Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

DaveDaffe

War Hero
What next?

I have heard a rumour that he is responsible for global warming and Greta is wanting a friendly little chat with him ;-)

What next?

I have heard a rumour that he is responsible for global warming and Greta is wanting a friendly little chat with him ;-)

What's the age of consent in Sweden?

I find it truly hard to believe that Betty hasn't known of her sons dealing with some very dodgy foriegn government civil servants, or heads of multi national companies, iffy bankers, and shady middle men in high finance and the oil cartels. The whole family seems to think that the great unwashed will accept their reprehensible behaviour simply beacause of their status, born of hundreds of years of inbreeding, and total reliance on sycophants, and paid lackeys doing their bidding, How many more of this now, quite ridiculous, and discredited family have been raking it in by morally corrupt means......allegedly!

And you thought that the USSR's communist, The Castro, Ceausescu, Marcos, Noriega, and Chinese Hierarchy were the only ones to rip off and milk the system, have good look closer at home They're all at it....allegedly!

Last edited:
I find it truly hard to believe that Betty hasn't known of her sons dealing with some very dodgy foriegn government civil servants, or heads of multi national companies, iffy bankers, and shady middle men in high finance and the oil cartels. The whole family seems to think that the great unwashed will accept their reprehensible behaviour simply beacause of their status, born of hundreds of years of inbreeding, and total reliance on sycophants, and paid lackeys doing their bidding, How many more of this now, quite ridiculous, and discredited family have been raking it in by morally corrupt means......allegedly!

And you thought that the USSR's communist, The Castro, Ceausescu, Marcos, and Chinese Hierarchy were the only ones to rip off and milk the system, have good look closer at home They're all at it....allegedly!
You still here? You relatives thought this was a better country to be in than the shit hole that they came from. Like I said, you have the option of ******* off if you dont like it here .

You dont seem them whinging about this country quite so much.
Why on earth would they?

They're having a great time milking it for all they can get ..... the "whinging" 's confined to those things they can't get and have done nothing to earn but are still convinced they're entitled to.

However much some may have done a good job, albeit largely by doing nothing, it's a simply absurd system.

Why on earth would they?

They're having a great time milking it for all they can get ..... the "whinging" 's confined to those things they can't get and have done nothing to earn but are still convinced they're entitled to.

However much some may have done a good job, albeit largely by doing nothing, it's a simply absurd system.
What exactly are they milking?

You live in a kingdom Jonny boy. I trust you have no complaints about it.

... One assumes the royal cherry was protected until then. Not sure how it would be trafficking.
Why would one assume that?

.Because one's been programmed to?

In the absence of any evidence to the contrary the only rational assumpton is that she followed the same set of rules on moral practice and behaviour that she's instilled in her offpring ..... oh dear .....

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
The Druids pre-date it and have as much relevance.
No, and no. The Welsh "Druids" of modern times go back to the19th Century, the Cornish equivalent somewhat later, iirc. They differ from their ancient predecessors in belief, function, and status. There is no continuity. We do not regard them as royalty in any way.

What exactly are they milking?
Exactly?

Their entire way of life, from power to influence to financing everything they do and everything they have.
You live in a kingdom Jonny boy. I trust you have no complaints about it.
Actually it's been a military dictatorship for a lot of that time.

The UK's selling itself, or at least trying to, as an example / leader / mover and shaker on the world stage in the 21st century. It's leaders should be selected accordingy.

No, and no. The Welsh "Druids" of modern times go back to the19th Century, the Cornish equivalent somewhat later, iirc. They differ from their ancient predecessors in belief, function, and status. There is no continuity.
Actually "yes" and "yes". ..... and you've neatly completly destroyed your own argument in just a couple of lines - quite an achievement even here. Well done.

The UK as it stands now, with its four main parts / countries, also dates back only to the 19th century. No further, and like the druids the current monarchy has no comparable "function and status" to its "ancient predecessors" whatsoever. None. Nada. Zilch. Like the druids, the only similarity are a few outward trappings.

As for their "beliefs" ..... well given their belief in the divine right of kings and that the royal family have been chosen in perpetuity by the guy in the sky, that part does seem oddly unchanged.

"continuity" ? Where's the "continuity" with the monarchy and the UK? The UK's boundaries have changed regularly and the whole principle of continuity and primo genitur on which the divine right is based have changed with the weather.
We do not regard them as royalty in any way.
No idea where you got the idea from that "we" did.

The point was simply that the current British monarchy are less of ancient institution than the druids and even less relevant or justifiable in the 21st century.

Why should someone like Charles be the next Head of State? Then William? Then George? With the only exception not being suitability or even sanity but their belief in their version of the guy in the sky? It really doesn't get much more absurd than that.

Last edited:
Exactly?

Their entire way of life, from power to influence to financing everything they do and everything they have.

Actually it's been a military dictatorship for a lot of that time.

The UK's selling itself, or at least trying to, as an example / leader / mover and shaker on the world stage in the 21st century. It's leaders should be selected accordingy.
They get their money as a percentage of the crown estate. What power do most of them have? Not milking anything are they?

You continue to choose to live in a Kingdom, I assume you think that the King is great?

The world has quite a few republics, how popular are Americas and France's leaders?

Why should someone like Charles be the next Head of State? Then William? Then George? With the only exception not being suitability or even sanity but their belief in their version of the guy in the sky? It really doesn't get much more absurd than that.
Based on that paragraph, you don't think that the King of Thailand should be King either. I admire the fact you think their system is absurd, not least because they have some serious views on people not liking their king.

Isn’t that what the General Election is for?
Normally yes, unfortunately, this present one is more logistical, moving shit around, shuffling crap from one side of the house to the other, the outcome being somewhat uncertain, the only constant is the Whitehall warriors are still in place, and it is they, that really hold the reigns of power, and buck house will sit back and not really give a pikey's fart who gets in to No10, as their future is set in stone, their finances are assured, unlike the great faceless masses who have to suffer the rabid ravings and changes that always follow a general election. Nothing changes, only that a different pile of manure gets moved into a place of totally unworthy prominence.

Who will I vote for..... "None of the above"

Last edited:
Normally yes, unfortunately, this present one is more logistical, moving shit around, shuffling crap from one side of the house to the other, the outcome being somewhat uncertain, the only constant is the Whitehall warriors are still in place, and it is they, that really hold the reigns of power, and buck house will sit back and not really give a pikey's fart who gets in to No10, as their future is set in stone, their finances are assured, unlike the great faceless masses who have to suffer the rabid ravings and changes that always follow a general election. Nothing changes, only that a different pile of manure gets moved into a place of totally unworthy prominence.

Who will I vote for..... "None of the above"
Dont be to surprised if Corbyn gets in then, if he does you probably wont have to worry about who is running the UK.

Latest Threads