previous board results

Discussion in 'REME' started by whitemouse75, Aug 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anyone know how to get previous board results ie 2004 lance corporal to corporal, tried armynet but only goes back to 2005

2. I think you'll have to ask your AGC det at your unit, they might hold a copy.

3. its for a mate at mine at seme who is in some dispute there about when he officially picked up, so no luck there!!

4. If you try back issues of the crafty, it will be in there and that will give him his exact date, ifyou cant find one your ASM might have a copy or some crusty old artisan.

5. ArmyNet Forums now has a section for REME MCM Div, ask here and they could point you in the right direction.

TAM

6. Alternatively your mate should get the chain of command at SEME to contact REME MCM Div - the results are kept there for 10 years.

7. yeah he's tried that. the dispute is that he was told he picked up, then his next cr states that there is no recommendation because he had picked up. mcm are now saying that he picked up a year later. so he's trying to clarify it as he believes( and his last oc) that he waited 15 months between picking up and getting it, and is trying to redress the various problems that came from that, seniority etc etc.

8. Your mate needs Corps Orders rather than Board Results, boards tell you that you've been selected, not the date of promotion.
    This information is held at Glasgow, a phonecall from his OC should sort out the problem, they can fax te Corps Order if required.

9. i think its when he was selected that they're disputing.