Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

bcsack

Old-Salt
got to agree with headgear's post - you've just got to look at any of the photo's from last nights "NATO reception" at Buck house - it's not difficult to recognise who the "real" VIP is. ER 'self !

I don't think you understand what "milking" something means. Their entire existence and way of life is based on taking advantage of the country. It's unearnt. That's what it means.
Bizarre. No wonder universal suffrage has its critics.
They get money from the crown estate which is inherited. Are you suddenly against rich people inheriting wealth?
If my parents leave me a million quid in their will, am I "milking" it?

Influence such as raising an eyebrow for Cameron would have had, to use a simple example. Charles and the black spider letters, etc.
Because he has (or at least had) "influence". No it hasn't. It's a constitutional monarchy and has been since 1932. The King reigns, he doesn't rule.
That's entirely their decision, not mine, and it would be wrong of me as an outsider to even opine on it.
Cameron the gobshite **** said the Queen raised an eyebrow, did that make him do something? If you bothered your arse to read the black spider letters, Charles was genuinely concerned about people who could be classed as vulnerable, which is why the Guardian stopped harping on about it when they became public. How exactly did either harm anyone in the UK?

You want to pretend the King of Thailand has no influence or power? Seriously?
You must have an opinion on his rule Jonny boy, I have an opinion that the leader of North Korea is a bit of a **** but Im not Korean. You dont live in the UK (for nearly 3 decades) yet you have an opinion on the British Monarchy. Come on Jonny be brave, say what you really think about the King of Thailand.

Your idea that I'm "not a fan of the monarchy" is not only totally baseless but totally untrue as I've pointed out several times. I'm very much a supporter of the monarchy where it has a point and serves a purpose, as it does in a number of countries other than the UK - as I've said repeatedly.

Those monarchies, like Thailand's, are totally different to the UK's as are their countries' cultures. There's simply no comparison: it's like my criticising the Swiss Guard in the Papal See and your drawing the conclusion that I'm also criticising the Bde of Guards and the British Army for the same reasons. Beyond stupid.
You mean you are too spineless to say the King of Thailand is a corrupt **** who is happy that his people live in poverty while he lives in luxury?

Of course it's "bollocks". That's entirely my point, which is why I'm critical of the entire supposedly democratic system in the UK and a number of other countries including France and particularly the US.

GAFM ...... the dangers of universal suffrage encapsulated .....
If i may clarify, the British Monarchy is wrong as are some of the biggest republics in the world? This from a man who chooses to live in a corrupt country ruled by a King who doesnt give a shit about his subjects?

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Are you joking? Why would a single man stay away from women who want to shag them? Because some po faced gits think that people shouldnt enjoy themselves?

A man who did bum a 13 year old after plying her with booze and drugs, but is kept safe by the French while making films that people continue to watch.
I dont disagree that Andrew is a total Penis of the highest order but some young woman have always thrown themselves at men in power - go back in history as far as you want - I think its the female equivalent of trying to big themselves up in front of their peers. You can argue that they are immature and I wont disagree but the fact remains whether its the Beetles, Tom Jones, the latest boyband, millionaire footballers, Billionaires or the Royals there are plenty of young and sometimes old women who willingly place themselves into those circles for whatever reason: fame, curiosity, being horny, to take advantage, starstruck or plain just being an idiot! If you are a bloke in those circles you need massive discipline to not take whats so readily on offer!
I dont disagree with the legalities, however, as a 43 year old man, wanting to fcuk a 17 year old because 'she is legal' in my opinion is creepy as ****. Sure being creepy isn't illegal and maybe not even morally corrupt in law, I think I have pointed out that being a member of the Royal Family and a Prince why shouldnt you bone anything with a pulse....Nothing to see here.

My opinion is worthless but I will state it anyway, at some point, perhaps being a father or being over 30......at some point, wanting to fcuk a 17 year old girl because its legal to do so still makes you a filthy nonce.

Don't hide behind the law because if the law changed to 13 years old tomorrow because Magic Granadpa was a fiddler doesn't justify the fact you are touching kids.

My opinion is worthless but I will state it anyway, at some point, perhaps being a father or being over 30......at some point, wanting to fcuk a 17 year old girl because its legal to do so still makes you a filthy nonce.
Perhaps not everyone lives by your made up moral code.

At what age do blokes become a filthy nonce for ******* a 17 year old? 21? 25? 30?

Didn't realise I needed a reason or excuse, Bob. FWIW, if I need one, I'm still British, still pay UK tax, and haven't "emigrated" anywhere. Take your pick.
At a blind guess, you pay taxes in the UK because you have a government pension. Given that you are Australian, are you actually a British citizen?

You’ve been an expat in Thailand for decades and that’s where you’re life is centred. You emigrated.

Which begs the question:have you voted in the current General Election? And if so, on what moral grounds have you done so?

