Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Just been listening live to the bail bond hearing for Maxwell. She has been refused bail due to being a flight risk. Round one for the victims.
She will very soon start singing like canary and naming names and doing deals.

Just been listening live to the bail bond hearing for Maxwell. She has been refused bail due to being a flight risk. Round one for the victims.
Alleged victims, Shirley?

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
She will very soon start singing like canary and naming names and doing deals.
I don't think she'll talk. If she wants to increase her chances of survival she'll message she's not talking. However, whether she'll survive the wrath of other prisoners is a different matter. Although I'm not sure how these things work out in a women's prison. She's in a no win situation.

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
Ghislaine Maxwell is so dead that Vegas bookies have stopped taking bets on which way she's going to "commit suicide in prison".

I don't think she'll talk. If she wants to increase her chances of survival she'll message she's not talking. However, whether she'll survive the wrath of other prisoners is a different matter. Although I'm not sure how these things work out in a women's prison. She's in a no win situation.
Cynthia Payne (Streaham Luncheon Vouchers Brothel) could have put the finger on very many, very important people, but she kept schtum and died a natural death aged 82, no doubt having been 'looked after' by her grateful clients.

Cynthia Payne (Streaham Luncheon Vouchers Brothel) could have put the finger on very many, very important people, but she kept schtum and died a natural death aged 82, no doubt having been 'looked after' by her grateful clients.
Ah Miss Whiplash ? Difference was she wasn't - allegedly - grooming fourteen olds. Everything Cynthia did was between consenting adults even if some of them were no doubt in the media campaigning in general elections with an attitude of "Vote for me because I'm an honest family man you can trust" no crimes had been broken. Hypocrasy isn't illegal but child rape is

Ah Miss Whiplash ? Difference was she wasn't - allegedly - grooming fourteen olds. Everything Cynthia did was between consenting adults even if some of them were no doubt in the media campaigning in general elections with an attitude of "Vote for me because I'm an honest family man you can trust" no crimes had been broken. Hypocrasy isn't illegal but child rape is
Just for note, as contrary to the thread title, Andrew has not been accused of rape, underage sex or trafficing. Ghislaine is accused of these

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Plus I don't think Miss Whiplash was ever looking at a very long time in a very nasty place. Maxwell's best future involves a deal and a false nose. While she's alive, she's a threat and, in terms of getting someone to help her into the hereafter for a consideration, experts agree that the criminal classes are generally over-represented in prisons.

BBC reporter said that she started crying when refused bail.
Can't say I blame her. Even the mainstream media in the US are questioning her prospects of survival in prison until trial

Half the planet is of the opinion she'll die before she gets to stand trial.

Just for note, as contrary to the thread title, Andrew has not been accused of rape, underage sex or trafficing. Ghislaine is accused of these

The more I see of the accusations against her the less credible they seem to be as far as I can see.

I have no axe to grind either way, I neither like or dislike the woman and have no knowledge of her other than what the media provides.
But I do think the endless accusations read more like a Piers Morgan type fantasy than reality.

I have no idea what she did or didn't do, but I suspect most of what we see in the papers is fantasy.
I also suspect an awful lot of very powerful people would like to see her remain the focus of the media's attention
She is proving to be a very useful way of taking the focus away from people like the Clinton's

Prince Andrew is clearly a morally substandard ********, but here is no evidence that he is a criminal.

Ghislaine Maxwell may well be a criminal, but its 50/50 whether he will ever be a convicted one.
Very few people seem to expect her to live long enough to stand before a judge (which doesn't exactly reflect well on the US does it?)

I am of the belief that it suits some very well connected people to keep Maxwell as the focus of attention. So much so that I also believe that nobody will ever know the truth.
I am also completely convinced that it is many peoples intention to make sure that happens and no truths are ever revealed
Maxwell is just the Patsy.

Innocent or guilty, she's screwed. No wonder she cried in court.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Wonder what shrinks would say about being her father’s daughter
Her brothers did rather well scamming legal aid to defend the robbing of pension funds. The whole family ...

Is this why he has disappeared from our TV screens ?
(Shielded by the establishment?)

Good question, that photo with Maxwell, might just be his undoing, the knob fabricated photos and copy rubbishing British troops, which shows his mind-set. It would be a great day for journalism if he was the total focus of bile and scorn, for any connection with Windsor, Maxwell and Epstein, however tenuous.

Lacking Moral Fibre

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Do we know why Maxwell didn't get out of the USA while she had the chance? Apparently she had 3 passports and of course could have arranged a private jet to fly out. I find it odd she made it easy for the fed's to track her down by staying stateside.

She obviously believes she has a cast iron case for the defence or some other legal get-out clause.

Latest Threads