Prime Minister unable to make a decent brew!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Potential, Jan 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Hell,the useless c*ut cant make a decision so for him to make a cuppa's got him well f8cked!

2. He couldn't find his own arrse with both hands,so a mug of NATO standard is clearly out of the question.

3. A bit like everything else

4. i, personally, would like to see him stand in a bowl of custard...

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I don't think they could comment on the truth of this one, so had to put it down as a 'humourous petition' -

[​IMG]

6. I would prefer to stand him in a bowl full of petrol and then we could raffle off the chance to throw a match at the c*nt

7. The raffle would go some way to clearing the national debt. We need to take this further ....

8. Just a few unrecognised works of genius from the Defence/International Affairs list:

Invade France, and hence provide us with a war we can all get behind

We, the undersigned, petition the Prime Minister to stop being a whining apologist

Proclaim One Hundred Acre Wood to be a Tiggerist Republic - "After a long and bitter struggle against the evil Poohkind we hereby request the Prime Minister proclaim One Hundred Acre Wood to be a Tiggerist Republic and that Comrade Tiggoui be offered a permenant seat on the UN, replacing the USA".

Make Britain into a pirate ship - "load up on treasure from islands and small countries we pillage, a massive boost to the economy". Can't be any worse than their other ideas to stave off recession.

Ban My Chemical Romance headlining Download Festival 2007 - but where else ould all those piss filled bottles have gone?