priceless quality tv

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scorched_earth, Nov 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fabulous stuff! :D Never seen it, sitting here laughing my head off & wishing I had one to play with!! (The Chally II, though the Range Rover looks fun too!)

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

1st time seen. Well done Clarkson for making himself look like a prat while really supporting both the car he is driving, the tank chasing him and the crew.

he seems to be on our side.

3. His way of testing which is the better car, the Porsche Boxster or the Merk SLK, was to put on some TES gear, and drive through a FIBUA site with four Irish Guardsmen shooting at him. Whichever car he was hit the fewest time in was declared 'best'

On the Top Gear Download site, look out for Apache vs Lotus. Also The Indestructible Toyota Hilux.

NTM

4. Car quote of the year: "I've taken Puff Daddy's car to the Somme!"

5. Good stuff :lol:

6. Gutted, I'm in the predicament of being stuck in the dark ages (Dial up Modem) and having extraordinarily little patience (Can't be arsed to wait for loading times)

7. Very good

8. Has been posted before but still fantastic - jsut watched through again and its still the best. Would love to see that one about the FIBUA site if anyone can get it

9. I enjoyed watching that :)

10. Heres the Link Apache vs Lotus..great stuff

11. Where? I really want to see it but couldn't find it on the website.