Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

I never said he did. The excuses in quotation marks are examples of the sort of thing that judges don't buy. In the highly unlikely event that Andrew faces a trial he might try "I didn't know she had been coerced into having sex with me". My point is that not knowing is irrelevant.
Not knowing is irrelevant .... and the media allegations of underage sex / sex trafficking against Andrew are also fairly irrelevant to the specific subject of him being asked questions.

To date the claims differ about what willingness there is or isn't about questioning him.
The US don't appear to have sent anyone over here to talk to him, and the current situation is the formal MLA which actually doesn't require him to go there.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Let me highlight the important bit.
Also if it has been leaked, what does that say about the trustworthiness of those involved?
Hush stacking creature.
He has now the ability to read and comprehend.

(But because it's new he's not very good at it yet.)

Also if it has been leaked, what does that say about the trustworthiness of those involved?
Now that REALLY made me laugh.

If you are somehow suggesting that chaps who leak are somehow untrustworthy, why, heavens, a goodly number of senior officers in MOD would have to lose their DV clearances, and, in turn, their posts...

To quote Bernard, it is one of those irregular verbs:
"I brief; you leak; he has been charged under Section Two of the Official Secrets Act."

Now that REALLY made me laugh.

If you are somehow suggesting that chaps who leak are somehow untrustworthy, why, heavens, a goodly number of senior officers in MOD would have to lose their DV clearances, and, in turn, their posts...

To quote Bernard, it is one of those irregular verbs:
"I brief; you leak; he has been charged under Section Two of the Official Secrets Act."
I think any officers that leak something to the press are bellends, not just because of the act but because they would hammer a junior talking to the press.

I think any officers that leak something to the press are bellends, not just because of the act but because they would hammer a junior talking to the press.
Not disagreeing with you. I have always argued that the reason leaking is so common is that no-one senior has lost their job over it. Huge mistake.

Look at the West saga - his leak, to try to embarrass ministers in to giving the Navy more dosh, really, REALLY angered ministers. So they made the mistake of demanding that the RN court martial the officer. Which they did. Found him guilty, and gave him a big telling off. His career then never looked back, ended up First Sea Lord (for which no one who knew him as a Three Ringer would ever have dreamed he was destined, even less talented enough), then a peerage. Oh, and Chief of Defence Intelligence en route - no issues of trust for that job, obviously...

Hush stacking creature.
He has now the ability to read and comprehend.

(But because it's new he's not very good at it yet.)
If you could read then you might comprehend that the HO and DoJ are not allowed to publicly discuss or confirm if a Mutual Assistance Request has been made.

Leaks are a common political tactic which have gone on for hundreds of years.

If you could read then you might comprehend that the HO and DoJ are not allowed to publicly discuss or confirm if a Mutual Assistance Request has been made.

As is making stuff up knowing that it cant be confirmed or denied. Hence why the tabloids always have the inside gen on the SAS or MI5

You’d have thought that the subject matter was about justice rather than politics

You’d have thought that the subject matter was about justice rather than politics
In 2007, the Attorney nominate for the state of Florida had Epstein bang to rights with 34 cases of underage and trafficking teenage girls. Alexander Acosta, the state attorney, quite mysteriously entered into such a plea bargaining scenario with Epstein's lawyers, the upshot of which saw Epstein awarded 90 days in what UK would describe as an open prison. Epstein was placed in the private wing of the prison, which he left for 12 hours during the evenings, returning in the mornings.

None of these girls were ever informed of this arrangement nor offered the opportunity to give evidence.in court. Worse still, the FBI were blocked from pursuing the case, in the firm belief that there were more early teenage girls involved. Acosta went on to be President Trump's principal business adviser, resigning in July 2019 as the Epstein spectre became too difficult to defend. Acosta's background makes for WTF reading.

As is making stuff up knowing that it cant be confirmed or denied. Hence why the tabloids always have the inside gen on the SAS or MI5
Watch out the men from Uranus are watching your every move.

Or I understand the law a bit better than you.
Your latin effort is often quoted by people who dont know the difference to being ignorant of the law and being unaware of breaking a known law.
That must be it. Well done.

Your point is wrong under UK law (not sure about the yanks) I even put up a link to a solicitor site.
Somehow I see Andy appearing before the UK courts as even more unlikely than his appearing before an American one.

Somehow I see Andy appearing before the UK courts as even more unlikely than his appearing before an American one.
Why would he if he hasn't been charged with anything?

Latest Threads