Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Is he still in prison in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand.... wherever ?

He could be living the sort of life most of us can only dream of....... but throwing it away on a perverted compulsion.

I was hoping for a better description of what he did.

I have to say I don't think I'd be keen to be in said helo. What was the SOP for an incoming missile... make angels one five and hope they've become invisible? ;)
I seem to recall an interview on Newsnight describing the proceedure. They would attempt to decoy the missiles by hovering alongside a ship and then climbing at the last moment. I'm not sure how they coordinated when to climb (after is point the 'facts' probably come from somewhere else) but they had been given a minimum altitude which was thought to be safe. This was approximately the height of superstructure of the warships (but not the antenna masts). The height was revised when an exocet was seen to miss a ship by flying over the superstructure.

Only one Exocet was chucked in the general direction of Invincible - May 30. It fell in the ocean 30 miles away. his HRHness was never ‘shot at’.
acting as decoys was only a passing task for the Sea Kings. Once some magic boxes turned up, they were fitted in some Lynx’s and the Sea Kings went back to normal pinging Duties

The fact @stacker1 just falls back on the law in this thread makes my skin crawl, would you fcuk a 18 year old with a mental age of 12 because its legal? How about a 17 year old who thinks she wants to marry a 30 year old loggie because she watched on Officer and a Gentleman...
To be fair, any girl who wanted to marry a loggie would need to have a very low set of standards...

Only one Exocet was chucked in the general direction of Invincible - May 30. It fell in the ocean 30 miles away. his HRHness was never ‘shot at’.
acting as decoys was only a passing task for the Sea Kings. Once some magic boxes turned up, they were fitted in some Lynx’s and the Sea Kings went back to normal pinging Duties
Compared to your sterling military service.

I don’t like him but he was still there.

I worked with a bloke in 1982 who had a brother-in-law who was down south with the RN during the shooty time.

This bloke was emphatic that our Andy was kept miles away from anything even slightly dangerous, in as much as that was possible in a war zone. What really annoyed him was hearing tales of Andy's derring do that he swore blind were untrue.

Of course I have no way of validating these claims, the guy could have been a rampant anti-royalist, or Andy may have just stolen his cocoa one night, but given the direction of the thread I thought it pertinent.

There must be plenty of bods still around who served with him who know where the truth lies.

My opinion, FWIW, is that just being aboard a BFO Exocet magnet in the first place is more than worthy of credit.
I face technical limitations regards googling so could only find this:

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Prince-Andrew-called-a-Falklands-hero-What-did-he-actually-do-to-earn-it?top_ans=118060284&ved=2ahUKEwjHp8Tu-J3mAhWwUxUIHQMqCOIQ4-4CMA96BAgMEA4&usg=AOvVaw0O-DLVzGhI1bmtKRPT6j5D[/URL]

This is a bit of an interview with his service in his own words,

His Dangerous Falklands Experiences.
Tuesday, June 12th 2001- 21:00 UTC
Full article

As the Duke of York leaves the Royal Navy after 22 years service, he has been recounting his war experiences as a naval helicopter pilot in the Falklands Conflict.
In an interview with the Ministry of Defence Magazine "Focus", Prince Andrew reveals that he was flying his Sea King helicopter in dangerous circumstances in some of the most momentous actions of the conflict, including the Vulcan bomber raid on Stanley airport and the Argentine exocet missile attacks which sank the destroyer HMS Sheffield and the vital transport ship Atlantic Conveyor, attempting to transport helicopters to the war zone.
Was his helicopter flying as a decoy? "A lot has been made of being a decoy for exocets," he says. "It's a moot point of whether I was or wasn't. But I did actually fly that mission (near HMS Sheffield). Whether we would have been in harm's way is anybody's guess because I certainly didn't see a missile go past."

The full interview is below.

Last edited:
Is that in fact legal? Is there not law related to her mental age and consequent vulnerability?
In Scotland she would have to be able to give informed consent, so possibly not.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Perhaps we should lock HRH in a room with Greta Thunderbird.

I think that would cure anyone of any interest in teenagers.

I worked with a bloke in 1982 who had a brother-in-law who was down south with the RN during the shooty time.

This bloke was emphatic that our Andy was kept miles away from anything even slightly dangerous, in as much as that was possible in a war zone. What really annoyed him was hearing tales of Andy's derring do that he swore blind were untrue.

Of course I have no way of validating these claims, the guy could have been a rampant anti-royalist, or Andy may have just stolen his cocoa one night, but given the direction of the thread I thought it pertinent.

There must be plenty of bods still around who served with him who know where the truth lies.

My opinion, FWIW, is that just being aboard a BFO Exocet magnet in the first place is more than worthy of credit.
Did you ask him if Andy was on an unsinkable ship?

If he shagged her, what age did he believe her to be?

I don't remember Boy George beating them off with a shitty stick.
He was just beating off men and getting shit on his stick.

If he shagged her, what age did he believe her to be?

Why would he be interested in her age? as far as he was concerned, a shagable bint was supplied, age far as he was concerned was immaterial, the procure, Maxwell...allegedly..... would have screened all tarts being offered to this now ,highly discredited arrogant self entitled nonce, why should he care, any holes a goal and he took full advantage of the goods on offer. Morality and social conventions are for the poor faceless masses.....do as I say...not as I do. He is only doing what thousands of men have been doing for century's, only this time, he has been caught out, in the full glare of the worlds floodlights, media and social commentators.....another nail in the coffin for the house of Windsor, AKA Coburg- Saxe-Gotha.

Why would he be interested in her age? as far as he was concerned, a shagable bint was supplied, age far as he was concerned was immaterial, the procure, Maxwell...allegedly..... would have screened all tarts being offered to this now ,highly discredited arrogant self entitled nonce, why should he care, any holes a goal and he took full advantage of the goods on offer. Morality and social conventions are for the poor faceless masses.....do as I say...not as I do. He is only doing what thousands of men have been doing for century's, only this time, he has been caught out, in the full glare of the worlds floodlights, media and social commentators.....another nail in the coffin for the house of Windsor, AKA Coburg- Saxe-Gotha.
You need to get your medication sorted.

When the **** has Prince Andrew told you that you cant **** women over the age of consent?

No doubt. While they did it it though the risk (whatever it actually was) applied to all Seaking crew not just the Royal one.

Many countries only have deeply unpopular partisan Politicians or Dictators as figure heads so they are absolutely fascinated by us having a non-political head of state who basically hasnt put a foot wrong or created any embarrasment.
..... and many countries don't.

Many, indeed, do have a "divisive Head of State, hated and ridiculed by the majority and loved only by the presure group that put it there". Prime examples would be the USA and France, with the UK up there leading the way in all but name with the likes of Cameron and May and guaranteed to continue in the same way with either Johnson or Corbyn.

None of those, however, have "figureheads" as Heads of State who are "deeply unpopular partisan Politicians or Dictators". This is pure and utter tripe. Name any country where a "deeply unpopular partisan Politician or Dictator" is only a "figurehead". Any country at all.

Latest Threads