Prick Disresepcting British Soldiers

It's bollocks, British Soldiers systematically kill and torture babies (although traditionally the other way round) everywhere not just Afghan. Why I remember my time in........

I have collected a bag full of the yellow Starbursts (Opal Fruits to the elderly) as I do not care for the yellow type.

I would be willing to swap this bag for a bag of any other colour Starburst (preferably red) or for a mixed bag as available at your local confectioners.

How dare he?!!

To even suggest that there is some form of system involved rather than gleeful acts of random violence at the time of ones choosing.

I am outraged.

I have collected a bag full of the yellow Starbursts (Opal Fruits to the elderly) as I do not care for the yellow type.

I would be willing to swap this bag for a bag of any other colour Starburst (preferably red) or for a mixed bag as available at your local confectioners.

Your mistake was purchasing starburst in the first place, poor quality sweet.

So after you've killed the babies, do you eat them or just use them for sex? If they've been tortured I imagine the meat is unacceptably tough, and sour with adrenaline as well.

The Iron Duke has Deltics, gentlemen I give you something far better GMC 2 Stroke Diesels,
[video=youtube;xWkHuPgkLps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWkHuPgkLps[/video]

Your mistake was purchasing starburst in the first place, poor quality sweet.
I find them an adequate replacement for my preferred Chewits. My local shop has not stocked Chewits since 1997 and I find it irksome to have to travel further.

Quality street is chocolate ( mostly) and not a fruity chew, so its not a comparison.........jesus some people

No horsemeat was used in the production of this post
An argument could be made for the chewiness of the quality sweet and also the lack of real fruit flavour of the starburst (do they really taste of the fruits listed?)

In summary, both are shit, also chuck haribo branded sweets into the shit pile.

I enjoy the natural sweet company (?) brand of chews.

Also American hard gums are underrated.

So after you've killed the babies, do you eat them or just use them for sex? If they've been tortured I imagine the meat is unacceptably tough, and sour with adrenaline as well.
One uses them for sex and then one eats them. If one has been fed on a steady diet of Chewits (Starburst will do when Chewits are unavailable) one's ejaculate will be sticky sweet enough to counter the negative effects of adrenaline on the system. Injecting it through all available orifices will also ensure tenderisation of the meat through massage.