to them.
Indeed. That affects things how? You reckon Farrer and Co don't have a hotline to a few shit hot briefs in the US?
You can copyright a fact, when the twin towers were brought down the first to report it, didnt own the rights to any story about the twin towers,
I presume you mean "can't"? Since you don't know what their stories were you and I can't really comment on what was fact or not in them? Can we?
Yes they are con for gullible mugs, have you used them? **** knows why notorious people put up with past indiscretions, they just need Graculus expert advice.
You reckon? Is this you using your vast knowledge of internet practice. I'd not be shocked if some of our posters earn a living doing this. It can be lucrative. I don't do it BTW.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
keep up, Cameras were secreted about Epsteins assorted pedo palaces.

no point enticing the great and good with forbidden friuit if you don’t keep the films for calling in favours.
It's PAEDO, ffs. Unless you're a spam, they get everything wrong.

philc

LE
One thing we possibly dont get or understand is that the position of US attorney is political, the US attorney chasing Prince Andrew is on thin ice so to speak, the Us Attorney General wants to sack him. So what does the US attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman do, make lots of noise about a high profile case. Hes lost the Epstein case through stupidity or negligence so he needs publicity. What better publicity than a Prince, a Royal, a Queens Son.

So he makes big statements from the steps of his Upper East Side Mansion about Prince Andrew and his so called lack of cooperation.

The whole thing is a three ring circus for the advancement of careers in the US Political and Legal System.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Which nonces do you mean? Epstein et al were allegedly abusing girls of 14 or older, therefore not paedophile, therefore not a nonce. Hebophile would be more appropriate, but paedo sounds more sensational, and who's interested in facts anyway.
Ah, so if you're sent to prison and inmates attack you, you can shout at them: "Oi, I'm not a paedophile, she was 14, so I'm a hebophile," as if that would make any difference. In the modern usage of the word, that is noncery end of story.

philc

LE
So there's a story. Glad we have that sorted.
I don't think that. HTH. It's a possibility, along with several other possibilities.
They have to get permission. Who says there isn't any evidence. It may not be available just now. for legal reasons.
The only person who has made anything up is your good self. Saying the story was scrapped because it was wrong. You don't know why it was pulled do you? I may have a good guess but I'm enjoying this.
A dozen gins already?
Indeed. That affects things how? You reckon Farrer and Co don't have a hotline to a few shit hot briefs in the US?
I presume you mean "can't"? Since you don't know what their stories were you and I can't really comment on what was fact or not in them? Can we?
You reckon? Is this you using your vast knowledge of internet practice. I'd not be shocked if some of our posters earn a living doing this. It can be lucrative. I don't do it BTW.
Its Farrer & Co, not Farrer and Co and yes I have had the please of their services, no grinning in the cheap seats. Recommend them every day, smart as a whips.

*head plant.*

Morgan was involved in the manufacture of the Gharib photos.

Morgan was sacked for insider share dealing.

Seriously, where do you get this information? The Beano?
I did not say that.
Google is your friend wrt Morgan

Latest Threads