Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

So that's a "I don't know... " and a "No"?

They do have your current address?
Its a "Ill continue to laugh at bellends who are gullible enough to believe made up bullshit".

A minor point - I wasn’t referring to him engaging with American lawyers. I do t see why he wouldn’t co-operate with the authorities which in this case is the FBI. He did say he would co-operate, and the FBI would seem reasonable to me as they are the appropriate authority.

unless he can get an immunity agreement he should decline to speak.. then he won’t become collateral damage when the investigation stalls and they have to prosecute anyone....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Because Andrew is an arrogant individual who thinks they are above the law.
I neither know him, nor his thoughts.
Nor do you.

However your other posts show a vehement dislike for someone you've never met and who has no influence over your life.
Yet you've decided on a definite guilty verdict by virtue of the tabloid "truth."

Could you please promise us now, that were it ever to come to a trial and he was found not guilty, you'll commit ritual seppuku on the doorstep of your tawdry bedsit ?

Ms Maxwell’s private email server has been hacked and emails between her and Andrew have been lifted,
If the server has been "hacked" then without any corroborating evidence (such as confirmation from other servers) any listed emails are worthless as they could easily be fabricated.

interestingly enough Ms Maxwell has a private email server as it’s more difficult (legally) to seize content, but easier to hack if you know what you are doing.
I have a private email server, not for the first point, and the second point is not true.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Disagree. Easily disproved if it wasn't the case.
Considering the distrust many Americans have for the FBI, I'd be inclined to believe that some politically ambitious agent has been telling porkies.

syrup

LE
Andrew doesn't need to give a flying ****
He's not going to jail
He's not going to lose any of his millions.
The wombles will still bow and scrape where ever he is.
His mummy has clearly forgiven him as he's back 3 steps behind her.

He's still got a wardrobe full of uniforms to play dressing up with his brothers
Megan and Harry have committed a bigger crime in the eyes of Royalists by announcing they dont fancy spending the rest of their live opening the Spar shop on some camp.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Andrew doesn't need to give a flying ****
He's not going to jail
He's not going to lose any of his millions.
The wombles will still bow and scrape where ever he is.
His mummy has clearly forgiven him as he's back 3 steps behind her.
Ha
He's still got a wardrobe full of uniforms to play dressing up with his brothers
Megan and Harry have committed a bigger crime in the eyes of Royalists by announcing they dont fancy spending the rest of their live opening the Spar shop on some camp.
Not a fan ?

JackSofty

Old-Salt
Epstein/Weinstein? Sounds suspiciously like the old Titanic Goldberg/Iceberg conspiricy theory. Has Corbyn commented yet?

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
He probably has Diplomatic Immunity so unless we swap him for Mrs My Husbands A Spy nothing will happen.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
had our beloved royal been asked by the yank cops to turn up yet ? I would be tempted not to send him over for the investigation until Young harry s killer to sent to use .

Latest Threads