Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that anyone who voluntarily gets involved in the american legal system has to to be thick beyond measure.

Last edited:
Is she due to have an unfortunate and fatal accident in the next couple of weeks?
Nope, in my opinion. She been under the FBI's jurisdiction ( protection ? ) for some time. I 'd surmise a way forward has been agreed and a deal struck, hence the announcement of an arrest, thereby inferring a court appearance with it's attendant theatre of appearances.

Nope, in my opinion. She been under the FBI's jurisdiction ( protection ? ) for some time. I 'd surmise a way forward has been agreed and a deal struck, hence the announcement of an arrest, thereby inferring a court appearance with it's attendant theatre of appearances.
Ido have a fiver on you being bang on there with this post. Can’t help speculate ‘is this why they are keen to speak to shit for brains?

She should be placed on "suicide" watch!!

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

I don't think I could ever like Andrew and have no dog in this fight,
but I do think that anyone who voluntarily gets invovled in the american legal system has to to be thick beyond measure.
The enthrall of super serious business billionaries, secluded from the very average rich, I'd imagine attracted PA. He would have heard the social whispering from set of the Grosvenor, Chelsea and Belgravia enclaves. This is the Maxwell spawn's option ground for keeping her self- entitled belief legend alive.
PA was just another fish in the net, easily caught by his addiction to attractive people who provided exotic places freebees.

I feel that the depth of the case against her will be revealed when she applies for bail which shouldn't be a long way away.
No bail = Dead serious.
Anything else = Watch this space.

She should be placed on "suicide" watch!!

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
Nope, she a very in control personality. Recall the Wests? Epstein and her were in perfect symmetry, I believe.

Ido have a fiver on you being bang on there with this post. Can’t help speculate ‘is this why they are keen to speak to shit for brains?
To give it some worldwide appeal, PA has been highlighted., knowing our royal connections to other nationals DNA, but he, via photographs has been present on the killing ground. The apartments, the parties, albeit the photo displayed for UK disclosure.

To the Americans, there's more important financial players in the mix. PA's a mere 'glad-hander' and nice to say they met. He'll help attract the media, but he's nobody special other than believing his own legend and enjoyment of freedies. We could well do without it though.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
To give it some worldwide appeal, PA has been highlighted., knowing our royal connections to other nationals DNA, but he, via photographs has been present on the killing ground. The apartments, the parties, albeit the photo displayed for UK disclosure.

To the Americans, there's more important financial players in the mix. PA's a mere 'glad-hander' and nice to say they met. He'll help attract the media, but he's nobody special other than believing his own legend and enjoyment of freedies. We could well do without it though.
He's also the logical place to start. He's in a photo with both a known victim and Ghislaine Maxwell and only dubious claims of a medium pepperoni standing between him and total disgrace. Providing a few names to make everything go away might have appeal.

I wonder if the FBI are familiar with the scene in 'Where Eagle's Dare' where Richard Burton persuades the traitors to take part in a 'name names' competition. I suspect that PA and Maxwell might soon be part of a similar exercise with a touch of the 'Prisoner's Dilemma' thrown in.

Latest Threads