Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

Au contraire - we will be seriously worried about who runs the country! My guess would be - not Corbyn.
If Corbyn wins A_Signaler wont be around to worry about anything.

It appears that now two of these girls claim to have been trafficked on multiple occaisions to be shagged around the globe.

Forced on board an aircraft multiple times ?
Drugged and carried onboard multiple times ?

I honestly believe Epstein was an egotistical, ' On the Spectrum ' obnoxious , charming at times, utterly dangerous human being.

But these girls kept coming back for more.

They were not forced.

It appears that now two of these girls claim to have been trafficked on multiple occaisions to be shagged around the globe.

I honestly believe Epstein was an egotistical, ' On the Spectrum ' obnoxious , charming at times, utterly dangerous human being.

They were not forced.
In my bold, exactly. It certainly does not appear that they were held as prisoners.
Even passengers and crew from private aircraft are compelled to go through Customs and Immigration checks.
In my opinion, it would have been very easy for them to speak up and escape if they were held against their own free will.

Just read the "above" So She came across to the UK when she was 17 and had sex with Andy .......

The UK law is 16 for sexy time.

So shes hardly underage (in the UK)
Not if they were trafficked.

They were not forced.
If there was any payment or other inducement, they were trafficked.

If there is a payment ,or inducement, they have been a willing (if naive) participant.
Not slavery.
Perhaps you should read the agreed definition of human trafficking set out in the UN Trafficking Protocol, embodied into UK Law as the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and it’s predecessors and into US law as the Trafficking of Vulnerable People’s Act 2000.

oldbaldy

LE
If there is a payment ,or inducement, they have been a willing (if naive) participant.
Not slavery.
Were you a social worker in Rotherham? That's what they said

Just watched Panorama. Whichever way it is spun, he doesn’t come out of this well at all.

No, and no. The Welsh "Druids" of modern times go back to the19th Century, the Cornish equivalent somewhat later, iirc. They differ from their ancient predecessors in belief, function, and status. There is no continuity. We do not regard them as royalty in any way.
stopped Burning middle aged virgin men too.

Were you a social worker in Rotherham? That's what they said
I seem to remember the Rotherham scandal involved under age girls.
My point being that there comes a time when people have to start taking responsibility for their own actions, and both these young women were 17 I believe.
Nothing has been inferred about alcohol or drugs being used to dull their senses, which was a massive part of the Rotherham situation.

Perhaps you should read the agreed definition of human trafficking set out in the UN Trafficking Protocol, embodied into UK Law as the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and it’s predecessors and into US law as the Trafficking of Vulnerable People’s Act 2000.
Thanks for that.
I have just read the relevant bits and they certainly cover what Epstein was convicted of.
I read the definitions of Traffiking and Sexual Exploitation which led me on to the definition of Coercion. These two young women have said nothing , to my knowledge, about being forced or financially rewarded .

Latest Threads