Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Its pretty clear the accuser is after one thing and one thing only , $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Surely you're not implying she's motivated by the royalties from the ghost written book, the appearance fees for chat shows, the fees for 'my story' in women's magazines and the huge damages that an American lawyer will attempt to claim against the royal family in the US courts. Not to mention the personal appearance fees.

Shame on you sir....

Wordsmith

...From the little I've read in the papers these girls were basically groupies, enjoying the parties/money/mixing with the rich and famous/holidays etc - obviously that doesnt mean they should be assaulted/raped! but did she do what she did voluntararly? edited to add, the difficulty is that she was alledgedly 17 and legal over here
Just the sort of scene that a person with an ounce of common sense (particularly one in the limelight) would stay well clear of. The fact that he did not speaks volumes on his judgement capabilities.

A few of decades earlier Roman Polanski might well have been one if his chums.

Not sure how true this is but was it his SK pinger squadron also had unduly task of acting as decoys for Exocets? As in hover just above water line ...so the AM39 would come towards them as opposed to Hemes or Invincible?

Btw for The record, ones uncles on the old mans side served with Sea Harrier squadrons during the conflict. The above did not come from them, but some book I read in the late 80s.

cheers
I doubt Sandy Woodward et al would put the queens son at real risk by putting him in a helo that was purposely attracting missiles! That proposition seems absurd as didn't he have to fight to go?

In reality, didn't these flights just throw out chaff? while also getting him off & away from these big sinkable targets?

I doubt Sandy Woodward et al would put the queens son at real risk by putting him in a helo that was purposely attracting missiles! That proposition seems absurd as didn't he have to fight to go?

In reality, didn't these flights just throw out chaff? while also getting him off & away from these big sinkable targets?
I don’t particularly like the twat but I don’t think that’s fair. Remember his dad (and granddad) had quite a war record so it’s not as if a second son would be thought irreplaceable.

Just the sort of scene that a person with an ounce of common sense (particularly one in the limelight) would stay well clear of. The fact that he did not speaks volumes on his judgement capabilities.
Are you joking? Why would a single man stay away from women who want to shag them? Because some po faced gits think that people shouldnt enjoy themselves?
A man who did bum a 13 year old after plying her with booze and drugs, but is kept safe by the French while making films that people continue to watch.

I dont disagree that Andrew is a total Penis of the highest order but some young woman have always thrown themselves at men in power - go back in history as far as you want - I think its the female equivalent of trying to big themselves up in front of their peers. You can argue that they are immature and I wont disagree but the fact remains whether its the Beetles, Tom Jones, the latest boyband, millionaire footballers, Billionaires or the Royals there are plenty of young and sometimes old women who willingly place themselves into those circles for whatever reason: fame, curiosity, being horny, to take advantage, starstruck or plain just being an idiot! If you are a bloke in those circles you need massive discipline to not take whats so readily on offer!

The Queens dad (It wasnt thought he would become King) fought at the battle of Jutland and her husband fought in WW2.
Although doubtless some bellends who have never been on tour would find fault with their military service.

If you are a bloke in those circles you need massive discipline to not take whats so readily on offer!
Or more likely, gay.

I don’t particularly like the twat but I don’t think that’s fair. Remember his dad (and granddad) had quite a war record so it’s not as if a second son would be thought irreplaceable.
His forebears war records from the global conflicts of WW1 & 2 have no bearing on the volunteer-only limited conflict PA took part in. At the time, his father was simply a minor foreign royal back then and Liz could have married anyone.
His GF, KG 6th, served in a battleship swinging around a buoy in Scapa for the middle yrs of WW1. They all saw action at Jutland and he was one of thousands, neither noteworthy glorious nor lazy or cowardly. He simply served like everyone else.

I didn't say PA shirked duty, I said quite the opposite and I added that I doubted those in command would place him in a helo that had equipment homing missiles onto it.

Mind it would explain his terror-induced aridity.

Ironic really the York family are heavily involved in a number of charities including Key to Freedom which helps women in Bengal who have all been exposed to domestic abuse and in most cases been trafficked into the sex trade. Another family charity is The Anti Slavery Collective which amongst other things aims to help 4.8m people in forced sexual exploitation.

His GF, KG 6th, served in a battleship swinging around a buoy in Scapa for the middle yrs of WW1. They all saw action at Jutland and he was one of thousands, neither noteworthy glorious nor lazy or cowardly. He simply served like everyone else.
He was Mentioned in Dispatches so perhaps not like everyone else after all.

are you kidding! - nearly every headline pop artist in the 80s was gay and had plenty of young women hanging of them!
I don't remember Boy George beating them off with a shitty stick.

Latest Threads