• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Prezza allegedly has affair with MP

#1
Now, in the interests of the future of ARRSE, I will refrain from opening up the site to legal action.

However, for those who want to be privy to the name of the recipient of the Deputy Prime Minister's fluids , the Guido Fawkes blog points a finger in the general direction.


Edited by PTP (just in case)
 
#3
It would seem that "allegedly" he just can't help but fcuk up! Hopefully this will be the end of "the Teflon coated, punch throwing, expense account abusing tw4t" :twisted: :twisted: After all he doesn't actually do anything, does he?

I do hope that the new label of "3 shags" sticks. What some women will do to "allegedly" progress their careers......... urgh disgusting!
 
#4
And we are supposed to trust him why?

Is it true he is still Deputy PM because of his elected position as Deputy Leader of the Labour Party, which Bliar can't take away from him as it's voted for by the membership of the party?
 
#6
MrPVRd said:
Now, in the interests of the future of ARRSE, I will refrain from opening up the site to legal action.

However, for those who want to be privy to the name of the recipient of the Deputy Prime Minister's fluids , the Guido Fawkes blog points a finger in the general direction.


Edited by PTP (just in case)
Have you got a link? Or could you PM me with a clue, please?
 
#7
Queensman said:
MrPVRd said:
Now, in the interests of the future of ARRSE, I will refrain from opening up the site to legal action.

However, for those who want to be privy to the name of the recipient of the Deputy Prime Minister's fluids , the Guido Fawkes blog points a finger in the general direction.


Edited by PTP (just in case)
Have you got a link? Or could you PM me with a clue, please?
If it is who I think it may be, predictions that future would look rosy for her if she slept with Prezza appear to have come true.
 
#8
Queensman said:
MrPVRd said:
Now, in the interests of the future of ARRSE, I will refrain from opening up the site to legal action.

However, for those who want to be privy to the name of the recipient of the Deputy Prime Minister's fluids , the Guido Fawkes blog points a finger in the general direction.


Edited by PTP (just in case)
Have you got a link? Or could you PM me with a clue, please?
I find that typing the name into Google normally does the trick...
 
#10
I just wouldn't mind knowing what they had to drink before the deed was done, must had render themselves unconcious PDQ.
 
#11
As Guido allegedly claims and the Mail also screams, Prezza's diary secretaries seem to do AWFULLY well in the posting stakes once they move on...the one before Tracey went to China, the alleged MP is now a Privvy Councillor etc etc...so as well as loans for Lordships it is now alleged people are getting titles and postings for shags and to shut up afterwards. Mind you it is in their interests to shut up - who'd be able to look at them and not go Eeewwwwww!

Bets now being taken on how long he can last? And if he goes will he drag others with him or will they give him a wee job and a sinecure somewhere to shut him up?
 
#12
Cabarfeidh said:
As Guido allegedly claims and the Mail also screams, Prezza's diary secretaries seem to do AWFULLY well in the posting stakes once they move on...the one before Tracey went to China, the alleged MP is now a Privvy Councillor etc etc...so as well as loans for Lordships it is now alleged people are getting titles and postings for shags and to shut up afterwards. Mind you it is in their interests to shut up - who'd be able to look at them and not go Eeewwwwww!

Bets now being taken on how long he can last? And if he goes will he drag others with him or will they give him a wee job and a sinecure somewhere to shut him up?
His diary secretaries have probably done this already. :lol:
 
#13
Pitty about all this, I quite liked Prescot.

He was proper Labour
He was a Merchant man not a f**king solicitor
He bought British cars.

All the rest seem like complete idiots, came
straight out of Uni, never running a damn thing
in their life and all of a sudden are leaders of the
nation.

Politicians should be forced to work for at least
2 years in a business environment, then they would
know how to operate things.
For thats basically what a country is a bussiness
invest in things and make profit.

Though still doesnt excuse Prescot , what a dumass :eek:
 
#15
It's a She, Boring, bring back Mengler far more juicey then Two or Three Bonks.
john
How long are this bunch of clowns going to allowed to make Cnuts of Parliment ?
 

Latest Threads