pride of britain awards now on itv

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by five-minute-fagbreak, Oct 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In case anyone wanted to see it and forgot!

2. Fine, I thought the t.a. booty was a bit of a geezer though..

3. Carol Vorderman is looking pretty good for her age, she'd deffo get it !

4. I don't normally watch award shows, but glad I caught the beginning of this.

The first recipient was my ex CSM (LaLa to his friends!), great to see him still around and well done to that man.

Nishka

5. LCpl Matt Croucher...the RM who dropped himself on top of the grenade........

bless him... he seems astounded to be in front of Michael Caine

6. Just seen L/Cpl Croucher being presented with his award by Sir Michael Caine, who looked choked.

Glad I watched it.

7. He's started his own security firm now - got good references :wink:

8. The look of disbelief on Bruce Forsyth's face when he responded to Voldemort's question 'how long did you stay in hospital?', Croucher GC, 'I didn't, we just went on with the patrol and got into a firefight with the Taliban' - what a fantastic piece of understatement. Good on Michael Caine, or perhaps he was remembering himself as Fusilier Mickelthwaite (if I spelt it correctly), believe he served in Korea.

9. It brings tears to a glass eye. Glad i'm on Sky sports.

10. Ant n Dec on now talking to the Guys n Girls out in Afghan

11. I am in floods of tears watching the Afghan thing...you guys (wherever you are) are so incredible.

12. Hats off to them for the recognition that the forces are getting - and rightly so!

13. MERT, head-dress off to them, nuff said

14. too true. sterling job out there ladies and gents, keep up the outstanding work

15. Had to give the wife verbals, very dusty indoors, its making my eyes water