Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

How long do you think you’ll be back for this time Johnny Boy? I have to say that as you seem to have come to terms with your behaviour you’ll have to really go some to top it.

What’s next - Brigadier? Attorney General to the Thai government?
Nothing to "come to terms" with. I'm simply disgusted by the hypocrisy of some here, such as you, and occasionally that bores me.

Nothing to "come to terms" with. I'm simply disgusted by the hypocrisy of some here, such as you, and occasionally that bores me.
It's a tragedy there's no 'pompous ass' button so I'll give you a 'funny' instead.

Well. I suspect old Andrew is shitting himself tonight. Ms Maxwell’s private email server has been hacked and emails between her and Andrew have been lifted, as well as lots of emails between her and a number of politicians, A list types and notable people. Basically Epstein’s network.

The emails with Andrew are rumoured to leave him in a world of shit if the content is what is being suggested. The view is they will be sold to the highest bidder.

interestingly enough Ms Maxwell has a private email server as it’s more difficult (legally) to seize content, but easier to hack if you know what you are doing. She's obviously got something she’s trying to hide.

so....... guess who else has a private email server located in Chalfont St Giles? Let me give you a clue. It’s P_in_e A_dr_w. Guess correctly and you win a pack of smarties.

Chalfont St Giles in 5 mins away from me. Just off to do a recce!!

I'm sure Andrew's been pleased that Harry has taken the media spotlight in recent weeks.

'Prince Andrew has not been co-operating with authorities who want to interview him about his links to convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, a US prosecutor says. US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman said prosecutors and the FBI have repeatedly contacted Prince Andrew’s lawyers to follow up on his previous pledge to help with the investigation. Despite their efforts, Prince Andrew has to date “provided zero cooperation,” Mr Berman said.'

Calling @stacker1 . Stacker1 to the Andrew thread. Defence of the monarchy required urgently:)

Quo_vadis

Swinger
so....... guess who else has a private email server located in Chalfont St Giles? Let me give you a clue. It’s P_in_e A_dr_w. Guess correctly and you win a pack of smarties.

Chalfont St Giles in 5 mins away from me. Just off to do a recce!!
Isn't SSVC HQ in Chalfont St Giles? Isn't P_in_e A_dr_w patron of SSVC? He's obviously using an SSVC proxy server. And wasn't Ms Maxwell's father, Robert Maxwell, soothing his Chalfonts in the Atlantic when Mossad topped him? Now it all makes sense!

On the news tonight that the Americans are not impressed with Andrew as he has given ZERO assistance to the investigation.

You on a retainer for defending that lot? IIRC I saw you countering the scurrilous allegations about Mr & Mrs Sussex.
So you recall me laughing at the chimps who were excitingly claiming some old bollocks that they had read in the Mail?

On the news tonight that the Americans are not impressed with Andrew as he has given ZERO assistance to the investigation.
Must be really frustrating for them. Requesting to talk to a "suspect" and that request being denied?

ETA. Listening to Breakfast news minutes ago.
The lawyer for some of the "victims" was complaining about PA's unwillingness to co operate with the investigation.
The irony/hypocrisy is astounding.

Last edited:

Latest Threads