Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Dr Death

War Hero
The Maxwell Family have past form for being dodgy law breakers, allegedly.
Yet another member looking to spend a few lot of year's in prison.
At least Ghislaine will probably get a good licking in prison as a high rate of lesbians in US Female prisons.

I feel that the depth of the case against her will be revealed when she applies for bail which shouldn't be a long way away.
No bail = Dead serious.
Anything else = Watch this space.
She won't get bail, seeing she's been hiding from the FBI, she's a flight risk.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how an immunity type deal to spill the beans on everyone else would work, tho a detailed guilty plea would be in her interests.

I don't have much knowledge of how it works beyond a bit of perving at Hawaii Five-Nil but my impression is that you deal 'up', and drop others in it for more serious offences than yours.

As she sits at the top of this particular tree I can't see her gaining much by offering to trade 'down' .

But PA's involvement in any of this at any level must represent a debacle for the FCO and the security services.

Epstein was a such an obvious wrong un, and the risks to PA personally and to the reputation of the royal family and the UK so clear how on earth did no-one senior poke him in the chest and say 'No'.

Whoever is in charge of the Errant Princes desk at MI? was asleep at the wheel.

Why didnt she leave the country, it doesnt take a Nostradamus to see this coming?

I am sure there are many places without an extradition treaty with the US she could have gone to.

At least Ghislaine will probably get a good licking in prison as a high rate of lesbians in US Female prisons.
ARRSE in a nutshell! It doesn’t take long for an incident to be associated with sex on here! It very often reminds me of those fantasy readers letters in Playboy etc, where everyone seemed to be indulging in rampant sex with strangers on trains, planes, toilets- you name it! I must have led a very sheltered life! :grin:

Perhaps leaving the country is a bit tricky if the FBI are already looking for you
She hasnt been in hiding for the last 6 months AFAIK. Im sure someone with such money could be slipped into South America and to a private jet to anywhere on earth.

Its not like the FBI are that smart, they allowed dubious Arabs to learn to fly despite some pretty hefty clues, then allowed them on a plane.

He's also the logical place to start. He's in a photo with both a known victim and Ghislaine Maxwell and only dubious claims of a medium pepperoni standing between him and total disgrace. Providing a few names to make everything go away might have appeal.
Being in a photo aligns with Andrew acknowledging that he knew Epstein, went to parties etc

He denies remembering her, and denies having sex with her. Though it’s believable that he would have done so. The evidence still points at an older man that may have had sex with a young, but of legal age, woman

There are pictures of me with people.
Ive been in the company of more women than those that I have slept with

If I was Andy or any other person on the planet for that matter I would NEVER ever voluntarly agree to speak to the US investigators because their legal system is absolutely abysmal and highly political in nature where prosecutors on the lower courts get elected to public office based on the high profile cases they handle. The Federal system rarely goes to trial because it has a 98% conviction rate with huge penalties for those who actually decide to go to trial declaring they are innocent and are then found guilty - instead suspects come under huge, massive pressure to take a plea deal versus the certainty of a massive prison sentence so the majority say they are guilty, even if they are not. Those trying to defend themselves have massive legal bills and the govt often deliberatly stretchs out the case so it can try break them before the suspects familys etc become literally homeless and/or leaks to the media to get them cancelled - you regurally see the us prosecutors doing press conferences where they publically lay out a full case to the public after a suspect is arrested - obviously the suspects side is not heard!

For example, Trumps incoming national security advisor, 3 star General Mike Flynn who was a 30 year miltary veteran with a flawless service and criminal record and Head of the DIA under Obama, was illegally spied on by Obamas FBI during Trumps election campaign, investigated exhaustively by them and other agencies for talking to the Russian Ambassador which was his job as the incoming NSA, then officially cleared by the FBI who stated in official (publicly released)l docs that they had no evidence against him and then Obama/Head of the FBI authorised him to be set up by FBI agents to be falsely accused and sacked (one of their goals on a hand written note of a senior FBI agent who carried out the sting), He then got tied up in a lengthy court battle, at huge cost, losing his job, home, got accused of treason and the final straw was threatening to go after his son who was the father of a new born so, he finally broke and pleaded guilty.

