Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

woger wabbit

Old-Salt
What next?

I have heard a rumour that he is responsible for global warming and Greta is wanting a friendly little chat with him ;-)
Oh dear Andy in more poo now, surprised he did not try to get BBC's Panorama stopped?
He has questions to ask, Prince Charles can now ditch Andrew & his sponging children.
Andy's taste of friends has always been poor after all he married Fergie, who is hoofing ugly.

Bet he would sweat under pressure from the FBI grilling in the US
In my opinion if Andy did dally with this female he should have admitted it, say he was not aware of the girls age, admit that he has made a complete prat of himself and apologize for his actions, he could then offer to appear as a witness in the forthcoming court cases, by satellite link if necessary. Drama over.

In my opinion if Andy did dally with this female he should have admitted it, say he was not aware of the girls age, admit that he has made a complete prat of himself and apologize for his actions, he could then offer to appear as a witness in the forthcoming court cases, by satellite link if necessary. Drama over.
And if he didnt, he can say he didnt but people wont believe him.

While not making any judgement about the actions of the parties involved, I thinks it's worth mentioning that Air Miles Andy's accuser stands to do very well financially out of this should it be conceded that he did shag her - even if no laws were broken.

Andy's been a weapon's grade dick, but there's a big whiff of ulterior motive coming from the other side as well.

Wordsmith
I read this morning she is married, and living in Australia.
Wonder if hubby (assuming Andy didn't 'turn' her) is entirely comfortable with all this dirty linen in public stuff

I read this morning she is married, and living in Australia.
Wonder if hubby (assuming Andy didn't 'turn' her) is entirely comfortable with all this dirty linen in public stuff
Probably, as he will be on the Aston Martin website planning what colour and spec to order when the inevitable payout comes in.

I don't say that to belittle her experience, but there are plenty of deadeyed legal types with much to gain.
Hence going after Prince Andrew. Easy target. I would suggest Clinton would be an equally lucrative target but far more risky.
And I mean legally rather than physical risk.

Espstein was clearly offed, but not by celebrity or business friends. Far more likely he had friends in the criminal underworld or certainly very close to it. A group of people far more likely to shut some one up permanently and having the means to have someone topped.

TamH70

MIA
Probably, as he will be on the Aston Martin website planning what colour and spec to order when the inevitable payout comes in.

I don't say that to belittle her experience, but there are plenty of deadeyed legal types with much to gain.
Hence going after Prince Andrew. Easy target. I would suggest Clinton would be an equally lucrative target but far more risky.
And I mean legally rather than physical risk.

Espstein was clearly offed, but not by celebrity or business friends. Far more likely he had friends in the criminal underworld or certainly very close to it. A group of people far more likely to shut some one up permanently and having the means to have someone topped.
Criminal underworld? Perfect description of La Cosca Clinton. That crowd have far too many dubious deaths related to them for me to not think that them having Epstein offed makes all too much sense.

Are you joking? Why would a single man stay away from women who want to shag them? Because some po faced gits think that people shouldnt enjoy themselves?
Because he then wouldn't have been in the shit that he is now, judgment and foresight, I think I have mentioned those two considerations earlier.

I dont disagree that Andrew is a total Penis of the highest order but some young woman have always thrown themselves at men in power - go back in history as far as you want - I think its the female equivalent of trying to big themselves up in front of their peers. You can argue that they are immature and I wont disagree but the fact remains whether its the Beetles, Tom Jones, the latest boyband, millionaire footballers, Billionaires or the Royals there are plenty of young and sometimes old women who willingly place themselves into those circles for whatever reason: fame, curiosity, being horny, to take advantage, starstruck or plain just being an idiot! If you are a bloke in those circles you need massive discipline to not take whats so readily on offer!
...and then repent (or regret maybe) at leisure. Many have no doubt survived to breath easily, Andy, like many others, has not.

I really think things are about to get a whole lot worse for him, before/if they ever get better.

Yup, we all love a Prince who fucks kids the same age as his own, so really wouldn't do his image much good if he did.

He would have to answer if he receives a subpoena from a correctly formed US Federal Court and a UK Court enforces it. If US court subpoena complies with Article 23 of The Hague Evidence Convention, a UK court would likely enforce.
He still doesn't have to answer, he has to go, but he does not have to answer.

Because he then wouldn't have been in the shit that he is now, judgment and foresight, I think I have mentioned those two considerations earlier.
Alot of single rich blokes do it.
He's not in the shit at the moment. The press are just hyping it up coincidentally when his nephew is taking them to court.

Yup, we all love a Prince who fucks kids the same age as his own, so really wouldn't do his image much good if he did.
I'd be honest and say I couldnt give a shit who he fucks so long as they are over the age of consent.

