Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

syrup

LE
They may write down having gone to a pizza place, gone to a club etc, but would they have written “had a photo with ..”

Andrew may have referenced his security’s logs, or his diary, particularly something like - “take daughter to pizza party”
I don't expect them to have written "had photo with" but wont the police gave an official log of their movements.
Presumably the movements of the Range Rover are on some sort of work ticket

But he didn’t say that in the interview. He said he remembered it because it was an unusual thing for him to do. It was an integral part of his defence that he couldn’t physically have left there at 1700 and gotten to a club in London by midnight.
I don't expect them to have written "had photo with" but wont the police gave an official log of their movements.
Presumably the movements of the Range Rover are on some sort of work ticket
.... and the work ticket / log might match what he has said

But my post was in response to a chain of posts led by this:

People claiming to forget photos shouldn't claim total recall about eating a pizza.
No one has managed to contradict that Andy went to Pizza Express and then home.
(Of course royal security may not be inclined to sell their story to the papers)

There is a photo of him with Virginia Roberts, and he says he can’t remember meeting her.
He may have records of going to a pizza party, and also remember it once having clarified the date.
He could be shown a picture of him at a party but not remember people in the photo

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
.... and the work ticket / log might match what he has said

But my post was in response to a chain of posts led by this:

No one has managed to contradict that Andy went to Pizza Express and then home.
(Of course royal security may not be inclined to sell their story to the papers)

There is a photo of him with Virginia Roberts, and he says he can’t remember meeting her.
He may have records of going to a pizza party, and also remember it once having clarified the date.
He could be shown a picture of him at a party but not remember people in the photo
There are photos of people I was at boarding school with, 9 months of the year for four years.

I cannot remember their names.

There are photos of people I was at boarding school with, 9 months of the year for four years.

And I bet you told them that you'd remember them forever as you buggered them senseless.

ETA. Actually, I believe you're a doris so, 'flicked their beans'.

syrup

LE

I think anyone can say that I'm the same I've photos with lads and I struggle to remember their names also.

I think where he went wrong was trying to give himself an alibi or two.
I dont remember having sex with that girl but on the night in question I do remember having pizza.

I think anyone can say that I'm the same I've photos with lads and I struggle to remember their names also.

I think where he went wrong was trying to give himself an alibi or two.
I dont remember having sex with that girl but on the night in question I do remember having pizza.
He said he doesnt remember meeting the girl. Like a lot of people they cant remember meeting someone a decade ago.

syrup

LE
But he didn’t say that in the interview. He said he remembered it because it was an unusual thing for him to do. It was an integral part of his defence that he couldn’t physically have left there at 1700 and gotten to a club in London by midnight.

It's not even a very good alibi
His kids would have been 12 / 13.
You go for a Pizza at 17:00 stay to say 19:00
Go home stick them in bed and leave nanny, housekeeper, butler in charge
Changed,in the car that goes through red lights,breaks the speed limit and doesn't have to worry about parking
Arrive at club no need to queue
Job done

It's not even a very good alibi
His kids would have been 12 / 13.
You go for a Pizza at 17:00 stay to say 19:00
Go home stick them in bed and leave nanny, housekeeper, butler in charge
Changed,in the car that goes through red lights,breaks the speed limit and doesn't have to worry about parking
Arrive at club no need to queue
Job done
Case closed then.
He isnt providing an alibi in a court of law, it was a TV interview

Thank you your honour
I know it wasn't a court of law but let's not tell the others
Then he didnt really need to provide a cast iron alibi with all the evidence to back it up.

Why do you think he felt the need to mention it.
Do you think if pushed he'll reveal his favourite toppings
Because he is unused to interviews asking those types of questions? I'm sure there are people in ARRSE who regularly get interviewed and would have the perfect answers to hand.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you convicting him on the basis of not being very bright?
If you are truly innocent why would you listen to advisers telling you not to do an interview? If he didnt do the interview Im sure some people would be saying what has he got to hide.
I'm not convicting him of anything - see post 2986.

As for the rest of your post - are you really trying to argue that no innocent person has ever been chewed up and spat out by a media looking to sell copy?

syrup

LE
Because he is unused to interviews asking those types of questions? I'm sure there are people in ARRSE who regularly get interviewed and would have the perfect answers to hand.

People on Arrse would have declared she banged like a belt fed Wombat and they had the Pepperoni with fries and a diet Coke.

Pity he never completed his Arrse media studies course

I'm not convicting him of anything - see post 2986.

As for the rest of your post - are you really trying to argue that no innocent person has ever been chewed up and spat out by a media looking to sell copy?
Im saying that nothing can be decided based on that interview other than it was a shit interview (for him)

Ive had a google and the evidence which I can see is.

One bird makes a accusation that she was trafficked to sleep with Andy three times. She has not claimed that she was under the age of consent, or that he knew she was trafficked. She also has not claimed he forced her or paid her.
One photo of him and her together.

And that appears to be it.

Its not exactly compelling is it? If he known as a decent bloke and he gave a great interview would people view it differently?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Im saying that nothing can be decided based on that interview other than it was a shit interview (for him)

Ive had a google and the evidence which I can see is.

One bird makes a accusation that she was trafficked to sleep with Andy three times. She has not claimed that she was under the age of consent, or that he knew she was trafficked. She also has not claimed he forced her or paid her.
One photo of him and her together.

And that appears to be it.

Its not exactly compelling is it? If he known as a decent bloke and he gave a great interview would people view it differently?
Great - we're in violent agreement that he's done nothing to be hauled up in front of the beaks for as far as we know.

His mum, however, who presumably is better informed than we are, clearly views his conduct as worthy of public censure. Given that his 'on the record' activities involve attending the party of a convicted paedophile after the creature had just been released, that's probably the smart way to bet.

Latest Threads