Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

And he probably will co-operate with the authorities when, and if, he is brought to court not in an American trial by MSM which is exactly what is happening now and has been for some time, so what the MSM are saying and reporting is relevant. If Andrew ever faced charges, and he currently isn't, he can never expect a fair trial thanks to the lawyers involved using the media to get into the minds of potential future judges which is a typical American lawyers trick.

His advisers/legal team, if he is listening to them, would be extremely foolish to allow him to engage with the American lawyers before any trial who are on a fishing expedition, and when they don't get what they want or are looking for will continue his persecution through the MSM, again a typical American lawyers trick.

His wealth, position and connections actually are irrelevant and he has already been crucified by the MSM thanks to the actions of the American lawyers.
A minor point - I wasn’t referring to him engaging with American lawyers. I do t see why he wouldn’t co-operate with the authorities which in this case is the FBI. He did say he would co-operate, and the FBI would seem reasonable to me as they are the appropriate authority.

If the FBI want a chat with him they can simply send the FBI rep, and his mate, from the embassy along to his house. There is absolutely no need for him to fly to the US to chat with anyone - they ordinarily send people over with the tacit approval of the Home Office to chat with individuals who are witnesses. I'm sure that Andy, his three lawyers, the representatives of the Royal Household, and the FBI agents will have an enjoyably circuitous chat over tea and biccies.

If the FBI want a chat with him they can simply send the FBI rep, and his mate, from the embassy along to his house. There is absolutely no need for him to fly to the US to chat with anyone - they ordinarily send people over with the tacit approval of the Home Office to chat with individuals who are witnesses. I'm sure that Andy, his three lawyers, the representatives of the Royal Household, and the FBI agents will have an enjoyably circuitous chat over tea and biccies.
I was reading something on the BBC News page earlier that explained the process but can't find it now. Apparantly the two sides get together in the UK under the oversight of a UK judge and they get to ask Andrew questions which he is under no obligation to answer in case he implicates himself.

It seems it really is that simple, makes you wonder why it hasn't been done doesn't it?

I was reading something on the BBC News page earlier that explained the process but can't find it now. Apparantly the two sides get together in the UK under the oversight of a UK judge and they get to ask Andrew questions which he is under no obligation to answer in case he implicates himself.

It seems it really is that simple, makes you wonder why it hasn't been done doesn't it?
No PR value in it.

In the US they are constantly after raising their profile to move onwards and upwards, or to get re-elected. Simply compare any UK police press briefing to a US police press briefing. The UK you will generally have the media relations officer stood alone in the pissing rain informing the press. In the US it is a whole dog and pony show with the Mayor saying their bit, then the police chief, then the fire chief, then the district attorney, if kids are involved the head of child protective services will say their bit and they will all be stood (if possible) indoors, on a stage, and squeezing in tight to make sure that everyone is in camera shot.

The bloke who slapped a Royal and interrogated interviewed him will have his career made and will be dining out on it for years.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero

Because Andrew is an arrogant individual who thinks they are above the law.
The sooner Charles slims down The Firm the better & some will need to get proper jobs!

Not all anti Royal but to many junior royals trade on the title & name.
At least Anne, Edward & Sophie do Royal work the others including Andrew are wasted

Last edited:
Because Andrew is an argonaut individual who thinks they are above the law.
The sooner Charles slims down The Firm the better & some will need to get proper jobs!

Not all anti Royal but to many junior royals trade on the title & name.
At least Anne, Edward & Sophie do Royal work the others including Andrew are wasted
Those damned argonauts. Coming here, stealing our golden fleeces...

So you recall me laughing at the chimps who were excitingly claiming some old bollocks that they had read in the Mail?
You mean the truth, don't you?

Anyway, you're not denying it, so I'm wondering, when's your next invite to Highgrove for a scotch in the billiard room? You invited to Beatrice's wedding yet? :)

You mean the truth, don't you?

Anyway, you're not denying it, so I'm wondering, when's your next invite to Highgrove for a scotch in the billiard room? You invited to Beatrice's wedding yet? :)
The truth? Like Meghan causing murders due to eating avocados? Or the scoops from "sources" "insiders" "close pals" who they never name?
I never deny laughing at utter fuckwits who believe the shite the tabloids print.

A few are suggesting we do a 'swap' with Andy and that woman who claimed diplomatic immunity.

The truth? Like Meghan causing murders due to eating avocados? Or the scoops from "sources" "insiders" "close pals" who they never name?
I never deny laughing at utter fuckwits who believe the shite the tabloids print.
I'm flabbotagasted! I never knew the Dandy and Beano were 'Tabloids.' :cool:

Exactly. He doesn't have to go to the US to cooperate. He can do it over tea and biccies in the UK as you say. I think the FBI are getting a bit cheesed off as he hasnt returned the calls asking for tea and biccies at his house. If he wants neutral ground, there is always Pizza Express. They can have dough balls. Very nice.

So that's a "I don't know... " and a "No"?

They do have your current address?

Best way to sort it out.
I know how this'll proably end. He'll submit to written questions, full stop. That's the best of the possible solutions for him.

He'll have testified, shutting that body up, as the monarchy couldn't have turned their backs on due process.

Then he and his team can then fill those questionnaires with the best possible answers at their leisure.

Last edited:

Latest Threads