Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

All this talk of ‘underage girls’, is there any proof of it, even with Epstein, or is it all innuendo and tabloid rumour?

Before reaching his deal with federal prosecutors in Florida, Epstein was facing potential federal indictment for sexually abusing dozens of girls as young as 14 between 1999 and 2007, directing others to abuse them and paying employees to bring victims to him, according to court filings.

However, the prosecutors agreed not to pursue the against the financier in exchange for his 2008 guilty plea to Florida state prostitution charges. Epstein was sentenced to 13 months in jail after that plea, but allowed to leave regularly to go to his office.

Awol

LE

Before reaching his deal with federal prosecutors in Florida, Epstein was facing potential federal indictment for sexually abusing dozens of girls as young as 14 between 1999 and 2007, directing others to abuse them and paying employees to bring victims to him, according to court filings.

However, the prosecutors agreed not to pursue the against the financier in exchange for his 2008 guilty plea to Florida state prostitution charges. Epstein was sentenced to 13 months in jail after that plea, but allowed to leave regularly to go to his office.
So he wasn’t actually found guilty for anything in relation to underage girls, just adult prostitution.

Awol

LE
Surprised he wasn’t wearing his SS fancy dress uniform whilst ‘fixing it’ with Jimmy and reciting ‘man from snowy river’ poems with Rolf.
Morgan is undoubtedly a grade A twat, but I don’t think he’s ever been thought of as a perve.

There is a 'fight' going on between his Lawyers and the US authorities. The Americans want a face to face interview and he is trying to limit it to lawyer prepared written statements, which they won't accept.

You have to say that for a man who wishes to give every cooperation as a witness in a serious criminal investigation he is going about it in a very strange manner.

So strange the US authorities have resorted to a mutual legal assistance request, so they must feel he is not playing ball Mutual legal assistance requests
Maybe should wait until they give us Anne Sacolas who actually has an international arrest warrant issued for her before we agree to any Mutual legal assistance reqest. Just saying.

Steady with the libellous statements; I'm merely pointing out the biological reality, not the social convention. I'm also only referring to the case as it stands, which appears to hinge on whether a single individual was 17 or 18 at a certain point in time.
Nothing libelous, there are rules on this site about branding people so I didn't call you a nonce. Also, the word nonce has many meanings, I doubt I could be libelous.

However, I couldn't care less if they are 17 or 18, a date on a piece of paper only changes legality, i recon many Paedos try and find the youngest looking 18 year olds to abuse so they can stay 'legal'.

Still a fcking nonce.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Being in a photo aligns with Andrew acknowledging that he knew Epstein, went to parties etc

He denies remembering her, and denies having sex with her. Though it’s believable that he would have done so. The evidence still points at an older man that may have had sex with a young, but of legal age, woman

There are pictures of me with people.
Ive been in the company of more women than those that I have slept with
That's all well and good until two thirds of the people in those pictures testify that you shagged one one of them while you're on record flatly denying it on national TV.

So he wasn’t actually found guilty for anything in relation to underage girls, just adult prostitution.
:rolleyes:

Epstein: US billionaire jailed for soliciting underage sex
Elana Schor in Washington
Published on Wed 2 Jul 2008 00.01 BST
One of America's richest men, who holidayed with Prince Andrew and lent his private jet to Bill Clinton, has begun serving an 18-month jail term after pleading guilty to soliciting sex from girls as young as 14.
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, 55, faces a year of house arrest after he is released from prison in Florida. He must submit to an HIV test today and give the results to the families of his underage victims, four of whom have filed multimillion-dollar lawsuits against him.

We could always do a swap, Anne Sacoulas in exchange for Andrew...
As agreeable to that as I would be, handing her over would set up other American “diplomats” in other countries for the same type of deliberately planned accidents.

But you also know as well as I do that the Queen will not let her favorite wear an Orange Jump suit. As the Royals are a conduit for diplomacy and well liked Here burning that bridge seems stupid.

She has the look of the post-blonde Myra Hindley about her.

I don't believe she is. Papa's financial shenanigans is believed to have left her relatively destitute. It's considered, she relied on her friends in order to maintain her lifestyle, up until the Epstein meeting.
She was very astute in 'selling' her connections and pathways into UK top drawer society to Epstein as the Ascot photographs illustrate.
She isnt poor

If I remember correctly, only one of Roberts kids was declared bankrupt, she already had stashed her cash before he went swimming.

Maybe should wait until they give us Anne Sacolas who actually has an international arrest warrant issued for her before we agree to any Mutual legal assistance reqest. Just saying.
You are falling into the trap of the knuckle dragging moonhowlers who seem to think there is a connection between the two cases.

Sacolas is wanted as a suspect, Mr Windsor is not.

The MLA is simply a formal request for a witness interview the International Arrest Warrant is one down from an extradition request.

There is no request for, option or reason to 'hand Andrew over' no-one wants him.

Bodenplatte

War Hero
You are falling into the trap of the knuckle dragging moonhowlers who seem to think there is a connection between the two cases.

Sacolas is wanted as a suspect, Mr Windsor is not.
I,, for one, am prepared to overlook that mere technicality.

Isn't sexual intercourse with an under age girl deemed to be statutory rape in some US jurisdictions ?
And are there any states left which can impose the death penalty for rape ?

Just dreamin' . . . . . . .

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Which would still be legal
It would, but it's not the point I'm making.

If PA gets caught in a lie, he's toast. Questions will be asked about what he may have got up to in New York, which he will then have to do his best to rebut with his credibility in (even greater) tatters. If that happens, his future will involve governing penguins in a particularly remote bit of Antarctica - no doubt with the penguins running rings round him.

I,, for one, am prepared to overlook that mere technicality.

Isn't sexual intercourse with an under age girl deemed to be statutory rape in some US jurisdictions ?
And are there any states left which can impose the death penalty for rape ?

Just dreamin' . . . . . . .
This is going round in circles are you suggesting Mrs Socolas had sex with an underage girl?

Latest Threads