Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Serious question to the Arrse intelligentsia and medically unqualified

Is the behaviour of Maxwell, PA, Epstein etc sociopathic, ie no empathy for others who are merely put on this earth for their amusement and bidding,
Simple overwhelming arrogance and entitlement
A combination of both
Something else
Discuss.
Considering none have been charged with anything, they are currently rich people who have been accused of something by someone who didn't end up rich.

yes I know its the Sun.
Yes, the Sun with its usual sensational reporting, eg "child sex probe". I was under the impression that the victims were all teenagers. Try telling any underage teenager "you're only a child" and see what happens. But stand well back first.

If for whatever reason, Prince Andrew did agree to travel to the USA to talk to the prosecutors and give a statement, how would that work and what guarantees would he have that on completion of giving statements, he would be completely free to return to the UK without hindrance.

For example, could the American authorities spring some surprise allegations on him and detain him?

Could they detain him? Would he have diplomatic immunity? Would the Americans respect that immunity? What are the chances that the Americans would try to ignore the conventions to score an extremely high profile and for some individuals, a potentially career building legal action against Prince Andrew?

Would they try and stitch him up even if on the face of it, they had very little or even no evidence and in the process poke a finger up to diplomacy?

I can see there being a number of life changing lawsuits for compensation in the future and given that prospect of getting very rich, some people will be considering anything that might add something to their cause!

Serious question to the Arrse intelligentsia and medically unqualified

Is the behaviour of Maxwell, PA, Epstein etc sociopathic, ie no empathy for others who are merely put on this earth for their amusement and bidding,
Simple overwhelming arrogance and entitlement
A combination of both
Something else
Discuss.

How many soldiers on here used a brothel while in Germany (or anywhere else in the world)? Do you think they gave a thought to the girls fairly much trapped in that lifestyle?

Maxwell et al are rich, they generally pay females for their time, if it didnt involved underage girls, its doubtful anyone would raise an eyebrow.

If for whatever reason, Prince Andrew did agree to travel to the USA to talk to the prosecutors and give a statement, how would that work and what guarantees would he have that on completion of giving statements, he would be completely free to return to the UK without hindrance.

If he agrees to say anything without a kevlar protected immunity agreement he's as big a fool as I think he is.....

apart from having an (then rumoured, now alleged) predilection for young women - actually an inherent biological trait probably shared by nearly every straight male.
I must be one of the straight males who dont have a predilection for young women then, certainly not that young, you are coming across as a bit of a nonce - these are children, not young women.

4(T)

LE
I must be one of the straight males who dont have a predilection for young women then, certainly not that young, you are coming across as a bit of a nonce - these are children, not young women.

Steady with the libellous statements; I'm merely pointing out the biological reality, not the social convention. I'm also only referring to the case as it stands, which appears to hinge on whether a single individual was 17 or 18 at a certain point in time.

homeworker

War Hero
Perhaps leaving the country is a bit tricky if the FBI are already looking for you
Also, the countries where the US does not have an extradition treaty tend to have a crap legal system so accidentally throwing yourself out of a window having unintentionally stabbed yourself 37 times in the stomach whilst shaving and getting it written off as suicide is relatively simple to achieve. And, given that Epstein may well have been 'suicided' being in FBI custody means that she may have a reasonable chance of making it to trial (given her statements for evidence) before testing the tensile strength of bed linen in her cell.

Maxwell et al are rich,
I don't believe she is. Papa's financial shenanigans is believed to have left her relatively destitute. It's considered, she relied on her friends in order to maintain her lifestyle, up until the Epstein meeting.
She was very astute in 'selling' her connections and pathways into UK top drawer society to Epstein as the Ascot photographs illustrate.

For example, could the American authorities spring some surprise allegations on him and detain him?

Could they detain him? Would he have diplomatic immunity? Would the Americans respect that immunity? What are the chances that the Americans would try to ignore the conventions to score an extremely high profile and for some individuals, a potentially career building legal action against Prince Andrew?

Would they try and stitch him up even if on the face of it, they had very little or even no evidence and in the process poke a finger up to diplomacy?

I can see there being a number of life changing lawsuits for compensation in the future and given that prospect of getting very rich, some people will be considering anything that might add something to their cause!
It's never going to happen.

Awol

LE
All this talk of ‘underage girls’, is there any proof of it, even with Epstein, or is it all innuendo and tabloid rumour?

All this talk of ‘underage girls’, is there any proof of it, even with Epstein, or is it all innuendo and tabloid rumour?
correct me if I'm wrong but isnt that what Epstein went to nick for?

I don't believe she is. Papa's financial shenanigans is believed to have left her relatively destitute. It's considered, she relied on her friends in order to maintain her lifestyle, up until the Epstein meeting.
She was very astute in 'selling' her connections and pathways into UK top drawer society to Epstein as the Ascot photographs illustrate.
Yes apparently she was down to her last 20 million

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads