Prime Minister has gone on holiday

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sretosf, May 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was shocked to hear on ITV News just now that the Prime Minister has gone on holiday to Spain this weekend. Given the murder of a British Soldier on the streets of London last week does anyone else think our Prime Minister should have stayed at home?

2. No, what would he do?

3. He can fuck off forever and do everyone a favour.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Like he gives a fu** what the proles think!

5. He'll be no less useless in Spain and it's not as though it's the other side of the world.

Did Prime Ministers go on holiday when the IRA were murdering squaddies on a regular basis?

6. Why is he needed to head up the investigation?

7. HHH

HHH LE

Are you taking tomorrows bank holiday?

• Like Like x 1
  8. As with all things political it is the message it sends. Obama is in Oklahoma today.

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I went on holiday when the IRA were murdering just about anyone they could; not only that but I was a serving soldier at the time, just not on Op Banner at the time!

I suppose that makes me terrible as well?

• Like Like x 1
  10. So, Dave has to spend a week in a Travelodge in Woolwich?

11. Should the CO personally co-ordinate everything that occurs in a battalion or should he delegate his responsibilities to the appropriate officers and wait for them to report?

12. Do you have the PM's number? We've no hot water in the block - how dare he be on holiday when this needs sorting out!

Are you at home typing this??? You should be at work sorting out the works ticket for the outrage bus!

Or, just a thought, you could leave it to people better qualified to do the jobs they are trained to do.

13. To what end?

14. Make your fucking mind up - do you want Dave in Woolwich or Oklahoma?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rather that than a week in Spain, surrounded by thousands of resident Cockney ex pats all ranting about how shit Europe is and how we should be controlling immigration, and not one of them seeing the irony.

• Like Like x 1