Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It might as well be me as the newspapers rarely print the friends/sources/insiders name.
Because when the source's name is the same as the byline it begins to look sus.

Total bollocks is probably the safest bet, especially as injunctions cant be used worldwide.
Remember yon Maxwell's father had a habit of throwing writs and injunctions around like confetti? Our royals are much the same.

Remember yon Maxwell's father had a habit of throwing writs and injunctions around like confetti? Our royals are much the same.
Robert Maxwell snuffed it in 1991 well before Google existed.
Of course it does makes a good conspiracy theory that when there isnt a story it because it's all be covered up.

Of course it does makes a good conspiracy theory that when there isnt a story it because it's all be covered up.
There isn't a story? Epstein and Maxwell didn't procure young women for powerful people? I'll tell the US courts that they don't need to bother with her trial.

There isn't a story? Epstein and Maxwell didn't procure young women for powerful people? I'll tell the US courts that they don't need to bother with her trial.
Or you could read post 3095 properly before gobbing off.

philc

LE
Five years on and still not one actual killer blow on Randy Andrew, vague insinuations, some 17 year old girls claims and piss poor reporting. This one claims Randy Andy met Ms Maxwell at Uni, the bloke as far as I can see did not attend Uni, 3 A Levels and in to the RN a year later.

Dates and times from the girl would be nice, not to difficult I would of thought.

Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre claims she was made to have sex with mystery 'prince'
Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre claims she was made to have sex with mystery 'prince'

Or you could read post 3095 properly before gobbing off.
You appear confused again. I've read the post thanks and I'm not gobbing off.

Are we agreed that there is a story? To what degree any evidence is damning or not against Prince Andrew remains to be seen. The reason the articles were pulled is unknown. Isn't it?

Are we agreed that there is a story? To what degree any evidence is damning or not against Prince Andrew remains to be seen. The reason the articles were pulled is unknown. Isn't it?
Why would we agree on something that doesnt appear exist?

What happened is what usually happens is one bit of the press read half a story in another bit of the press and make up their version citing "reports", then later on when they had to fact check, it appear to be a non story as usual.

Its happens all the time. Im surprised you didnt know that.

Unless the entire world is in on the giant conspiracy to cover up something Andrew did.

philc

LE

What is the story, someone claims to have slept with a Prince, Prince denies this and what? She has not provided anything beyond that apart from a picture and unproven allegations.

The Epstein saga is the story, the Prince as it stands a non starter.

Quite and when he fell off that yacht he became the world's most famous bouncing Czech

What is the story, someone claims to have slept with a Prince, Prince denies this and what? She has not provided anything beyond that apart from a picture and unproven allegations.

The Epstein saga is the story, the Prince as it stands a non starter.
Makes you wonder why HMQ made a point of dragging him offstage sharpish.

Because the press used it as an opportunity to bring up Epstein at every opportunity.

You do live in your own little dream world dont you? Famous people get photographed all the time with other famous people.
Also he didnt fabricate the photos of British soldiers torturing iraqis, that was a member of the British Military. He printed them.
You do live in your own little dream world dont you? Famous people get photographed all the time with other famous people.
Also he didnt fabricate the photos of British soldiers torturing iraqis, that was a member of the British Military. He printed them.
TA soldiers went to Morgan with a non story. Morgan told them to fake photos.
Morgan was told they were fake by military and Government.
He published.
The Arab world was in uproar.
We went from berets to helmets overnight.
You cock, probably too fat to deploy or were you non deployable due to bad knees making you fat

philc

LE
It was embarrassing, very embarrassing. The final straw, what ever. Still no actual factual story.

Why would we agree on something that doesnt appear exist?
Why would the FBI like to interview the prince?
What happened is what usually happens is one bit of the press read half a story in another bit of the press and make up their version citing "reports", then later on when they had to fact check, it appear to be a non story as usual.
You don't know what happened. Do you?
Its happens all the time. Im surprised you didnt know that.
I know it happens, I also know writs and injunctions happen.
Unless the entire world is in on the giant conspiracy to cover up something Andrew did.
Nobody said that. did they?

TA soldiers went to Morgan with a non story. Morgan told them to fake photos.
Morgan was told they were fake by military and Government.
He published.
The Arab world was in uproar.
We went from berets to helmets overnight.
You cock, probably too fat to deploy or were you non deployable due to bad knees making you fat
Alright Bugsy whatever you say.

Why would the FBI like to interview the prince?
You don't know what happened. Do you?
I know it happens, I also know writs and injunctions happen.
Nobody said that. did they?
Because he might be able to tell them something they want to know? Im sure you know many people are interview by the police all over the world everyday for reasons other than having done something wrong.

No I dont know, I just go of previous experience, its shit journalism but fuckwits tend to beleive it.

These writs and injunctions? Apply to the whole world do they? Maybe the giant lizard controlling the world ordered it.

You seem to heavily suggest it. If you want to find the Bulger killers, their pictures are online, because the UK courts have no authority worldwide. Want to know which of the Queens close relative was involved in a blackmail plot because he gave someone a nosh? Its online, but not on UK sites.
But the Royal family managed to take out an injunction on the world :roll:

Latest Threads