Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
TA soldiers went to Morgan with a non story. Morgan told them to fake photos.
Morgan was told they were fake by military and Government.
He published.
The Arab world was in uproar.
We went from berets to helmets overnight.
You cock, probably too fat to deploy or were you non deployable due to bad knees making you fat
My bold.

Wait, what? Link please.

Because he might be able to tell them something they want to know? Im sure you know many people are interview by the police all over the world everyday for reasons other than having done something wrong.
Yet he seems reluctant to go there. Still.
No I dont know, I just go of previous experience, its shit journalism but fuckwits tend to beleive it.
You don't know. Good. We got there.
These writs and injunctions? Apply to the whole world do they?
Depends where the articles were published in the first place. You do get that?
Maybe the giant lizard controlling the world ordered it.
Is this what you think of?
You seem to heavily suggest it.
Prolly the gian lizard told you, certainly not I.
If you want to find the Bulger killers, their pictures are online, because the UK courts have no authority worldwide. Want to know which of the Queens close relative was involved in a blackmail plot because he gave someone a nosh? Its online, but not on UK sites.
How quickly did all of this happen?
But the Royal family managed to take out an injunction on the world :roll:
You're the only who thinks that's how it works.

TA soldiers went to Morgan with a non story. Morgan told them to fake photos.
Morgan was told they were fake by military and Government.
He published.
The Arab world was in uproar.
We went from berets to helmets overnight.
You cock, probably too fat to deploy or were you non deployable due to bad knees making you fat
Ergo Morgan is a ****.

1,Yet he seems reluctant to go there. Still.
2,You don't know. Good. We got there.
3,Depends where the articles were published in the first place. You do get that?
4,Is this what you think of?
5,Prolly the gian lizard told you, certainly not I.
6,How quickly did all of this happen?
7,You're the only who thinks that's how it works.
1,Does he have to go there?
2,Again I dont know but then I dont make up conspiracy theories
3, It doesnt matter where they were published first, any country in the world could copy it.
4, You clearly do, there must be an injunction because their is no story. Did you hear the story of Graculus selling his arse for beer token? No? He must have got an injunction.
5, Of course not, you just talking about injunctions for some other reason.
6, I have no idea how fast it happens, it make no odds, generally other countries dont have to pay attention to the country an injunction is issued in.
7, How does it work? Lets hear your excuse/

Last edited:
I thought you might have taken an interest. Or was the NAAFI wagon to import to you.
Are you going to put up a link that shows Morgan told the TA to fake the photos or are you just going to continue to tell lies?

Are you going to put up a link that shows Morgan told the TA to fake the photos or are you just going to continue to tell lies?
No mate. Count some blankets

philc

LE
If the girl was paid a single penny, it doesn’t make her a victim, it makes her a whore.
She seems damaged, vulnerable, confused and open to suggestion. What her relationship with Epstein and Prince Andrew has yet to be proven.

Latest Threads