Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

He likes his pizza the action you know.

He's done his legs in all right but any victims of his will not get to see any justice out of this, we know it, he knows it, the powers that be know it.

He has behaved with a reckless and naïve arrogance, presuming he could do as he wished, lacking the guile and cunning a true cad has in covering their tracks and creating distancing from the scene of the crime and other suspects.

I don't suppose though that even these simple truths have begun to dawn on him, he seems incapable of learning.

Perhaps his future role will be the most pointless Royal in existence and maybe that is how history will view him too.

What victims? And what justice?

I didn't say there were victims, just any victims and implied justice in those cases, if they exist.
Isnt that like me saying we all know any victims of yours will not get to see any justice?

Isnt that like me saying we all know any victims of yours will not get to see any justice?
No, it's a bit like asking "are there any people in the room?". The question does not presume but is a check that allows there to be.

If I WAS to state that there were victims I would have put that as " but THE victims of his..." or "his victims" etc.

No, it's a bit like asking "are there any people in the room?". The question does not presume but is a check that allows there to be.

If I WAS to state that there were victims I would have put that as " but THE victims of his..." or "his victims" etc.

Then Im just checking that we all know any victims of yours will not see any justice.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
He likes his pizza the action you know.

He's done his legs in all right but any victims of his will not get to see any justice out of this, we know it, he knows it, the powers that be know it.

He has behaved with a reckless and naïve arrogance, presuming he could do as he wished, lacking the guile and cunning a true cad has in covering their tracks and creating distancing from the scene of the crime and other suspects.

I don't suppose though that even these simple truths have begun to dawn on him, he seems incapable of learning.

Perhaps his future role will be the most pointless Royal in existence and maybe that is how history will view him too.
A role model for Prince Harry, surely his most important job?

Morning @Fiona_TG,
Why would you shout "WAS" and "THE"?

I can see the ad now:
Helicopter jocky & Falklands veteran seeking employment.
Royal connections and use of large SW1A property for shoots & filming.
Experienced man management & slick approach to the media.
Anything over £500k looked at, but no young girls, off shore accounts or swiss chalets.

Email: andrew@buckinghampalace.com OR 0171 230 1212 and ask for Mr Lacky.
Funny for use of the phone number!

It's like a race to the bottom between those two, who can be the most irrelevant Royal and at the moment it seems neck and neck.
Only to those who slavishly believe the bullshit tabloids tell them.

Interesting to see how Buck House chooses to play this one! As Andrew was a 'working Royal' at the time of the alleged incidents, does that mean he has the same diplomatic immunity as Harry Dunn's killer?

'Federal prosecutors in New York have formally requested through the British government to speak with Prince Andrew as part of their criminal investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's history of sexual abuse, according to a person familiar with the matter.

'The request, made under a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty, or MLAT, is similar to a subpoena in this case for Prince Andrew's testimony. It's a rare move to seek an interview like this through MLAT, officials say, and it's focused on making sure the investigation is as thorough as possible.

'U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman foreshadowed the move in March when he said he would consider legal action after Prince Andrew's representatives had closed the door to an interview. "Contrary to Prince Andrew's very public offer to cooperate with our investigation into Epstein's co-conspirators, an offer that was conveyed via press release, Prince Andrew has now completely shut the door on voluntary cooperation," Berman said, adding that his office is "considering its options."

'Nicholas Biase, a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, told NBC News that the office would decline to comment.'

E2A: to stop the serial whinger who can't use Google from blubbing.

Last edited:
Interesting to see how Buck House chooses to play this one! As Andrew was a 'working Royal' at the time of the alleged incidents, does that mean he has the same diplomatic immunity as Harry Dunn's killer?

'The US has officially demanded Britain hand over Prince Andrew to be quizzed over his links to billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

'In a bombshell move, the Department of Justice has formally told the UK the Duke of York is now caught up in a criminal probe for the first time.

'Andrew, 60, has so far refused to be quizzed by New York prosecutors investigating Epstein’s evil historic sex trafficking network but strongly denies any wrongdoing. Until now, it was thought he was only likely to be the target of action by Epstein’s victims in the US civil courts.'

Have you got a better link than a newspaper reporting on a Sun story?

Also from your link

One – Virginia Roberts Giuffre, now 36 – alleges she had sex with Andrew on three occasions between 2001 and 2002, twice while underage. However, Andrew denies this.

Giuffre has never stated she was underage.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

'The US has officially demanded Britain hand over Prince Andrew to be quizzed over his links to billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

'In a bombshell move, the Department of Justice has formally told the UK the Duke of York is now caught up in a criminal probe for the first time.

'Andrew, 60, has so far refused to be quizzed by New York prosecutors investigating Epstein’s evil historic sex trafficking network but strongly denies any wrongdoing. Until now, it was thought he was only likely to be the target of action by Epstein’s victims in the US civil courts.'

Hahaha. Not condoning the daft prince, but why does America think it's able to shelter someone who killed a young boy, whilst persecuting someone who may have shagged a gold-digging tramp?

One rule for their citizens, another for everyone else's?

Hahaha. Not condoning the daft prince, but why does America think it's able to shelter someone who killed a young boy, whilst persecuting someone who may have shagged a gold-digging tramp?

MAGA!

As it has always been.

From 2012....

As I said, earlier in the thread, I'll lose sleep over Andrew not answering any questions in the US about, allegedly shagging someone of legal age, over here, when they send Scoolas back to us for her part in killing Harry Dunn.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

I'd hope so, it's what I'd do if I were in charge.

Latest Threads