Prince Alberts - Ouch! Why? Why? Why?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Oct 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's only recently that I heard about this, but I have difficulty understanding why anyone would do this to themselves.

Link is not really work safe:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Albert_piercing

Apart from the obvious disadvantage of having a piece of metal through your c0ck, and having to sit down to urinate, I suppose it'd get caught on things like clothing, teeth and tonsils. I can also see problems if with a bird who has her flaps pierced....

What on Earth is the attraction of getting this done?

Has anyone here got a Prince Albert piercing? If so, does it have any advantages at all, apart from being a good excuse to show girls your tackle?

If a potential recruit had one would they even pass the medical?

Any genital piercing related thoughts? Please feel free to post them here.

T_T

Edit: Missed the 's' out of 'sit'

2. I have one (obviously). Was a bit of an impulse buy, back in 1999, whilst walking through Schloss Neuhaus.

No dramas with it, and the bints love it.

3. Bloke in my old platoon used to smash his off the new recruits locker doors.

Made a hell of a racket and frightened a few of the more sensitive characters!

4. Can you still do anal without drawing blood?

5. I made the ladies bleed before I had the PA ;)

Normally when I hit them to chuck them in the van.......

6. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Ahh, loved my Old PA Ring, should never have taken it out. Remember when I got it done £10 bet, needle as thick as a Parker Ballpoint refill wielded by the crusty Techno-head Tails on Cockburn St.

Couldn't w*nk for weeks, but learned to play a mean tune on the xylophone & glockenspiel or should that be cockenspiel :D

I'm sure we covered this a few months ago, ahh yes:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=124212.html

7. I have a 4 tonner wheel peirced through my bellend. :)

8. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

That reminds of the old nightly cleaning routine of Lavender and Saline solution as well as the hazards of wearing light trousers. The hole never really closes. :x

9. Ouch is one of the words running through a mates mind after his large Labrador had leapt up to greet him one morning. Unfortunately he was only wearing a dressing gown, dog's claw gets tangled in PA and when dog drops to floor...... in a contest between 2 stone of Lab and a jap's eye,I leave you to imagine the winner.

Suffice to say that some quite comples corrective surgery followed....

10. ???? Well it looks as though it's English.....

11. I had to dig a couple of bits of metal out of my skin after some pranks with pyro and exploding tins of compo. There is no way I'd voluntarily let anyone stick extra bits of metal about my person....

:lol:

Rodney2q

12. 'A mate I once knew'????

Are you sure this isn't in the 'I was just hoovering the stairs when my dressing gown fell open and my knob got caught in it which made me fall over backwards onto a milk bottle that is now stuck in my arrse.....' sort of happening?

13. I disagree, my ex had one and I couldn't see what the fuss was about. He took it out for comparison purposes and as far as I could tell there was no difference. I hated giving him a gobble with it in tho as it set off my gag reflex so much I once actually puked which kind of killed the mood...

14. Well I can't help it if you have a minge the size of Cheddar Gorge. Either that or he had an incredibly small cock?