Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

DofC subduing Scotland using Scottish troops mainly! Remember, the '45 was just the forerunners of the Troubles in N Ireland and was a case, mainly, of Catholic v Protestant.

Following on from Culloden, the powers that be saw a large recruiting pool sitting around waiting for someone to offer then the King's Shilling - hence the Black Watch were formed* to assist the English in keeping a "Watch" on the rebellious Scots.
Except that it wasn't.

In the aftermath of the First Jacobite Rebellion of 1715, Independent Companies of militia were raised from loyalist Highland clans for policing and peacekeeping duties. These companies were commonly known in Gaelic as ‘Am Freiceadan Dubh’, or ‘The Black Watch’, due to their unpopular nature and their dark green government-issue tartan - the regiment wore kilts as part of its everyday uniform until 1940.

In 1739 King George II ordered that four more of these companies be raised and that all the companies be merged into a single line infantry regiment.

Following the '45, additional Highland regiments were raised for the Seven Years' War.

ef91fdb52fe8e1e1a6df5e241e2a04b6.jpg

The then 43rd Foot at the Battle of Fontenoy (11 May 1745) during the War of the Austrian Succession. The '45 didn't start until August.

E2A:
True dat. Getting my rebellions mixed up! :) Father, Son who cares ! ;)
Well, there were a number of them.

Last edited:
According to what the police request is supposed to contain, it’s to speak to him as a witness not as a suspect.

US prosecutors want to speak to the Duke of York – as a witness rather than a suspect – as part of the inquiry into Epstein and the many claims made about him by those who say he trafficked them for sex.
Like the earlier link, its reporting on a story in the Sun. Might true, might well be bollocks.

Trafficked with the full consent of their parents, hoping to marry them off to rich and powerful men?
Like a lot of African, Asian, Eastern European kids; doesn't make it any less a crime though.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
Jesus, anything but the Black Death. Six months' attachment was enough of "Boo scoo in the Ferty Twaaa", and muster parades five mornings a week.

The Argylls on the other hand were a much classier gathering of skirt wearing co-belligerents.
A Guy i knew well who lived in my street was Black Watch. He said there was a lot of parades, RSM´s parades & lots of bullshit. He met a woman where i lived & kept going AWOL to be with her. I remember he told me when in Jail he had to bumper the floor with two Hand bumpers. one forward & shout BLACK, next stroke of the other shout WATCH. He got out after they got tired of sending the RMP to her house. They just picked him up..he did his time & repeat. was actually a good guy. suppose this just shows the power of the P~~~y :D
So yeah i think the Argylls would have been my choice if going Infantry.

A Guy i knew well who lived in my street was Black Watch. He said there was a lot of parades, RSM´s parades & lots of bullshit. He met a woman where i lived & kept going AWOL to be with her. I remember he told me when in Jail he had to bumper the floor with two Hand bumpers. one forward & shout BLACK, next stroke of the other shout WATCH. He got out after they got tired of sending the RMP to her house. They just picked him up..he did his time & repeat. was actually a good guy. suppose this just shows the power of the P~~~y :D
So yeah i think the Argylls would have been my choice if going Infantry.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
According to what the police request is supposed to contain, it’s to speak to him as a witness not as a suspect.
Hardly surprising. He's not going to voluntarily go to the US for questioning if he's looking at the prospect of getting arrested. If Andrew was stupid enough to hand himself in he'd go from helpful witness to suspect in five minutes.

The police have not told me the Gary Cooper is involved in snuff videos either, anyone can make something up.
Sure. It's why people start out having an informal chat with the law, then go to helping the police with their enquiries. Before you know it, you're the chief suspect and your lawyers are trying to plea bargain you out of death row. I don't blame Andrew for not wanting to talk to the Americans.

The latin you quoted refers to not knowing the law which is slightly different to being unaware that you were breaking law.
It's also taken to mean that ignorance is not a defence in the eyes of the law. "I didn't know she was 14", "I met her in a nightclub where you have to be 18 to get in" and "I thought it was OK as long as she agreed to have sex" have all been tried as defences in similar circumstances. They don't work. I'd be prepared to bet they won't work across the pond either.

It's also taken to mean that ignorance is not a defence in the eyes of the law. "I didn't know she was 14", "I met her in a nightclub where you have to be 18 to get in" and "I thought it was OK as long as she agreed to have sex" have all been tried as defences in similar circumstances. They don't work. I'd be prepared to bet they won't work across the pond either.
That's not what it means. Ignorance of the law is ******* a 15 year old and claiming you didn't know the age of consent law.
People have been let off from ******* 15 year olds, when it was proved that they reasonably believed she was over the age of consent. ie she was in a nightclub for 21 years old, she looked and dressed much older than she is, she had fake ID etc.
When I was a kid my local post office/shop was done for selling cigarettes to an under 16 (cant remember if it was the council or police that sent the kid in) they (the post office) escalated it (as the kid looked 25 not 15 and had probably been chosen deliberately) it was dropped because a reasonable person would have assumed the child was much older than he was.

Edited to add legal link and to thank Gary Cooper for making my browser history interesting to the authorities.

Last edited:
Nobody is claiming that Andrew had sex with a 14 year old, she was 17 when they met

The age of consent in the US is 16 or 18 depending on the state, and despite media headlines it has not been claimed that he had sex with her below the age of consent

wheel

LE
I would like to suggest That His Eminence The Emperor as been having a right Royal time advising Andrew on who to have as a best friend.
I bet Phil the Greek has been using a quote from Buford T. Justice:
“There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!”

We should suggest a trade, send over the Diplomats wife that knocked over that young chap who is currently hiding behind diplomatic immunity and we will send Andrew to the U.S.

The official point of view is to ask Andrew questions about Epstein, the trial by media is about underage or sex trafficking.
I'd support that view. In a few weeks time, it will be a year since Epstein's alleged suicide. It's now known that Epstein was a rather mercurial figure, networking his way through the super rich personalities, owners of world renowned businesses.
His social meeting choices for them, were covered in covert cameras and microphones. The spawn of Maxwell has yet to resurrect in print, considering she is perceived to be the conduit for Andrew into the Epstein web. Her eventual public re-appearance will be pivotal I'd surmise.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads