Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

I am not sure who said it but Prince Philip is at home with COVID 19 whilst Prince Andrew is at home with Jennifer 14

hat...coat...taxi

Morning @Accidental_discharge,
Got that yesterday from the same naive fckwit who sent me the story ref: 'Animals Replace Humans in London' thread.
The numpty believes everything and re-posts it as gospel. I've told him countless times to check everything before posting as it might have consequences. People like him are making things worse.

You mean it's not true ????
Morning @Wightsparker,
Just one instance of his fvckwittery. The same tw@t was convinced(and was telling others), then tried to convince me that: Captain Cook had a hook and discovered Australia:scratch::frustrated:. He got more than the two stories mixed in his narrative and somehow had Lewis Carroll as the author. It took fckng ages on 'Google' to change the tv@ts mind.

Morning @Wightsparker,
Just one instance of his fvckwittery. The same tw@t was convinced(and was telling others), then tried to convince me that: Captain Cook had a hook and discovered Australia:scratch::frustrated:. He got more than the two stories mixed in his narrative and somehow had Lewis Carroll as the author. It took fckng ages on 'Google' to change the tv@ts mind.
Captain hooks cook discovered Australia

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Andrew is probably holed up with the Fergie1 & his daughter sobbing as her glitzy wedding paid out the public purse is off and will not be on TV. As daddy has had a bit of a bad year & met Emily on TV who made him come over as an uncaring pedo, allegedly.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
Old thread but i think Prince Andrew may have had a Taste for young girls but not under age.
When I was 40 i was Banging a 21 year old i have to admit it was just raw sex. Under that age say 17 nö way. Still not peado even at 17. At least not in the UK or here where i live. It's more a question of moral on his part.
Definetly hate peadophile scum like any decent man. I think these Girls were paid too and probably were not so innocent as portrayed in the media. They wanted the glammer Lifestyle, meet people.. Same with all these Film Stars crying now.. They took the kawk for fame and glory

Old thread but i think Prince Andrew may have had a Taste for young girls but not under age.
When I was 40 i was Banging a 21 year old i have to admit it was just raw sex. Under that age say 17 nö way. Still not peado even at 17. At least not in the UK or here where i live. It's more a question of moral on his part.
Definetly hate peadophile scum like any decent man. I think these Girls were paid too and probably were not so innocent as portrayed in the media. They wanted the glammer Lifestyle, meet people.. Same with all these Film Stars crying now.. They took the kawk for fame and glory
It was also legal in all the locations she claim he slept with her.

There is no moral question if he has boned her, apart from gays, who wouldnt sleep with good looking young (legal) women if they had the chance?

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
It was also legal in all the locations she claim he slept with her.

There is no moral question if he has boned her, apart from gays, who wouldnt sleep with good looking young (legal) women if they had the chance?
Up to him how he gets his jollies (if he did) as long a it´s legal. How many people in high society positions have private whores who do their "biddings" things maybe the good wife wont. Just how it is. As long as no women has been under age or put under pressure to do it.
One guy likes a woman in stockings another likes a Granny. who cares.
just the good prince should have maybe been more discreet (if he did it) This where the public bring up the subject of morals for a man in his position.

Up to him how he gets his jollies (if he did) as long a it´s legal. How many people in high society positions have private whores who do their "biddings" things maybe the good wife wont. Just how it is. As long as no women has been under age or put under pressure to do it.
One guy likes a woman in stockings another likes a Granny. who cares.
just the good prince should have maybe been more discreet (if he did it) This where the public bring up the subject of morals for a man in his position.
The public do as the Mail/Sun tell them to do.

Latest Threads