Prime Minister has gone on holiday

I was shocked to hear on ITV News just now that the Prime Minister has gone on holiday to Spain this weekend. Given the murder of a British Soldier on the streets of London last week does anyone else think our Prime Minister should have stayed at home?

I was shocked to hear on ITV News just now that the Prime Minister has gone on holiday to Spain this weekend. Given the murder of a British Soldier on the streets of London last week does anyone else think our Prime Minister should have stayed at home?
Like he gives a fu** what the proles think!

He'll be no less useless in Spain and it's not as though it's the other side of the world.

Did Prime Ministers go on holiday when the IRA were murdering squaddies on a regular basis?

Are you taking tomorrows bank holiday?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He'll be no less useless in Spain and it's not as though it's the other side of the world.

Did Prime Ministers go on holiday when the IRA were murdering squaddies on a regular basis?
I went on holiday when the IRA were murdering just about anyone they could; not only that but I was a serving soldier at the time, just not on Op Banner at the time!

I suppose that makes me terrible as well?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
As with all things political it is the message it sends. Obama is in Oklahoma today.
So, Dave has to spend a week in a Travelodge in Woolwich?

Should the CO personally co-ordinate everything that occurs in a battalion or should he delegate his responsibilities to the appropriate officers and wait for them to report?

Do you have the PM's number? We've no hot water in the block - how dare he be on holiday when this needs sorting out!

Are you at home typing this??? You should be at work sorting out the works ticket for the outrage bus!

Or, just a thought, you could leave it to people better qualified to do the jobs they are trained to do.

I went on holiday when the IRA were murdering just about anyone they could; not only that but I was a serving soldier at the time, just not on Op Banner at the time!

Fuck, I went on holiday while I was on Op BANNER - maybe that's why it went on for 30+ years.

Now I feel guilty.

God I feel terrible now, not only did I go on holiday when I was serving in the emerald isle but I also went when 3 Shock Army was waiting to cross the IGB. Does this mean I have to give my medal back.

I would be very concerned if he did not feel able to leave one of his ministers in charge for some of the time. I mean we survived 2 jags with his finger on the trigger and some one must have thought he was capable.

Fear not, I have it on good authority that he has left sufficient meaningless soundbites in the cupboard and instructions on how to use them if little Nick Clegg really gets stuck.

Latest Threads