Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Because he's a Royal and wealthy.
In today's climate, those are two of the most substantial reasons some would see him in the dock,quite irrelevant of the veracity of the circumstances.

Why would he if he hasn't been charged with anything?
Try understanding what a Mutual Legal Aid Request is for and what it is not.

It is not an extradition request or an arrest warrant.

It is a mechanism for one country to request assistance in investigations more formally than in the normal day to day police cooperation.

One technique that can be used is for a witness to appear before a court to give evidence under oath so this witness evidence can be examined and forwarded to the requesting country.

The dispute at the moment is whether Andrew should be alowed to give a pre prepared lawyer written statement which would be accepted without challenge or whether he should be subjected to a normal witness interview where his assertions can be discussed, challenged and rectified.

Like you I don't consider he has been anything more than a ******** but his evidence could bring down some very influential people many of whom would have no compunction in dealing out payback.
Considered yourself educated.
Yes, consider yourself educated ;-)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Q
In today's climate, those are two of the most substantial reasons some would see him in the dock,quite irrelevant of the veracity of the circumstances.
Quite.
Not just in this case but in many of their "causes."
The truth is immaterial, their revision must prevail.

It is a mechanism for one country to request assistance in investigations more formally than in the normal day to day police cooperation.

One technique that can be used is for a witness to appear before a court to give evidence under oath so this witness evidence can be examined and forwarded to the requesting country.

The dispute at the moment is whether Andrew should be alowed to give a pre prepared lawyer written statement which would be accepted without challenge or whether he should be subjected to a normal witness interview where his assertions can be discussed, challenged and rectified.

Like you I don't consider he has been anything more than a ******** but his evidence could bring down some very influential people many of whom would have no compunction in dealing out payback.

I agree. It appears that a lot of the material retrieved from Epstein's safe was for his personal delectation. He was known to prey on vulnerable early teenagers, invited by a close staff member to his pad.s in both New York and Palm Beach.

These kids were generally paid 300$ to massage him or more if they were willing. Many choose not to, were paid and left his premises. Some of this came to light when one of the girls was noticed by the Florida police for smoking marijuana in public. On checking her purse, the cops found 300$ and an investigation followed, especially as she admitted bringing a couple of school friends into the Epstein environment.

There were however a coterie of girls who grew up in his world and were introduced to his party circuit. Now of a legal age they were transported on his personal jet between New York and Florida and on occasions to London. The names of the girls appear on the flight manifests,which makes verifying their ages relevant in the Prince's circumstance.

Andrew's one of many whom the FBI are endeavouring to interview, in the UK if he wishes. The media would have us believe otherwise. In the climate that prevails, any discussions with the FBI will have consequences and it's regarded not to Andrew's long term benefit.

So close, but trips right at the start,
Mutual legal Aid Request, you mean Mutual legal assistance request?

Also as no one knows if the yanks have requested anything, because they have not confirmed that they have.

Also (Again) His "evidence" could be **** all, so why start a conspiracy theory of him bringing doen some influential people? He's unlikely to know who pumped who and when and if they were underage/trafficked.

Also (Again) His "evidence" could be **** all, so why start a conspiracy theory of him bringing doen some influential people? He's unlikely to know who pumped who and when and if they were underage/trafficked.
Indeed, but equally, do the folks who were involved believe that he doesn't know? Andrew enjoyed the hospitality of Epstein's pad in New York, now known to be covered in covert cameras and wired for sound. One room had 30 cameras alone. Conversations and rumour mongering among the gathered champagne set kept Epstein advised of their discussions.

I've yet to be involved in a conversation among the military fraternity, serving or former, where the topic of who fcuked who didn't arise. Are you surmising that this doesn't also occur in polite society?

Edit - poor spellung.

Last edited:
I've yet to be involved in a conversation among the military fraternity, serving or former, where the topic of who fcuked who didn't arise. Are you surmising that this doesn't also occur in polite society?
Depends on what you are discussing, funnily enough "Sgt Bloggs was seen talking to some random bint at a Mess function" was not a topic of conversation.
The same goes for civvy street, my neighbour might all be swingers for all I know, but unless someone tells me, I'll never know.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Andrew's one of many whom the FBI are endeavouring to interview, in the UK if he wishes. The media would have us believe otherwise. In the climate that prevails, any discussions with the FBI will have consequences and it's regarded not to Andrew's long term benefit.
Of course, the FBI and any other US law enforcement organisations would never go on a fishing expedition or ask for an interview of a tangentially involved high profile foreign "witness" to garner publicity, now would they?

That's a point of view. Keep in mind, the FBI were previously blocked from any investigations into Epstein's lifestyle.

Epstein's focus was on the super-rich strata of American society at work and social play, ergo, everyone involved is a "high profile" personality, irrelevant of nationality. There's no merely a millionaire among them. It's highly probable that Ms. Maxwell's evidence will explain / exaggerate (?) our royal's situation in this seedy affair.

It has been published in a number of places, I would love to be a fly on the wall in 'Handy Andy's' house.
He may well be shitting himself at the moment. One is an accident. A second would cause suspicion. If they did bump Epstein off, I cant see how they bump Maxwell off and get away with it

homeworker

War Hero
He may well be shitting himself at the moment. One is an accident. A second would cause suspicion. If they did bump Epstein off, I cant see how they bump Maxwell off and get away with it
Agreed, this is not Russia where Doctors who criticise the Kremlin response to Covid-19 commit suicide by jumping out of the window. People 'committing suicide' in prison whilst being investigated for being associated with Epstein et al. will create some very visible ripples so they will have to be a bit more 'inventive'

Is she the sacrificial lamb that's been thrown under the bus??

Agreed, this is not Russia where Doctors who criticise the Kremlin response to Covid-19 commit suicide by jumping out of the window. People 'committing suicide' in prison whilst being investigated for being associated with Epstein et al. will create some very visible ripples so they will have to be a bit more 'inventive'
Hello, I'm Ms Maxwell's lawyer. I've come to see my client

1593698997890.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads