Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

I was thinking more along the lines of Swiss Tony, knocking out high-mileage Beemer 5-Series and knocking off a series of 'receptionists'.
If I remember right Swiss hadn't even got his driving license so dont go flying with Andy.

I was thinking more along the lines of Swiss Tony, knocking out high-mileage Beemer 5-Series and knocking off a series of 'receptionists'.
You could be right, there is an air of self delusion about him, God knows why he thinks he is so special, perhaps it is down to his advisors tell him how much the public adore him whilst making sure he is locked away in one virtual ivory tower or another. The phrase "let them eat cake" could have been made for him.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Blogg

LE
You could be right, there is an air of self delusion about him, God knows why he thinks he is so special, perhaps it is down to his advisors tell him how much the public adore him whilst making sure he is locked away in one virtual ivory tower or another. The phrase "let them eat cake" could have been made for him.
Speaking of which...

As ever with the "Charity" world snouts in trough.

Dr Death

War Hero
Andy & Fergie being sued for £6.5 million over a ski chalet non payment.
Seems Fegie's inability to pay the bills has spread to Randy too, will HMQ have to bail him out, again?

Andy & Fergie being sued for £6.5 million over a ski chalet non payment.
Seems Fegie's inability to pay the bills has spread to Randy too, will HMQ have to bail him out, again?
Well his pal Epstein is not likely to bail him out this time. Maybe it is time to let him sink, he's had more than his fair share of lifebelts to date, does he really just expect others to stump up for his crapness all the time? What a loser

Dr Death

War Hero
I can see the ad now:
Helicopter jocky & Falklands veteran seeking employment.
Royal connections and use of large SW1A property for shoots & filming.
Experienced man management & slick approach to the media.
Anything over £500k looked at, but no young girls, off shore accounts or swiss chalets.

Email: andrew@buckinghampalace.com OR 0171 230 1212 and ask for Mr Lacky.

Prince Andrew ‘to permanently retire from royal life’ after Epstein scandal

Retire? On full public pay and further expense to the taxpayer of course!

He should be in court in the US answering to all the allegations against him and when convicted, sent to fcuking prison like any other paedophile would be!
He likes his pizza the action you know.

He's done his legs in all right but any victims of his will not get to see any justice out of this, we know it, he knows it, the powers that be know it.

He has behaved with a reckless and naïve arrogance, presuming he could do as he wished, lacking the guile and cunning a true cad has in covering their tracks and creating distancing from the scene of the crime and other suspects.

I don't suppose though that even these simple truths have begun to dawn on him, he seems incapable of learning.

Perhaps his future role will be the most pointless Royal in existence and maybe that is how history will view him too.

He's done his legs in all right but any victims of his will not get to see any justice out of this, we know it, he knows it, the powers that be know it.

He has behaved with a reckless and naïve arrogance, presuming he could do as he wished, lacking the guile and cunning a true cad has in covering their tracks and creating distancing from the scene of the crime and other suspects.

I don't suppose though that even these simple truths have begun to dawn on him, he seems incapable of learning.

Perhaps his future role will be the most pointless Royal in existence and maybe that is how history will view him too.
thats because he's as thick as pig shit

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

History will treat Andrew in exactly the same way as all the younger siblings of a King - who?

How many siblings can you recall from memory of younger brothers who did not become King themselves? Of course if that was the subject of your dissertation then.......... :(

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Prince Andrew ‘to permanently retire from royal life’ after Epstein scandal

Retire? On full public pay and further expense to the taxpayer of course!

He should be in court in the US answering to all the allegations against him and when convicted, sent to fcuking prison like any other paedophile would be!
Shouldn't you stand next to him in the dock ?
You claim to have such damning evidence against him that it could only be offered by an accomplice.

Have applications been made for the extradition of you both ?

Latest Threads