Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Awol

LE
really?

no agravating circumstances, video footage showing she wasn’t speeding or driving erratically, the distance between the gate exit and point of impact was very short, stopped and rendered aid at the accident? 100% lapse of concentration, zero chance any custodial sentence would even enter the conversation.

Causing death by careless or inconsiderate driving
Road Traffic Act 1988, s.2B

Starting pointRange
Careless or inconsiderate driving arising from momentary inattention with no aggravating factorsMedium level community orderLow level community order – high level community order

perhaps you might devote some of your hysteria at the incompetent ambulance service that took nearly an hour to get to the site of an RTA with life threatening injuries?
It was a long time ago, early eighties, but a mate of mine had a bike accident which killed his pillion (another mate).

The subsequent court case decided that the rider was a bit of a loon on the road (he was), but was especially exuberant on the Saturday afternoon in question because they were returning from watching bike racing at a local track and he was showing off. It was a clear case of causing death by dangerous driving, but he got away with a fine and a two year ban.

A lot of us at the time thought he deserved prison, and we were his friends.

Bodenplatte

War Hero
really?

no agravating circumstances, video footage showing she wasn’t speeding or driving erratically, the distance between the gate exit and point of impact was very short, stopped and rendered aid at the accident? 100% lapse of concentration, zero chance any custodial sentence would even enter the conversation.

Good chance CPS would decide NIPI to prosecute anyway.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
In today's Telegraph. I don't think Andrew's mother is going to be too impressed by the photo:

US news is reporting she is cutting a deal and will name names.

Both the Reps and Dems are licking their lips at the thought of their opponents being fingered in the investigation.

It's not every day a high class prostitution ring (with element's of child prostitution) gets blown open.

I will be getting a sack of popcorn in for this.

Why didnt she leave the country, it doesnt take a Nostradamus to see this coming?

I am sure there are many places without an extradition treaty with the US she could have gone to.
Sorry to quote my own, Tucker thinks similar:

With my tinfoil hat on, would she feel safer in the US witness protection program?

Why didnt she leave the country, it doesnt take a Nostradamus to see this coming?

I am sure there are many places without an extradition treaty with the US she could have gone to.
has the dirty videos that will allow her to cut a very nice deal with the Feds?

Both the Reps and Dems are licking their lips at the thought of their opponents being fingered in the investigation.

It's not every day a high class prostitution ring (with element's of child prostitution) gets blown open.

The repercussions of this affair are endless.

In the case of the UK, it might be the final straw that breaks the back of the monarchy.

The British monarchy can hardly be said to be at the apex of its popularity at the moment; Prince Charles' interferences in the political process, the DoE's driving record, Megxit and now the continuing Epstein saga and Andrew's involvement in that circle.

The Royal machine have done their best to mitigate the effects on them of the Epstein saga by effectively locking Andrew away in a broom cupboard. This tactic does not appear to be having the desired effect and things are not going away.

There has been a steady drip, drip of unwelcome publicity for the Royal Family. The effects are cumulative and there must come a point where the British public will say, 'Enough is enough, they're just an anachronistic embarrassment'.

No matter whether or not you believe that Prince Andrew is guilty of anything criminal, he has shown himself to be a rather unpleasant individual with little conception of propiety or honour, but with a highly-developed sense of self-interest and entitlement. Whether or not they wish to acknowledge it, he is still very much a part of the firm as far as the public are concerned.

'rather' unpleasant? 'highly' more like...

homeworker

War Hero

And Marshmellows?

Stand by for an accident in prison. Falling down the stairs or some such. ;)

Dr Death

War Hero
Oh it would be funny if Mr Moron got implicated in it all!
1593856279147.png

On the left a journo scum cnut who deserves an FBI grilling & long stay in a federal prison.

On the right yet another crooked Maxwell who will be singing well now and dobbing everyone in it including Randy Andy, expect Randy to be in deep brown stuff now. He is an arrogant little sod and the only decent thing he did was as a helicopter jocky in the falklands in 1982.

jmb3296

Old-Salt
Has Piers stated his views on the matter yet

I cannot watch the git, but am interested if he has managed to find moral high ground or developed amnesia

He is an arrogant little sod and the only decent thing he did was as a helicopter jocky in the falklands in 1982.
Which apparently has left him with a condition where he is unable to sweat. I'm willing to bet he is breaking out in a cold sweat this morning if he's been keeping up with the news

D

Deleted 72187

The repercussions of this affair are endless.

In the case of the UK, it might be the final straw that breaks the back of the monarchy.

The British monarchy can hardly be said to be at the apex of its popularity at the moment; Prince Charles' interferences in the political process, the DoE's driving record, Megxit and now the continuing Epstein saga and Andrew's involvement in that circle.

The Royal machine have done their best to mitigate the effects on them of the Epstein saga by effectively locking Andrew away in a broom cupboard. This tactic does not appear to be having the desired effect and things are not going away.

There has been a steady drip, drip of unwelcome publicity for the Royal Family. The effects are cumulative and there must come a point where the British public will say, 'Enough is enough, they're just an anachronistic embarrassment'.

No matter whether or not you believe that Prince Andrew is guilty of anything criminal, he has shown himself to be a rather unpleasant individual with little conception of propiety or honour, but with a highly-developed sense of self-interest and entitlement. Whether or not they wish to acknowledge it, he is still very much a part of the firm as far as the public are concerned.
Sadly, I don't think the monarchy can long survive post QE2's reign.

Maybe if Charlie moves over for Will, it could stand a chance.

Sadly, I don't think the monarchy can long survive post QE2's reign.

Maybe if Charlie moves over for Will, it could stand a chance.
I think that would present a constitutional problem. There is no provision for skipping a generation under those circumstances. In any case, all it would do is exemplify the succession as being something quite arbitrary.

D

Deleted 72187

I think that would present a constitutional problem. There is no provision for skipping a generation under those circumstances. In any case, all it would do is exemplify the succession as being something quite arbitrary.
Charles could nominally assume the throne for a day or two, then abdicate on grounds of infirmity or some such to the next in line?

All tradition is made up after all. This would maintain the same line of succession

Which apparently has left him with a condition where he is unable to sweat. I'm willing to bet he is breaking out in a cold sweat this morning if he's been keeping up with the news
He's been in recent telephone contact with Ms Maxwell, according to some America based personalities, so I'd surmise that he's well assured of the proceedings.