Price Philip back in hospital again....

Breaking news....

Admitted to London Clinic for exploratory operation. Expected to be in two weeks.

Get well soon Sir.

Two weeks surrounded by nurses. I worry about his BP!

..but those on this forum actually mean it, as opposed to tweeting something as a good publicity move. Highly likely that a PR staffer does the tweeting on CaMorons behalf without the man himself being in the least bit involved.

..but those on this forum actually mean it, as opposed to tweeting something as a good publicity move. Highly likely that a PR staffer does the tweeting on CaMorons behalf without the man himself being in the least bit involved.
Possibly, but if I were him (Philip) I would prefer that then the nonsense an arse licking Blair would pull.

There is no doubt that No 10 and Cameron have a twitter/facebook/social shite representative to spout all the twitter shite that they need doing.

He is doing everything to lower the tax burden on the UK Economy... carry through the good effort.. to the End.

I shall go home now...

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I was as at the Garden Party at his gaff today, and after Liz, he came bounding along. He stopped twice (that I could see), the second time right in front of the Missus and chatted to some Canadian Navy - type standing next to her. For 92 in a couple of days, he looked in fine form, and I wish him a speedy recovery and a few more years yet.