Pride in our kids...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Legs, Oct 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, were reunited at a party. After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Admin and soon began to climb the corporate ladder. Now he's the president of the company. He is so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday..'

The second guy said, 'Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of it's assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday.'

The third man said, 'Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multi millionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday..... 30,000 sq foot mansion.'

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked 'What are all the congratulations for?'

One of the three said 'We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons.... What about your son?'

The fourth man replied 'My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.'

The three friends said 'What a shame... What a disappointment.'

The fourth man replied 'No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends.’

2. That was very funny, pmsl

3. hahaha that was pretty good

4. There's a classic Italian variant. They love taking the piss out of the carabinieri for being thick, and it goes:

A Doctor, a lawyer and a carabinieri are sharing a train compartment and get to talking about their families.

'My son', says the doctor'has just finished university with a first-class degree in medicine. I was so pleased I bought him a Maserati'

'Very good' replies the lawyer' My son is coming along nicely, too. He's just graduated from high school and won a scholarship to Harvard. I got him a top-range, customised Harley Davidson as a reward.'

'My son is a complete divot' says the downhearted carabinieri' He's still in primary school at 15'

'Why don't you buy him an encyclopedia' suggests the doctor

'Fuck that' comes the reply ' He can walk'

5. Hahaha! Just goes to show, it's not what you know...

(Please feel free to fill in the blank... Not like that!)