Prime Joe Blow

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rocketeer, Oct 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. here's the latest thing..
    not content to deliver your daily caffeine load in coffee,tea, or can now get pre-caffienated bottled water, caffeine-infused gum, lip balm, candy, sunflower seeds, mints and FFS- beer!..the usual slew of caffeine ' energy drinks' such as Red Bull and its competitors/imitators and, for those who really need a morning boost; Caffeine Soap on a Rope- so that, as you take your morning shower, you supposedly absorb a caffeine load through your pores to add to the regular dose you get with your monring cuppa...

BUT WAIT.. that's not enough!

file this under A] How Dumb are People?
    B] Why didn't I think of This first to Fleece Cash from Numptys?

"BLOW! "
    A new product on the market. A white-powdered version of caffeine, appallingly marketed in vials..the manufacturers claim that it is " to be used as an additive to drinks, water or in cooking " and, of course, not to be snorted or mainlined in a solution..the packaging and marketing is meant to be ' edgy' and 'with-it' in context...etc. etc..

How soon before we find nimnuls washing up in Emerg suffering from 'caffeine overdose' or other ' health issues' ? and how come I didn't think of this ?[ must have been because I didn't drink my coffee this morning ]