At the time this was supposed to be happening, his kids would have been 11 and 13. If that were the case I would agree, The one doing the accusing was 17 when she first met him and there's a hell of a difference between 13 and 17 (or 18 when she reckons the first time happened).

If it's gold digging that's the incentive (and there's a lot of gold available with Andrew) you do wonder why other rock star celebs aren't being dragged out into the light for their mucky deeds in the past. Bill Wyman for instance..... Shagging a 13 year old while he was a 47 year old. Yeah he went onto marry her, but hey he had 5 years of shagging beforehand and she reached the ripe old age of 18 and of acceptable marriage age....

.. 'Je suis un rock star' indeed....
Je avais un residence
Je habiter la
A la south of France
Voulez vous
Partir with me?
And come and rester la
With me in France...

We could go on the hovercraft
Across the water
They'll think I'm your dad
And you're my daughter

He was Mentioned in Dispatches so perhaps not like everyone else after all.
So it wasn't his parentage then? Dickie Mountbatten had a guilded career in early WW2 despite damage/loss of valuable ships.
I don't buy that one. It's a bit like saying that Battle of Britain pilots only flew sorties to avoid the Luftwaffe bombing raids on their airfields.
Woodward said this of Royals on military service:

‘To have a Royal anywhere near the front line is a bloody nuisance for the rest of the front line.

‘You have to take extra precautions that he doesn’t get shot down, that his plane doesn’t fail. You maintain it three times as carefully.

‘If you have a Royal on board your ship it is the end of your career if he gets so much as a scratch. It’s never said, but it goes without saying.

So the idea of a homing beacon guiding missiles on to the aircraft said Prince is flying is ludicrous. And getting the prince into the air and off the target isn't so far fetched.

So the idea of a homing beacon guiding missiles on to the aircraft said Prince is flying is ludicrous. And getting the prince into the air and off the target isn't so far fetched.

clattering around off the stern of the carrier @ 200ft with the doorman chucking out bundles of chaff to distract a missile that flies at 6ft is not the usual definition of ‘getting shot at’.

So it wasn't his parentage then? Dickie Mountbatten had a guilded career in early WW2 despite damage/loss of valuable ships.

Woodward said this of Royals on military service:

‘To have a Royal anywhere near the front line is a bloody nuisance for the rest of the front line.

‘You have to take extra precautions that he doesn’t get shot down, that his plane doesn’t fail. You maintain it three times as carefully.

‘If you have a Royal on board your ship it is the end of your career if he gets so much as a scratch. It’s never said, but it goes without saying.

Guided sweat missiles. Nasty... ;)

They get their money as a percentage of the crown estate.
Ummm ..... yes. In part. So what?
What power do most of them have?
Some more than others, and the closer you get to the top the more they have ... and since influence is part of power, those at the top have a considerable amount.

Look at the interest in Andrew - have any of Epstien's other friends created such interest, which has had the power to keep this as headline news despite other far more newsworthy events.
You continue to choose to live in a Kingdom, I assume you think that the King is great?
My choosing to live here has as little to do with it being a Kingdom as it does to the name starting with the letter "T" or liking the colours of the flag.

As I've pointed out before, it has been a military dictatorship for a large part of the time I've been living here - that neither made me stay nor leave.
The world has quite a few republics, how popular are Americas and France's leaders?
Why ask? All you have to do is look at the election results that made them Head of State. If unpopular they're simply not voted in again.

Last edited:
Based on that paragraph, you don't think that the King of Thailand should be King either. I admire the fact you think their system is absurd, not least because they have some serious views on people not liking their king.
Your ignorance, like that of @gob since he 'liked' your post, and your assumptions that everywhere in the world follows the same system as little England, are truly mind-blowing.

The Thai system of royal succession is totally different to that of the UK's so your conclusion is simply utter nonsense - Thailand doesn't have a system of primo genitur, unlike the UK, and never has had.

FWIW I don't agree with a 'one size fits all' idea that all countries should follow the same system as there are far too many variables from culture to education.

I have no issues at all with dynastic monarchies per se, as I would have thought was clearly evidenced by my citing the King of Bhutan as an example of a dynastic Monarchy based system that has moved with the times and governs in the best interests of the country.

My point is simply that the British system of government, headed by a strictly dynastic primo-genitur monarch, with 26 bishops and 92 assorted hereditary peers (amongst others, including a variety of sportsmen, actors and songwriters) legislating in its upper house, is an absurd anachronism and having Prince Andrew as second-in-line to being Head of State for 22 years should highlight that.

Latest Threads