Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Different world 20+ years ago.

How was Epstein a "wrong un", apart from having an (then rumoured, now alleged) predilection for young women - actually an inherent biological trait probably shared by nearly every straight male, but tempered by social "rules"?

Who at the FCO or in PS's CP team is going to vet each and every member of the international wealthy elite and the dictate to PA who he can and cannot have an acquaintance with. Look at Epstein's network list; are the FCO going to tell a POTUS that he is not fit to shake hands with PA?

Having said that it was a different world 20+ years ago, have you ever been to a night club frequented by footballers/ celebs/ the Rich? Ever known a girl involved in the fashion or modelling industry? Have you seen what some parents will do to get their daughter hitched up to wealth?

Its a good old witch/ compo hunt, but the hypocrisy of the affair is astounding.
No it wasn't all that different a world at the turn of the millennium.

How long do you think an an ambassador would have got away with keeping that sort of company?

That the Russians never got in there and stitched him up with some gymnast that looked 22 but was in fact twelve can only be an oversight on their part - and that's assuming we'd know if they had.

Personally I don't see that he has done anything wrong in strict legal terms, but the arrogance, piss poor judgement, hubris and lack of integrity on display is breathtaking.

In 2007, the Attorney nominate for the state of Florida had Epstein bang to rights with 34 cases of underage and trafficking teenage girls. Alexander Acosta, the state attorney, quite mysteriously entered into such a plea bargaining scenario with Epstein's lawyers, the upshot of which saw Epstein awarded 90 days in what UK would describe as an open prison. Epstein was placed in the private wing of the prison, which he left for 12 hours during the evenings, returning in the mornings.

None of these girls were ever informed of this arrangement nor offered the opportunity to give evidence.in court. Worse still, the FBI were blocked from pursuing the case, in the firm belief that there were more early teenage girls involved. Acosta went on to be President Trump's principal business adviser, resigning in July 2019 as the Epstein spectre became too difficult to defend. Acosta's background makes for WTF reading.
What would his motivation have been, a powerful ex-president with powerful allies within the FBI? And why is this been spun as Trumps fault as it appears that a lot of Epstiens associates would be left leaning liberal elite types like major airline owners etc

I,, for one, am prepared to overlook that mere technicality.

Isn't sexual intercourse with an under age girl deemed to be statutory rape in some US jurisdictions ?
And are there any states left which can impose the death penalty for rape ?

Just dreamin' . . . . . . .
In the states that she alleged he fucked her, she was over the age of consent.

So why would you be dreaming of the consequences of something that never happened?

Personally I don't see that he has done anything wrong in strict legal terms, but the arrogance, piss poor judgement, hubris and lack of integrity on display is breathtaking.
Apart from being seen with nonce after he was outed as a nonce, everything else tends to be media hype. If I was rich/famous and some good looking legally age girl threw herself at me, I wouldn't say no. I doubt many other blokes would either. There are a good few wrinkly old multi millionaires with younger wives/girlfriends.

Even hanging around with nonces isnt even viewed negatively by some people, Roman Polanski for example is free to make money despite arse ******* a 13 year old and then going on the run.

Before reaching his deal with federal prosecutors in Florida, Epstein was facing potential federal indictment for sexually abusing dozens of girls as young as 14 between 1999 and 2007, directing others to abuse them and paying employees to bring victims to him, according to court filings.

However, the prosecutors agreed not to pursue the against the financier in exchange for his 2008 guilty plea to Florida state prostitution charges. Epstein was sentenced to 13 months in jail after that plea, but allowed to leave regularly to go to his office.
* post 2709 expands on this detail.

Bodenplatte

War Hero
This is going round in circles are you suggesting Mrs Socolas had sex with an underage girl?
Not with our libel laws. I am quite sympathetic to Mrs S actually - a simple understandable mistake, tragic as the consequences are, should not lead to a criminal prosecution. There, but for the grace of God, go I.

TamH70

MIA
Morgan is undoubtedly a grade A twat, but I don’t think he’s ever been thought of as a perve.
Yeah. Right. Pull the other one, it's got Big Ben-sized bells on it.

Awol

LE
Not with our libel laws. I am quite sympathetic to Mrs S actually - a simple understandable mistake, tragic as the consequences are, should not lead to a criminal prosecution. There, but for the grace of God, go I.
Running away afterwards wasn’t a ‘simple understandable mistake’.

an excellent assessment of Prince Andrew

Causing Death by Careless Driving? It is a crime after all.

TamH70

MIA
and in the non hysteria world, a slap on the wrist, a driving ban and a fine.
Balls, frankly. Prison. Quite a lot of it as well depending on how the judge is feeling that morning.

Or haven't you noticed how popular the various "Crash, Bang, Wallop, Artery, Bloodgush, Police Stop!" type series are? Series which frequently say how serious the consequences are with shit like what the Sacoolas woman pulled?

Different world 20+ years ago.

How was Epstein a "wrong un", apart from having an (then rumoured, now alleged) predilection for young women - actually an inherent biological trait probably shared by nearly every straight male, but tempered by social "rules"?

Who at the FCO or in PS's CP team is going to vet each and every member of the international wealthy elite and the dictate to PA who he can and cannot have an acquaintance with. Look at Epstein's network list; are the FCO going to tell a POTUS that he is not fit to shake hands with PA?

Having said that it was a different world 20+ years ago, have you ever been to a night club frequented by footballers/ celebs/ the Rich? Ever known a girl involved in the fashion or modelling industry? Have you seen what some parents will do to get their daughter hitched up to wealth?

Its a good old witch/ compo hunt, but the hypocrisy of the affair is astounding.
So you're saying all straight men are latent paedos? Nonsense....... wealthy men aided by a female procuress trafficked vulnerable young women... some of whom were underage.... disgusting.... and yeah... I'm a straight male.

Expect someone around your place shortly to confiscate your computer!

Balls, frankly. Prison. Quite a lot of it as well depending on how the judge is feeling that morning.

Or haven't you noticed how popular the various "Crash, Bang, Wallop, Artery, Bloodgush, Police Stop!" type series are? Series which frequently say how serious the consequences are with shit like what the Sacoolas woman pulled?
really?

no agravating circumstances, video footage showing she wasn’t speeding or driving erratically, the distance between the gate exit and point of impact was very short, stopped and rendered aid at the accident? 100% lapse of concentration, zero chance any custodial sentence would even enter the conversation.

Causing death by careless or inconsiderate driving
Road Traffic Act 1988, s.2B

Starting pointRange
Careless or inconsiderate driving arising from momentary inattention with no aggravating factorsMedium level community orderLow level community order – high level community order

perhaps you might devote some of your hysteria at the incompetent ambulance service that took nearly an hour to get to the site of an RTA with life threatening injuries?

Last edited:
So you're saying all straight men are latent paedos? Nonsense....... wealthy men aided by a female procuress trafficked vulnerable young women... some of whom were underage.... disgusting.... and yeah... I'm a straight male.

Expect someone around your place shortly to confiscate your computer!
have you watched Pretty Baby?

Latest Threads