The prosecutors had deliberately hidden the evidence of the FBI /Obama malpractise which they had a legal duty (brady evidence) to hand over to the defence lawyers and eventually after 3 years the DOJ, with new honest leadership in charge, dropped the case against him with an unprecedented 100 page explanation of what had been done to him and including the release to the defence and court of documents from the various corrupt FBI agents and prosecutors involved which included excerpts of conversations in the oval office with obama and biden - even now, the judge in his case, who was appointed by obama, refused to close the case when the prosecutors withdrew their prosecution, against flynn, instead he appointed a retired judge to prosecute him instead of the govt and allowed members of the public to come forward to press their own case against Flynn, it went to appeal where the judge was ordered by the appeal court that he had no legal ability to do what he ws doing and to immediately close the case (last week) and to datem he has still not done it!

I repeat, I would never ever help or speak to the US police/prosecutors voluntarly without full legal assistance

4(T)

LE
Epstein was a such an obvious wrong un, and the risks to PA personally and to the reputation of the royal family and the UK so clear how on earth did no-one senior poke him in the chest and say 'No'.

Whoever is in charge of the Errant Princes desk at MI? was asleep at the wheel.

Different world 20+ years ago.

How was Epstein a "wrong un", apart from having an (then rumoured, now alleged) predilection for young women - actually an inherent biological trait probably shared by nearly every straight male, but tempered by social "rules"?

Who at the FCO or in PS's CP team is going to vet each and every member of the international wealthy elite and the dictate to PA who he can and cannot have an acquaintance with. Look at Epstein's network list; are the FCO going to tell a POTUS that he is not fit to shake hands with PA?

Having said that it was a different world 20+ years ago, have you ever been to a night club frequented by footballers/ celebs/ the Rich? Ever known a girl involved in the fashion or modelling industry? Have you seen what some parents will do to get their daughter hitched up to wealth?

Its a good old witch/ compo hunt, but the hypocrisy of the affair is astounding.

Different world 20+ years ago.

How was Epstein a "wrong un", apart from having an (then rumoured, now alleged) predilection for young women - actually an inherent biological trait probably shared by nearly every straight male, but tempered by social "rules"?

Who at the FCO or in PS's CP team is going to vet each and every member of the international wealthy elite and the dictate to PA who he can and cannot have an acquaintance with. Look at Epstein's network list; are the FCO going to tell a POTUS that he is not fit to shake hands with PA?

Having said that it was a different world 20+ years ago, have you ever been to a night club frequented by footballers/ celebs/ the Rich? Ever known a girl involved in the fashion or modelling industry? Have you seen what some parents will do to get their daughter hitched up to wealth?

Its a good old witch/ compo hunt, but the hypocrisy of the affair is astounding.
Bill Wyman was knobbing Mandy Smith when she was 14

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt
Shame the US can't lay hands on him as he won't submit to questioning.

But then the UK seem to be diffy custody of 1x US Intelligence Officers wife....

Oh well.

jmb3296

War Hero
Serious question to the Arrse intelligentsia and medically unqualified

Is the behaviour of Maxwell, PA, Epstein etc sociopathic, ie no empathy for others who are merely put on this earth for their amusement and bidding,
Simple overwhelming arrogance and entitlement
A combination of both
Something else
Discuss.

4(T)

LE
Serious question to the Arrse intelligentsia and medically unqualified

Is the behaviour of Maxwell, PA, Epstein etc sociopathic, ie no empathy for others who are merely put on this earth for their amusement and bidding,
Simple overwhelming arrogance and entitlement
A combination of both
Something else
Discuss.

Normal people enjoying the sort of life afforded by their wealth/position? In the case of PA, glad to have a bit of life outside the glare of press scrutiny?

Dr Death

War Hero
Oh I do think that now Ms Maxwell is in clink its going to get very bad for Andrew?
Can see her spilling the whole story and implicating him big time.
Oh well randy was only 8th in line, he might get to be first in line for the chow soon!

Latest Threads