Bottom line, you have chosen to reside in a country in which the Queen is not the head of state and where you don’t hold citizenship. Why do you criticise the constitutional monarchy of the two nations you have left when you have chosen to live in absolute monarchy which also harbours a military dictatorship?

clattering around off the stern of the carrier @ 200ft with the doorman chucking out bundles of chaff to distract a missile that flies at 6ft is not the usual definition of ‘getting shot at’.
Thanks, I was hoping someone would add a better description of what he did.

I have to say I don't think I'd be keen to be in said helo. What was the SOP for an incoming missile... make angels one five and hope they've become invisible? ;)

Last edited:
Absolute Rubbish and very disparaging, not to mention direspectful - many thousands of people took part and the vast majority got nothing

Order of Battle
Jutland Awards
Seems, according to that list, he was bunged a Order of Saint Vladimir 4th Class, a non gallantry LS&GC type award by his Uncle Tsar Nikolas funnily enough he is listed under another relative who received the same award.

Last edited:

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs

At what age do blokes become a filthy nonce for ******* a 17 year old? 21? 25? 30?
Only I live by my moral code.

As i tried to point out in my post, I cannot challenge the law and it is my opinion, it is an impossible situation so the age of 17 is legal and the law is the legal position, therefore, no-one is a nonce for doing a 17 year old unless she is retarded.

My "made up" moral code is just fine not made up, it how I live and its parts of experience, teachings and beliefs. I dont know you, I dont know how old you are and I dont know the 17 year old you may or may not be fcuking so I wont make judgements, the same as I havn't with Prince Andrew as the he said/she said shit is not worth basing an opinion on.

It doesnt matter what age a bloke becomes a filthy nonce in my opinion, this is internetshire and some pixels dont make the law or the jury decide.

at some point, wanting to fcuk a 17 year old girl because its legal to do so still makes you a filthy nonce.
serious question - unless you definetly knew (addmittedly in Andys case he is alleged to have known but not proved (yet!)), how would you definetly know she was 17? girls can be very confident, sexually predatory, damn sneeky and have the advantage of camoflauge creams/fashios etc to appear far older - if you were 30-35 and copped off with a hot willing 22 year old in a club and then found out after the fact she was only 17 are you 'nonce' or a victim yourself?

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
serious question - unless you definetly knew (addmittedly in Andys case he is alleged to have known but not proved (yet!)), how would you definetly know she was 17? girls can be very confident, sexually predatory, damn sneeky and have the advantage of camoflauge creams/fashios etc to appear far older - if you were 30-35 and copped off with a hot willing 22 year old in a club and then found out after the fact she was only 17 are you 'nonce' or a victim yourself?
I want trying to be black and white, its an impossible situation and I agree with you, how owuld you draw a line. The law has done that, as far as the law is concerned you are not a paedo and as a law abiding citizen (myself) then thats that.

I tried to make the point it was my opinion and it was worthless in the scheme of things. However, its an open forum, I wasnt claiming Andrew was a paedo, I even said as a Prince it should be open season for single women.

However, the point I was trying to make is that as a 43 year old man, I still look at many 17-22 year olds as children (yes there are those who do look mature) and the fact they are legal doesnt make me want to fcuk them and if i did, then regardless of the law I was still fcuking a kid and therefore would be a paedo.

The fact @stacker1 just falls back on the law in this thread makes my skin crawl, would you fcuk a 18 year old with a mental age of 12 because its legal? How about a 17 year old who thinks she wants to marry a 30 year old loggie because she watched on Officer and a Gentleman...

Only I live by my moral code.

As i tried to point out in my post, I cannot challenge the law and it is my opinion, it is an impossible situation so the age of 17 is legal and the law is the legal position, therefore, no-one is a nonce for doing a 17 year old unless she is retarded.

My "made up" moral code is just fine not made up, it how I live and its parts of experience, teachings and beliefs. I dont know you, I dont know how old you are and I dont know the 17 year old you may or may not be fcuking so I wont make judgements, the same as I havn't with Prince Andrew as the he said/she said shit is not worth basing an opinion on.

It doesnt matter what age a bloke becomes a filthy nonce in my opinion, this is internetshire and some pixels dont make the law or the jury decide.
So what age is it that they become a filthy nonce?

However, the point I was trying to make is that as a 43 year old man, I still look at many 17-22 year olds as children (yes there are those who do look mature) and the fact they are legal doesnt make me want to fcuk them and if i did, then regardless of the law I was still fcuking a kid and therefore would be a paedo.
So its fine to **** a 23 year old, someone who was born when you were 20? You filthy ******* nonce.

PRINCE ANDREW TO REMAIN PATRON OF ROYAL JERSEY GOLF CLUB - PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
That'll keep him busy and I daresay he'll feel at home in the company of similarly self-important, grasping shits.

Last time I had carnal knowledge of a 17 year old we were both freshers at Paisley, she was from a small Scottish town, we met when I was 2 days off my last tour and a 29 year old steely jawed shaven headed bad boy with tattoos, motorbike etc. I wanted a shag, she wanted an adventure, we both got something..
We dated for a couple of weeks and it kind of fizzled out, she was soon dating a younger less handsome version of me.
I don't think it was creepy, perhaps mildly inappropriate.

Latest Threads