Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

I apologise if this causes any upset to any forum members but I'm rather on the side that if a wife of a USA serviceman, can claim diplomatic immunity for allegedly killing a UK citizen, for driving on the wrong side of the road, then **** you USA, we'll deal with our own Royal Family issues, and the SPAMS can quite simply fcuk off.
Not even that
She acknowledged the circumstances, stated she wouldn’t leave the country then left.
Andrew hasn’t actually been accused of an offence - only put up for trial by media

Not even that
She acknowledged the circumstances, stated she wouldn’t leave the country then left.
Andrew hasn’t actually been accused of an offence - only put up for trial by media
As has she, and the mouth frothers have invented some connection between the two cases. If she was protected by diplomatic status then she was protected from prosecution. It's not fair to the simpleton mind but that is how it goes and no amount of 'outrage' will change that.

She was of age in the UK when the "offenses took place". States have differing ages but here in Blighty it's 16. TBH anyone doing a sixteen year old because he can't get someone of a similar age is a bit dodgy. In saying that Andrew deserves some eye candy after doing his duty with Fergie. John 15:13 etc...

Alwa
She was of age in the UK when the "offenses took place". States have differing ages but here in Blighty it's 16. TBH anyone doing a sixteen year old because he can't get someone of a similar age is a bit dodgy. In saying that Andrew deserves some eye candy after doing his duty with Fergie. John 15:13 etc...
Always the consent angle and US laws about crossing state lines for immoral purposes. Both could end up in some sort of rape or indecent assault charge.

In all the places that she claimed he poked her, she was over the age of consent 17 in two places and 18 in another.

In all the places that she claimed he poked her, she was over the age of consent 17 in two places and 18 in another.
Did she consent freely or was she coerced? Asian grooming gang modus operandi with more men in tightsl

Did she consent freely or was she coerced? Asian grooming gang modus operandi with more men in tightsl
She has never said that randy Andy forced/paid/coered her.
Other people may have done so, but no matter who you are, I would suggest a man is blameless if he didnt know he was being set up for a shag.

She has never said that randy Andy forced/paid/coered her.
Other people may have done so, but no matter who you are, I would suggest a man is blameless if he didnt know he was being set up for a shag.
That's it though isn't it what man of his age truly believes a teen is just gagging for his pot belly and flaccid penis.

That's it though isn't it what man of his age truly believes a teen is just gagging for his pot belly and flaccid penis.
Im sure famous multi millionaire all over the world trouble themselves with that question when birds throw themselves at them.
People like him dont need to indulge in paid for girls there is enough bints out there that would do it for free.

jg505

Old-Salt
Im sure famous multi millionaire all over the world trouble themselves with that question when birds throw themselves at them.
Precisely, just look at PL footballers, whilst physically fit (can't comment on the state of their bits) I can't think of one who doesn't have a stunning looking partner. I'm sure Peter Crouch won't mind me saying, he certainly did well when he pulled Abbey Clancy. However, he is a funny guy though...............so perhaps it was his personality all the time ;-)

Precisely, just look at PL footballers, whilst physically fit (can't comment on the state of their bits) I can't think of one who doesn't have a stunning looking partner. I'm sure Peter Crouch won't mind me saying, he certainly did well when he pulled Abbey Clancy. However, he is a funny guy though...............so perhaps it was his personality all the time ;-)
Hes also honest

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Does being paid a shitload of money count as being coerced?

I don't think so.
If I was paid a shitload of money I'd probably crack eventually and pomp the eighteen year old.

.. He isn't currently convicted of anything, meanwhile your sex pests commit 'suicide'
He isn't even (formally) accused of anything, unless poor choice of friends is now an offence.

Not even that

Plus the fact that the bird he "allegedly" had sex with was 17, which had it been in the UK was legal!!

Latest Threads