Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

..As I said, earlier in the thread, I'll lose sleep over Andrew not answering any questions in the US about, allegedly shagging someone of legal age, over here...
I think the problem is not with the age of the ladies in question but the allegation that they were trafficked for the purposes of sex.

....when they send Scoolas back to us for her part in killing Harry Dunn.
Never going to happen.

I think the problem is not with the age of the ladies in question but the allegation that they were trafficked for the purposes of sex.
And yet if you see my quote from the newspaper a few posts above, that's exactly what the newspapers are alluding to.

Never going to happen.
Though there isn’t an actual (criminal) allegation.
In the media it was about allegations of underage sex, then when identified that in the locations concerned the ‘normal’ age of consent applies so she would not have been underage, then it was about sex trafficking from locations where she would have been underage to locations where she wasn’t.
The official point of view is to ask Andrew questions about Epstein, the trial by media is about underage or sex trafficking.
We don’t know the facts of what has passed between the authorities and Andrew or his representatives.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Never going to happen.
Trafficked with the full consent of their parents, hoping to marry them off to rich and powerful men?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
History will treat Andrew in exactly the same way as all the younger siblings of a King - who?

How many siblings can you recall from memory of younger brothers who did not become King themselves? Of course if that was the subject of your dissertation then.......... :(
The Duke of Cumberland - but then anyone teaching the Scots who's boss is assured of a place in history....

And yet if you see my quote from the newspaper a few posts above, that's exactly what the newspapers are alluding to.
Indeed.

Though there isn’t an actual (criminal) allegation.
Isn't there?

In the media it was about allegations of underage sex, then when identified that in the locations concerned the ‘normal’ age of consent applies so she would not have been underage, then it was about sex trafficking from locations where she would have been underage to locations where she wasn’t.
The official point of view is to ask Andrew questions about Epstein, the trial by media is about underage or sex trafficking.
The police want to question Andrew about his having sex with women who were trafficked for that purpose by Epstein and others who are not yet conveniently dead. That makes Andrew a material witness and also an alleged rapist. The ages of the trafficked women is irrelevant if they were trafficked as they were forced into having sex. And Andrew not knowing they were trafficked is not a defence.

We don’t know the facts of what has passed between the authorities and Andrew or his representatives.
True. But let's engage in idle speculation anyway.

Trafficked with the full consent of their parents, hoping to marry them off to rich and powerful men?
The consent of the parents is irrelevant.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Duke of Cumberland - but then anyone teaching the Scots who's boss is assured of a place in history....
DofC subduing Scotland using Scottish troops mainly! Remember, the '45 was just the forerunners of the Troubles in N Ireland and was a case, mainly, of Catholic v Protestant.

Following on from Culloden, the powers that be saw a large recruiting pool sitting around waiting for someone to offer then the King's Shilling - hence the Black Watch were formed* to assist the English in keeping a "Watch" on the rebellious Scots.

Happy daze!

*Other Highland Regiments were to follow!

The police want to question Andrew about his having sex with women who were trafficked for that purpose by Epstein and others who are not yet conveniently dead. That makes Andrew a material witness and also an alleged rapist. The ages of the trafficked women is irrelevant if they were trafficked as they were forced into having sex. And Andrew not knowing they were trafficked is not a defence.
First bold
Have the police actually said that?
Second bold
Although he has denied nailing her. I would very much say its a defence if you do not (reasonably) suspect someone has been trafficked, if you go to a seedy motel and bang some jailbait, then pay big Tyrone for the privilege you are probably on some very shaky ground, if some young (But legal) tart throws herself at you, you dont make any threats, you dont pay her and you dont force her then how are you supposed to know? Otherwise, someone could always blackmail you by telling a girl to sleep with you then claim she is trafficked.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
guess one of my Jock brothers gave you a slap. sound very butt hurt :)
'Jock brothers', 'butt hurt'? You're clearly some sort of American with pretensions to Scotchness. I suppose you realise that your ancestor Fudgy McCludgie was probably a Bulgarian pikey who changed his name on Ellis Island in order to blend in?

DofC subduing Scotland using Scottish troops mainly! Remember, the '45 was just the forerunners of the Troubles in N Ireland and was a case, mainly, of Catholic v Protestant.

Following on from Culloden, the powers that be saw a large recruiting pool sitting around waiting for someone to offer then the King's Shilling - hence the Black Watch were formed* to assist the English in keeping a "Watch" on the rebellious Scots.

Happy daze!

*Other Highland Regiments were to follow!
Black Watch pre-dated Culloden. Raised after the 1715. I think it was 1739.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Jesus, anything but the Black Death. Six months' attachment was enough of "Boo scoo in the Ferty Twaaa", and muster parades five mornings a week.

The Argylls on the other hand were a much classier gathering of skirt wearing co-belligerents.

First bold
Have the police actually said that?
I don't know. But then as you yourself inferred elsewhere the police do not usually tell the public all the details of an investigation.

...I would very much say its a defence if you do not (reasonably) suspect someone has been trafficked, ...
Nope. Ignorantia juris non excusat.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
FORMER_FYRD 4695 said:
'Jock brothers', 'butt hurt'? You're clearly some sort of American with pretensions to Scotchness. I suppose you realise that your ancestor Fudgy McCludgie was probably a Bulgarian pikey who changed his name on Ellis Island in order to blend in?
maybe..but you´re clearly inbred

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't know. But then as you yourself inferred elsewhere the police do not usually tell the public all the details of an investigation.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. But alleging someone is a guilty nonce when he:-

1/ didn't shag someone underage because they were in a region where the lass was overage
2/ didn't transport lass from jurisdiction where she was underage to one where she was overage
3/ didn't pay said lass
4/ didn't threaten said lass
5/ and can claim they had no knowledge of steps 2-4 above...

Then you can't make anything stick. You would need evidence and frankly quite solid evidence. This appears to be rather lacking as there are no active legal manoeuvrings. Just the hot air that seems to come out of American prosecutors when they see the vague hint of a big fish- "I can make my name here and get myself on the political gravy train!"

True. But let's engage in idle speculation anyway.
According to what the police request is supposed to contain, it’s to speak to him as a witness not as a suspect.

US prosecutors want to speak to the Duke of York – as a witness rather than a suspect – as part of the inquiry into Epstein and the many claims made about him by those who say he trafficked them for sex.

The police have not told me the Gary Cooper is involved in snuff videos either, anyone can make something up.

The latin you quoted refers to not knowing the law which is slightly different to being unaware that you were breaking law.

Latest Threads