Prince Andrew Accused of Underage Sex Acts

He hasn’t been sacked to prevent him talking; he’s been sacked because his position is untenable. When global organisations started ditching him, he had to go.

Whether or not he is either guilty of or even a witness to criminal activity is for the relevant authorities to investigate and the courts to decide. If the worst of the press speculation is true, he committed a serious federal offence. On the other hand, he may be entirely innocent. The mere fact that there is speculation is enough to make his position untenable.

His long term and close association with a convicted sex offender is a matter of record. He showed immensely poor judgement, particularly in renewing that association after Epstein served his sentence.

He’s reaping what he sowed.
Hmmmm so is it agreed by all on here, it’s not quite Scapegoat / take-the-fall-while-others-watch-and-laugh. So anyhow back to the late great case of the deceased playboy (whom Americans favorite and famous Qincy reckoned it was without a doubt given a helping hand).....

Cheers

Hmmmm so is it agreed by all on here, it’s not quite Scapegoat / take-the-fall-while-others-watch-and-laugh. So anyhow back to the late great case of the deceased playboy (whom Americans favorite and famous Qincy reckoned it was without a doubt given a helping hand).....

Cheers
I don’t think so. Whether guilty of any offence or not, he showed extreme lack of judgement and brought disrepute and ridicule to “The Firm”. I would imagine any corporate Board would ask a member who had done similar to stand aside. Similarly the Forces. Would his conduct pass the Service Test?

He’s given Charles an open goal....

I did. Encouraging a minor to have sex with an adult would constitute aiding and abetting. If the minor was trafficked or a groomed child, the offender would be an accessory to the offence. Note that US and UK law and that of all other Tier 1 countries is aligned on this.

None of which is relevant to the discussion about Phil and Betty or Mountbatten as there has never been a suggestion that they indulged before marriage.
If you're intending marriage and procreating isn't sex rather an intrinsic part of that?

Particularly if your target is a 13 year old child?

Looks pretty clear Brenda was trafficked, groomed, and set up for an arranged marriage

Stand by for #WeToo.

Add the Vatican State to that list ;)
And the Vatican State ;)
I stand corrected, if only in part, but since all 800 who make up the population of the Vatican City are clergy, plus the Swiss Guard, they couldn't be anything but ... well ... clergy.

They're also arguably not "unelected", since athough they're appointed by a Head of State they themselves have elected that Head of State.

The UK has a rather broader-based population. It's simply absurd that in the 21st century a bunch of unelected clerics play an active role in governing the country.

Last edited:
If you're intending marriage and procreating isn't sex rather an intrinsic part of that?

Particularly if your target is a 13 year old child?

Looks pretty clear Brenda was trafficked, groomed, and set up for an arranged marriage

Stand by for #WeToo.
#OneToo surely?

Brenda was 21 when she married. One assumes the royal cherry was protected until then. Not sure how it would be trafficking.

I don’t think so. Whether guilty of any offence or not, he showed extreme lack of judgement and brought disrepute and ridicule to “The Firm”. I would imagine any corporate Board would ask a member who had done similar to stand aside. Similarly the Forces. Would his conduct pass the Service Test?
As the Army allows convicted nonces to serve, the service test is a bit fluid.

Not sure how true this is but was it his SK pinger squadron also had unduly task of acting as decoys for Exocets? As in hover just above water line ...so the AM39 would come towards them as opposed to Hemes or Invincible?

Btw for The record, ones uncles on the old mans side served with Sea Harrier squadrons during the conflict. The above did not come from them, but some book I read in the late 80s.

cheers
Makes for a good dit...

Last edited:

MortonSlumber

Old-Salt
Private Eye like Andy and he does get a bit of coverage this fortnight.

Has he thought of doing a stint on QVC as all the B list celebrities seem to migrate to the channel?
Wonder if Ant & Dec have approached the Palace about going in the jungle?

All sounds like a money grubbing scam

His dealings with corrupt regimes shows him in his true light, by the way, did you know that Buckingham palace was built on the site of an old brothel.

His dealings with corrupt regimes shows him in his true light, by the way, did you know that Buckingham palace was built on the site of an old brothel.
If you hate this countries system so much (that will be the system that your family decided to emigrate to) why not **** off elsewhere?

or some of the German immigrants could go back to Coburg and Gotha?
You dont seem them whinging about this country quite so much.

I know a few who served with Andrew. I dont know any who have a good word to say about him.
The dit about him insisting on personal protection in the fire school sims is common knowledge.
Rest of the dits I've heard all run along the same lines...entitled-hubris-arrogant. EDit: And no way should have passed flying training

A bit like tim L*wrence, who tried just that bit 'too hard' to be the archetpical RN captain with connections- then his wife over-shadowed him and made up for his deficiencies with her personable, down-to-earth attitude and sense of humour.

Sadurina

Old-Salt
All sounds like a money grubbing scam

Prince Mark of Bath, anybody?
A little gem of a series from Mitchell and Webb

Blogg

LE
My this is going well:

Reports in the Wail alleging dodgey dealings in tax havens and involvement with David Rowland, his "investment adviser"

That would be the David Rowland for whom Prince Andrew unveiled a statue* in the grounds of his gaff, Havilland Hall. Which just happens to be the largest privately owned estate on Guernsey.

*Being a life-size bronze statue of Rowland himself, which was reported as depicting him smoking a cigar in a "vaguely Churchillian pose"

Latest Threads