Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Mate i only ever read the daily Record in scotland. don´t read anything now. Liked the Bum & Tit in the sun as a young boy. spent many a day thrapping to those baby dolls like sam fox.
Talking of Sam Fox she first posed topless in the Sun at the age of 16.

Thinking on, he's got the whiff of a Baglock sock . . .
Im not sure, if you look at the Harry thread (that Im banned from) you'll see lots of people posting made up stuff to gain internet popularity, they cant all be the same person.

Im not sure, if you look at the Harry thread (that Im banned from) you'll see lots of people posting made up stuff to gain internet popularity, they cant all be the same person.
Not so sure about that-Baglock had form for multiple socks, so much so that he forget which one he was on several occasions.

The horrible little spunktunnel.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Whoops

Can't read the article as I'm not a member of the upper strata, but isn't the purchase old news ?

It'll be interesting to see in who's name the property is registered, it might indicate who has the ultimate responsibility for the payments.

At least this story takes the heat off poor put upon Cinderella, mercilessly driven from her rightful home by characters from a Mel Gibson flick.

Can't read the article as I'm not a member of the upper strata, but isn't the purchase old news ?

It'll be interesting to see in who's name the property is registered, it might indicate who has the ultimate responsibility for the payments.

At least this story takes the heat off poor put upon Cinderella, mercilessly driven from her rightful home by characters from a Mel Gibson flick.
See The Mirror

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
For the Republicans Andrew is the gift that keeps giving. I imagine any public survey for the global top ten 20th/21st Century overprivileged Royal freeloaders/predators/grifters/arrogant numbskulls he would hoover up more votes than than the next nine places out together.

There is something deeply disappointing about him and I don't think he will ever improve. I wonder if any of his CRs (or whatever they call them in the Navy) ever reported that old chestnut, "has reached rock bottom and started to dig".

For the Republicans Andrew is the gift that keeps giving. I imagine any public survey for the global top ten 20th/21st Century overprivileged Royal freeloaders/predators/grifters/arrogant numbskulls he would hoover up more votes than than the next nine places out together.

There is something deeply disappointing about him and I don't think he will ever improve. I wonder if any of his CRs (or whatever they call them in the Navy) ever reported that old chestnut, "has reached rock bottom and started to dig".
The words King George V used when speaking of his son, the future (and short-reigned) King Edward VIII could well apply to the Prince Jowl Scowl:

"After I am dead, the boy will ruin himself in twelve months."

Last edited:
The words King George V when speaking of his son, the future (and short-reigned) King Edward VII could well apply to the Prince Jowl Scowl:

"After I am dead, the boy will ruin himself in twelve months."
It occurs to me that without his privileged position he would have got there a lot sooner. Had he been born into a sink estate existence he would never have been more than a cross between the local sex pest and Jim Royle, no pun intended.

It occurs to me that without his privileged position he would have got there a lot sooner. Had he been born into a sink estate existence he would never have been more than a cross between the local sex pest and Jim Royle, no pun intended.
I was thinking more along the lines of Swiss Tony, knocking out high-mileage Beemer 5-Series and knocking off a series of 'receptionists'.

Latest Threads