Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fertman, Apr 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently last week this shop withdrew padded bikinis for young girls after pressure from a website called Mumsnet. Apart from an evil thought I have about Arrsers invading Mumsnet, why can't we put pressure on Primark to stop selling anything except bell-tents to ugly, fat munters? Okay, that would probably put them out of business, but what the hell.
  2. I'm holding a seminar near the trolley dump in the car park at the Trafford Centre this afternoon, its called 'how to construct and deliver a quality thread', its £1800 plus VAT and bring a goretex jacket..

3. I'll be there. Do you take cheques?
  4. Where shall I send the cheque? And is it OK if I come in a Kagool ?
  5. No TA allowed, last time I had a Stab at one of my seminars he turned up late, sat down for 3 minutes, had a smoke break, ate a sausage roll, had a smoke break, sat back down for 2 minutes, referenced every question around when he was at Shaibiza then left clutching a pass certificate....state normal really
  6. Oh, and BTW, my doctor says I'm not a weirdo, I'm just disturbed.
  7. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

People will turn up offering 'lol' vouchers and killer one liners including the words 'shed, walt, mmlllarr and several other done to death phrases'

On receipt of said vouchers, do us all a favour and gather those people up, place them in mail sacks and hurl them in the Manchester ship canal.

Fertman is just one in a long list of lavatories that infect the boards with underpant squeezings and utterly moronic attempts at thread starters.
  8. snigger ... you said 'underpant' .. :D
  9. So what constitutes a good thread, then ? Perhaps everyone should go through you as a quality-checker and the site would be a whole lot more exciting.
  10. When asked for a comment, Gary Glitter said,"I am totally against the sexualising of 7 year old girls wearing padded bikini tops.

I much prefer to see their little pink nips outlined through the cloth."
  11. Porridge_gun

Put some thought to it, read the simple guidlelines, look in best of naafi just apply thought and common sense prior to pressing submit.

Then fall into a burning drum of oil.
  12. Then fall into a burning drum of oil.

You must have seen my act when Cirque de Soleil was last in the UK !
  13. I don't smoke so can I still attend please? Sounds like a hoot. And everyone knows it's undercrackers, not underpant.

PS. I'll bring my own sausage rolls.
  14. Porridge_gun

You like Russ Abbott don't you?

I bet you spend your saturday nights watching that Dorothy dribble with Andrew Lloyd webber, wondering if you could get then enormous high heel in your front room without altering the door casing or removing any windows.