Primeministers Questions

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tropper66, Oct 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The lieing fekker, Cyclops, is talking balls again

2. Nothing new there then.

Any chance of being a little more specific?

3. Well the only true thing he said was the names of the dead, the effin hypocrit

4. McMumble, McMumble... best man for the job... McMumble... seeing the job through... McMumble... all Thatchers fault...McMumble... Donald wheres me p*ssed troosers...McMumble

5. I assume your referring to camerons questions about the TA and a specific case of an TA officer due to deploy next year who is having his number of taining weekends cut upto then.....

6. He was (the PM) very keen to show suport for the Girl Guides. The fact that some bint even brought this up when our troops are at war is appalling.

7. I'm certain shes an ex squaddy and this was a wah!

8. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

She's also the...

Vice-chair All-Party Turkey Group 2006-;

voting for Christmas anyone?

S_R

9. She is also Chair of the All-Party Suicide Prevention Group 2008-;

10. Reading the figures of the votes cast by party at the last election, she is a prime example of an awful Labour woman who would not be in parliament if the 'effing Limp Dims did not split the anti Bliar/Brown vote.

PS: Electoral Calculus shows that this seat is on a 'knife-edge'. 'Bitch' Moon home by half of one per cent. Limp/Dims ensuring that 'Cyclops' retains this seat.

11. Unlike our very own 20 Armoured Brigade, which, earlier this year, messed up the reciting of the Op Telic Roll of Honour in Basra, Brown did, at least, manage to read out everyone's full rank, full name and full regimental title.

12. We did get a "Warrant Ottiter" and the "Royal Logistics Corps, so it wasn't that impressive. T!T

Good to hear Nickie Clegg's contribution - we must focus more on reconciliation efforts. I can see the message going round theatre now "hello 31A this is 0A. Fire mission. 10 rounds reconcilliation, my location now over"

13. They were verbal stumbles, rather than an attempt to make dead officers sound more important than dead ORs (as happened in Basra).