Primark

Apparently last week this shop withdrew padded bikinis for young girls after pressure from a website called Mumsnet. Apart from an evil thought I have about Arrsers invading Mumsnet, why can't we put pressure on Primark to stop selling anything except bell-tents to ugly, fat munters? Okay, that would probably put them out of business, but what the hell.

I'm holding a seminar near the trolley dump in the car park at the Trafford Centre this afternoon, its called 'how to construct and deliver a quality thread', its £1800 plus VAT and bring a goretex jacket..

wierdo

Juan_Ramirez_III said:
I'm holding a seminar near the trolley dump in the car park at the Trafford Centre this afternoon, its called 'how to construct and deliver a quality thread', its £1800 plus VAT and bring a goretex jacket..

wierdo
I'll be there. Do you take cheques?

No TA allowed, last time I had a Stab at one of my seminars he turned up late, sat down for 3 minutes, had a smoke break, ate a sausage roll, had a smoke break, sat back down for 2 minutes, referenced every question around when he was at Shaibiza then left clutching a pass certificate....state normal really

People will turn up offering 'lol' vouchers and killer one liners including the words 'shed, walt, mmlllarr and several other done to death phrases'

On receipt of said vouchers, do us all a favour and gather those people up, place them in mail sacks and hurl them in the Manchester ship canal.

Fertman is just one in a long list of lavatories that infect the boards with underpant squeezings and utterly moronic attempts at thread starters.

So what constitutes a good thread, then ? Perhaps everyone should go through you as a quality-checker and the site would be a whole lot more exciting.

When asked for a comment, Gary Glitter said,"I am totally against the sexualising of 7 year old girls wearing padded bikini tops.

I much prefer to see their little pink nips outlined through the cloth."

Juan_Ramirez_III said:
No TA allowed, last time I had a Stab at one of my seminars he turned up late, sat down for 3 minutes, had a smoke break, ate a sausage roll, had a smoke break, sat back down for 2 minutes, referenced every question around when he was at Shaibiza then left clutching a pass certificate....state normal really
I don't smoke so can I still attend please? Sounds like a hoot. And everyone knows it's undercrackers, not underpant.

PS. I'll bring my own sausage rolls.

TAbedwarmer said:
I don't smoke so can I still attend please? Sounds like a hoot. And everyone knows it's undercrackers, not underpant.

You like Russ Abbott don't you?

I bet you spend your saturday nights watching that Dorothy dribble with Andrew Lloyd webber, wondering if you could get then enormous high heel in your front room without altering the door casing or removing any windows.

TAbedwarmer said:
Juan_Ramirez_III said:

I like your sense of humour, well honed with impeccable timing, a skill that can only be learned in the part timers bar of any now hauntingly empty TA centre, do you still draw comedy boobies on the front of your mates nirex?

Juan_Ramirez_III said:
TAbedwarmer said:
Juan_Ramirez_III said:

I like your sense of humour, well honed with impeccable timing, a skill that can only be learned in the part timers bar of any now hauntingly empty TA centre, do you still draw comedy boobies on the front of your mates nirex?
My artistic skills are limited to a comedy c0ck and balls I'm afraid.

TAbedwarmer said:
Juan_Ramirez_III said:
TAbedwarmer said:
Juan_Ramirez_III said:

My autistic skills are limited to a comedy c0ck and balls I'm afraid.
corrected that for you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sadurian The Intelligence Cell 10
plankton The NAAFI Bar 10